I want yuuri to hug me and tell me everything is gonna be alright. Is it too much to ask. Fuck this gay earth

I want yuuri to hug me and tell me everything is gonna be alright. Is it too much to ask. Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-205144.png (498x459, 195K)

Hi I am not sure how long it will take a moment to review the attached document of my resume is a good idea but I am a little bit of an emergency you are doing good in the future of fashion technology co ltd Tel Aviv university in Prague castle in this message and any attachments is intended only to be able to get the latest flash player whether or a drink with the following link for more details please check your internet connection is established by Gmail a good idea to have a great weekend too many videos belonging to one or both in the future of fashion technology co limited access the internet and phone number is not the named recipients computer protected health care provider and I have to go back in touch soon about the same Day installation of a few days ago and the second time around I am a very good and I will be a part in the

Attached: gemelos-k9IB-U60292701719uCD-624x385@El Comercio.jpg (624x377, 28K)

Stop this gibberish and take my post seriously you retards

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-210038.png (323x358, 127K)

Perhaps you shouldn't have made such a mematic thread to begin with

Attached: smugtea.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

Attached: tim_skyler.jpg (685x399, 30K)

Okay then

Attached: Screenshot_20181202-205958.png (457x468, 177K)

pls dont post this image. its giving me ptsd of that mean leaf!

Attached: o-PTSD-DIVORCE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 372K)

Well it was already posted to begin with so...

Attached: 3551618_1405375485069.41res_500_281.jpg (500x281, 39K)

1/2
Many people will tell you that you have to "earn" that level of attraction but the truth is relationships, at least true and worth ones, are never earned or happen. You just live long enough with a person that you end up liking them. Sometimes it takes years sometimes months, it only needs time for the two or more of you to start seeing the other person as part of your life. That's why siblings and families are so close together most of the time. If the intent is love then with constant interaction and by living with each other how can the end result be nothing but love?
The hardest part is finding someone who intents to love you, not only despite your sort comings but sometimes maybe even because of your shortcomings. When my sister left to go make a family in Germany do you know what i realized? That I miss her constant positivity and the way she always looked out for me, even if the way she did it was by nagging me about my work and with going against my insane wishes. At the end of the day she wanted the best for me and my contrarian attitude didnt change that. Even fighting with her was because she wanted something better for me and I refused to change.
But all that is because she was my sister. To find someone outside of family requires tremendous amounts of time and effort to meet them and to reduce the tension between you two. This can be even harder when you put sex in the mix. Sex is innate to your monkey brain. No matter what you do you will crave sex one way or an other. And sex corrupts relationships like nothing else. Maybe only topped by money.
So to find a friend and that friend being of the gender you are attracted to is even harder.

2/2
Your best bet is someone who you aren't attracted to. And to do that you have to live with them long enough so that any sort of tension is removed. And then and only then will they hug you and tell you everything is ok. They wont do it because they want you to get rid of your sadness cause it makes them feel bad but because they know it is something good to do for you. To get all that is something worth striving for i think. To find the person who will not only make you feel that all is right in the world but to also want to be the same for them. And all that is too much in our society of consumerism and meager social interaction. I am sad to inform you you will never find such a person if you haven't already found them.
We are living in the worst era for true friends. Most people go by with just meeting their "friends" every week and calling that a day. They don't even crave what you crave. They just want a fuck buddy a lover to procreate and that's it. meaning is out of their reach so we try right?
But what you want isn't supported by today's standards. Best we have is friends who care for you as long as you give them something. No one has the time to make friends.
If you find the one who does and wants and needs and can...then you are luckiest and richer than any man I think. For he who has found true friendship has no need for wealth nor fame but has what all those who seek those can never have.
Good luck if you keep searching, but to answer the question no, it isn't too much to ask, it is simple impossible to happen.

Attached: end.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Are you quoting a book? Im intrigued

Have you actually typed all of these?

Attached: 1542589886997.jpg (600x828, 74K)

Yes i have typed all these. I like to put my thoughts in text. Maybe it sounds a bit disjointed and that's because I don't go back to remove unnecessary stuff from it.

So, its not from a book?

One way to go I guess, but not readers friendly.

Attached: hidamari (24).jpg (449x449, 151K)

Nope, just my thoughts on the matter of friendship and reletionships, a very broad stroke for that matter.
I don't know how to make it more reader friendly sorry. Greentext wont work.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
Shame so few people are able to notice that. Love isn't only the burning passion as seen in romance stories, it can also be a learnt compassion, something you practice. As long as you are willing to try, you can learn to love anyone with enough time. That's why marriages "out of common sense" as opposed to those which are a result of two people in love are oftentimes more succesful in the longrun. That passionate love two people may feel isn't permanent, with time it may weaken until it's but a memory; it doesn't have to, but it usually will. Every "I don't love him/her anymore" comes down to that, people who say that just don't get what the life-long love is about. It's not about seeing your partner as a perfect person, one made just for you. It's more about learning who they really are, knowing their good and their bad traits, tolerating the fact that they are not perfect, seeing that they are only people afterall. That symbiotic relationship of two people willing to support each other through times good and bad.
Although of course there are instances in which that cannot work, we are all imperfect, but we shouldn't be blind on serious issues some may have.

You know, I'm not a big fan of the Church myself, but that's one of the things they really get. That's also why arranged marriages could (can?) actually work, despite us being told by multitude of fairy tales that they are evil and no true love may come out of them. I'm not saying that we should go back to those times, no, however we should reflect on our view of them, judge them justly instead of refusing to acknowledge what denies our romaticised worldview.

But my 2 cents. Pic rather unrelated.

Attached: bv.jpg (746x984, 143K)

Thanks for the compliment, I guess.
What I would like to say in the matter of marriage is that too often in modern times we see relationships as ways to GET something out of instead of just what it should be about, having a person to connect with. You never need other people to make you feel good, thats should be your job, you need others to so that you yourself can help THEM. Altruism isnt an ideal it is somehting very needed in ones life. And when you help you must never expect anything in return. You helped because you know that person needed help, nothing more. When we marry we expect things and we have needs from others. That is simple wrong. A relationship build on needs and wants will be ruined when those needs and wants disappear or move elsewhere. Sexual relationships, aka those that exist because you like someone in a sexual way, are always destined to not last at all. Cause sex is something easily fulfilled I find, and the vises that come with a sexual relationship don't help at all.
We should strive for a relationship, whether that is with our wives or friends, that is based on mutual altruism, in other words a relationship that is strengthened by the passage of time, and by the daily understanding of one another.
To take an example of the OP pic of yuu and chi, those two could have broken up multiple times but they didn't because they know its other too well to stay angry. You may say they NEED each other to survive but we saw plenty of loners in the post apocalypse. They are together because their emotions have became true and unbound from their preconceived notions of another. They no longer find the need to lie nor do they find their need to fight beyond simple clashes of everyday life, like when yuu burned those books. Chi did get mad, thats to be expected but that didn't hurt their relationship, it only made chi understand that that relationship is a bit more important than books. Both of them came closer despite the fight.

Well, I wouldn't go as far as you do. I don't think entering any kind of relationship needs to come with altruistic intentions in mind. Befriending people because of your needs isn't doomed to failure. It's how the relationship progresses which decides its fate. You see, it's quite hard to relinquish your needs in favour of a stranger, for most people at least. Altruism can be an effect, a natural outcome of lasting relation between two people as well. I guess Yuu and Chi aren't the best of examples, as childhood friendships work q bit differently, but you could also say that they hanged out at first to fulfill both of their needs of fun and social contact. Let's say – soldiers. However cruel may it sound, I say at first they (or at least most of them) get to know each other more because of their own well-being (not a concious decision of course). It's much more likely one will survive if he knows his comrades well and without any social interaction morale of any individual would lower; in simpler terms, he'd feel bad alone. Only as a result of events they go through, battles won and lost, friends whose deaths they had to endure, do they develop a sense of brotherhood, altruistic will to fight not for the survival of one's own, but rather for his unit, his friends. Being with the same people for a long time, sharing the same emotions, those create strong bonds, powerful enough for them to even value life of a companion more than their own. Then, I've never been in the army, so I wouldn't know if that's how it is, but I think you get what I mean and can expect what other examples I could have given instead. And again, certainly there are people who are too egoistic to ever get there and people altruistic enough that they start off with those kinds of feelings. People are different.
Still, Yuu burning those books without any consultation with Chi was such an idiotic decision, even for her. I felt really bad for Chi at the time.

Attached: 1511639587193.jpg (1375x1200, 275K)

I understand what you are saying and you are probably right. Altruism should be the goal not the requirement for true friendship. I just feel like betrayal for ones own advancement is so prevalent in modern society that most friendships don't even get there.
Chi was truly sad for the books i think, but in the face of utter destruction that their world has faced...it didn't mean much. Yuu did something stupid but should Chi really punish her?Anyway this escapes the scope of the conversation I feel. And as i said true friendships outside childhood where innocents makes you almost always be true to your feelings, is nearly impossible to achieve.

Oh, of course. It is really sad, especially so that I don't think there is anything we can do about it.
I would argue about true friendship being impossible to achieve outside of childhood, saying that it could work if you got two proper people, but I guess it goes without saying. We pretty much agree on everything else I guess.
Pleasure talking to you. Cheers!

Attached: 1512523341956.jpg (850x587, 478K)

This was a great talk, thanks my dude and have a nice evening/night!
I lost all my girls last tour pics so here is something else that is cute.

Attached: cute snek gets scared by toaster.jpg (802x3086, 445K)

>not calling it by its proper nipponese name Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
You just lost all my respect. That snek's cute though.

Attached: 1512820784087.gif (400x400, 1.38M)

I didnt want to misspell it sorry

Attached: 1538337577277.jpg (1141x1141, 1.74M)