The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Enjoy your broken keyboard and throttling

what a piece of shit😂

>The Apple Macbook Pro with "Burning" Retina Display running "Dusty Keyboard" Mojave
ftfy

>no hand pointing to it
baka i miss the ipad pro posts🙁

Last good MacBook Pro was Non-retina Mid 2012. Fuck off for making me sad.

i can agree with that
i still have own one and it's holding up well after i put in 8 gb of ram and installed an hybrid SSD/HDD

>non-retina
What's the point?

>the screen is the only thing that matters
fuck off retard🐷

Being able to actually upgrade the system

>apples
Don't make me laugh.

Attached: 1552958248191.gif (500x491, 376K)

i hope these itoddler btfo posts not getting likes show how shitty this meme is

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1529495574361.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

SEETHING

Attached: 1525282595075.png (845x403, 172K)

The main issue I have with Jow Forums constantly shitting on apple products is that it seems too easy to conflate the hate for the newer generation of macbook pros with regular Jow Forums trashing of apple.

Let me warn you, though - this laptop is absolute trash.

I had a macbook as my personal daily from 2010-2017, the last being a 12 macbook. These keyboards are fucking horrible. I still suffer through using these fuckers every goddamn weekday because my work issued laptop is a macbook pro (no windows/linux supported by IT at the company). I've gotten fucking carpal tunnel from these pieces of garbage. OS X is a great OS. Many of the other physical features of these laptops, like the mouse and screen, are also pretty good. But fuck everything about the fucking plastic shit apple attempts to brand as a keyboard.

- the keys make everyone around me (remember, work issued laptop) type like a fucking ape. The lack of tactile response fucks with people's brains and they hit the keys WAY harder than they need to. If some soft-science brainlets are reading this, easy citations would be a study on the way people use these keyboards. It's fucking madness

- the keys will BREAK THE FUCK OFF for no reason. my f and j keys just fall off. I stick them back on, slam down, and they seem to stick for a couple more days. this is the newest version of the laptop, which supposedly fixes this.

- the touchbar can boil fucking water. Just dragging my finger across it to change volume can be annoyingly hot.

Absolutely nothing about the decisions made in the design of this laptop were done with even a semblance of intelligence. Jobs is dead and it fucking shows

Funny thing is HP elitebooks have a similar low profile keyboard since years, but never the amount of problems apples have..

Attached: csm_keyboard_89383b7a59.jpg (1800x1200, 405K)

That's because HP laptops will scald your fingers before you can spend enough time on the keyboard to break it.

I've never used an HP elitebook. maybe the problems aren't reported because they aren't popular?

t. mactoddler

I like Apple computers but since these new keyboards, their computers are unusable. Glad I never bought one back in 2016.

t. eyelet

That's some nice seething right there. Thank you for that.

Enjoy your zero-travel keyboard.

I can all but guarantee you some alphabet agency killed off Jobs (strong leaders and disruptive or market displacing tech outside the game plan are a big no-no), and put Mr. Sqaure-hole in charge to diminish the value of the company long term by making boring and flawed decisions to which he knows it, too. A rewarded comply-er, and I wouldn't put it past Microsoft to buy them out within twenty years past RIP of Jobs. They want it to look natural, and so made it an organic near future plan. Tweeter boss wasn't a suicide either, but was going to disclose out of conscious kiddo pr0n within big orgs. I like their tech, but they are no longer a power player, and all the big companies are switching to services, built in batteries, two car set ups with elec scooters for a reason. It's coming. 5G would cost too much t deploy, and so moving the people into centralized areas would be more cost effective but that isn't the main reason why.

This. If youre buying a macbook at least get one with a real keyboard. I got mine on sale, refurb and just a tiny dent for $400. And its an upgrade from another 2009 Macbook Pro that lasted me almost 10 years.
Wrong pic, lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-01 at 23.30.28.png (698x466, 118K)

Mid-2015 rMBP was the last good MacBook

There can't be a last if there was never a first.

Attached: 1538799704699.png (636x727, 137K)

>3 gens and they still can’t fix the keyboard
KEK

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Incorrect, that's the MacBook Pro. Older models have the "with Retina Display" tagged along, those machines were fine, this one however is not. This one features a keyboard that will break within three months, doesn't have a data recovery port, has a display connector that can short out its own graphics card and has a display ribbon cable that's too short so that the display will die within a year. And I haven't even started about thermals, where the VRMs cannot even provide the i9 with enough power to run its base speed, forget about turboing.

2012 models are known for dying gpus. The objectively best models were 2013-2014 Retina models, which only are known for the staingate issues that every macbook pro even today suffers from. Later models have shit fan curves and throttle non stop because of that.

3/10