Loud Computer

People are looking for quiet computers, but I want a loud computer. What are some of the loudest fans and GPU's on the market?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-04-01 21-34-28.png (1181x741, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/tnfLQZ
youtube.com/watch?v=hG_IcQ-ny8c
youtube.com/watch?v=FBHx7V504Hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always the cheapest ones, I guess.
Chose AMD.
Butthurt in 3... 2...

Go with a Corsair H100i, a hitachi hard drive, Vega 7, and noctua industrial fans and tada! You've got an airplane engine in a box

i heard vega 7 has fans that speed up to 3000 rpm on stock settings, thats your best bet

just buy an air compressor and leave in blasting on your cpu 24/7

Attached: 0001080_1-hp-small-air-compressor-115-psi-2-gallon_550.jpg (550x550, 78K)

ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/tnfLQZ
Did everything you said except the hard drive. I put a WD on the list instead.

Your mom.

How do you expect the hard drive to make noise when it's broken?

Put a whistle next to a fan. That should be quite loud and annoying

Just buy a John Deere.

You want delta fans. Any fan that is used for a server really. Or just get an R710. Even idle with no load, it should be around 40 dB.

They’re right about the H80i V2.

I have one and with an overlooked 8700k, it’ll get pretty loud.

This

Server delta fans.

KA-CLICK whirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr KA-CLICK

>buy a computer and a stereo
>turn on your stereo everytime you turn on your computer
>put stereo to max volume and put on computer noises

You want loud? You'll have to go old. Some early IDE hard drive, Pentium 4 Extreme Edition with period-appropriate cooler + case, and to top it all off, the legendary GeForce FX 5800.

Look for WD hard-drives used in IBM rack servers from like 2007. They make noise of a dental drill and still function fine after 40 000 hours of use.

Just a 1U size rack server in general that for cooling constantly blasts air through the whole thing from front to back using 6 tiny fans. Sounds like a fridge from 1976 about to die or running car engine in your room.

buy a fucking jet engine retard

vega 7 isn't as loud as some of the blower cards. GTX 480 with blower fan is my recommendation for the loudest one, and for newer cards - gtx 1070 katana, or some chink blowers. Or just buy an ex-mining card, they have a distinctive sawtooth harmony in their fans

Buy small fans. They have to run faster to push the same amount of air compared to a larger fan and, as a result, will be louder. And probably higher-pitched for that authentic shreik.

Butcoin miner fans

recent amd coolers are good, but consider ripping something off a pre-ryzen system

I had a Phenom X4 970 with a CRAZY loud cooler.
youtube.com/watch?v=hG_IcQ-ny8c

>but I want a loud computer

Attached: 1.gif (480x316, 83K)

Get some fans from old server rig

3000rpm 120mm industrial noctua's, the black ones. Move a shit-ton of air with suitable noise to match. Also any blower GPU that gets up near the ~4000rpm range at 100% fan should do the trick, gl with your deafness wishes user.

OP is autistic and needs a white noise generator at all times to not spaz the fuck out.

He chose a loud computer because regular white noise machines can't display goro hentai.

Attach a playing card to your fans for a quick and easy noise boost.

Attached: image.jpg (640x480, 48K)

buy an ibm eserver set the fans to max in the bios and enjoy your jet engine
here's a video of the fan noise:
youtube.com/watch?v=FBHx7V504Hc

Get a 1U case and fill it for its whole width with 9000rpm 40mm fans. In terms of noise it doesn't really matter what the rest of the components are

I recommend cheap Zalman ZM-T5 case
The case fan is loud as fuck so I disconnected it

>Butthurt in 3... 2...
>10 hours later
1 reply that agrees with you
dude we're all butthurt this is such an outrage

Stock fans

Add a Hitachi hard drive for bonus loudness, they sound like shit.

get some server case fans they sound like lawnmowers

also, get an r9 290x

Get server fans like Delta. Loud as hell but you get airflow in return.