Being too smart sucks. It's hard to be happy when realizing all the bullshit around me...

Being too smart sucks. It's hard to be happy when realizing all the bullshit around me. And especially how infinitely dumb people are.

How do you coke with being too smart? Do you chameleon in and dumb yourself down to be able to relate to the common brainer or do you pompously signal your intelligence?

Attached: brain-763982.jpg (320x319, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLwU3Aa8gHGUVdkGRjKeTT_5Zzkyn-suPQ_WCnfbaq_1E6sg/viewform
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance_Is_Bliss_(House)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do you coke with being too smart?

I just found smarter peers. Dumb ass. Just :bee: yourself.

welcome to the club you are just another dumb retard like we all are, everybody thinks he is the fucking smartest of the world.

Attached: 3pzpwxK.jpg.png (700x700, 21K)

Being a pompous prick is a really good way to end up alienating yourself and being ostracized every minute of every day lol

Just chameleon bro, life is a lot of fun when you stop taking it too seriously

>tfw to intelligent

the worst is dumbfucks who think they are smart because they watched some popscience documentary and if you try to correct them on anything they act arrogant and condescending

I take drugs that lower my iq. Even managed to find a wife this way.

Warning: wife you found while on drugs will seem much dumber if you accidentally go a day sober

>And especially how infinitely dumb people are.
You're talking about people that use Chrome and Firefox, aren't you? The best we can do as the enlightened few is attempt to inform the pea-brained masses about the superior web browsing experience that is Brave and hope they make the right choice.

Attached: brave_browser-100732965-large.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Bro are you me? Cleaned up my act and got my shit together... Worst decision I could've made lmao. Heroin and a casual cocaine habit are wild

Too easy

Same. I use marijuana for this purpose. No hangovers so its sustainable. It’s like turning into a normie for a few hours. Relaxing. Stupid.

>being this no funz
get a load of this guy

Attached: 1549736908576.gif (400x452, 88K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sounds close. Went to rehab about three and a half years ago. I've been divorced for two years. Incidentally I've also been a professional software developer for about three years. I worked random freight/warehouse jobs before. Wouldn't say I have my shit together though, but I think I've made some sort of improvement.

I was serious about the IQ thing too. I was a dissociative anaesthetic user. On drugs I still scored 120 on a real IQ test but it brought me down enough to where I could deal with "normal" people instead of getting angry with their bullshit. These days I do meditation, exercise and music to mellow out. Still trying to figure out how to enjoy women though.

I actually get super woke and redpilled on weed. and really existential. so I'd say it has the opposite effect for me lol

I'm so smart that I understand being happy is for brainlets. Just look at my score, I manipulated literal NPC's intlo liking my posts.

It lobotomizes me. It’s great. Only thing I’ve found better is Xanax but that stuff is straight up poison. I’ll just stick to weed.

If you were truely smart you woulden't be a loser🏀

Was never a fan of K myself but I feel you. I switched to kratom personally. Idk getting fucked up makes the monotony of the day to day palatable on some level

This is either
> A baitlord
8.5/10
> an ironic fedora
8/10
> an unironic autist
I pity "geniuses" like you who know nothing.

I'm actually retarded. I always wondered what it would be like to be smart. Do you mind telling me what it's like?

The only one thing you are smart at is technologies and that's it. Can you tie your own shoelaces?

How is middle school?

fucking depressing

ignorance is bliss, happiness is all you need

It's quite impossibile to be happy but insulting people make me feel better. That's also why I'm having less and less friends

I drink lots of alcohol and life is a blast. Also do fun things and shitpost in real life.

>less and less
fookin hellllll🐸

>A too smart man
>using Jow Forums

Pro tip:
If you think you’re so much smarter than everyone around you and deem everyone to be a pleb without understanding why they are how they are, you’re very likely to only be autistic and not really smart.

Don’t worry, for his kind of “smart” it’s no different fro. How you feel.

Through the gifts of tbi, no cope necessary. (Results may vary.)🦖

wat

I snort coke everyday

>understanding why
>how they are
So, then if one recognizes it. Then what? Are we not autistic/retarded and just straight up nsmart4n+2?

this works and would highly recommend this route

How do NPCs wake up every day at 6 AM, eat breakfast and then take the bus like good goys to work their shitty job as the central bank pyramid scheme robs their life away.

Attached: 2BD0FF87-F20A-4F91-BA6F-165E5A62B8F7.jpg (700x816, 126K)

I spent my 20's in a booze and opiate-induced haze, now I'm clean and sober and have dumbed myself down to a happy medium.

You are shit bait but usually is not that people is dumb, they are aware of everything just as you, its just that they are victims of their own instinct desires, so they end up ignoring their intelligence in order to pursue satisfaction

>thinking Jow Forums is full of smart people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA
A
H
A

this is literally a board for unpaid shills to shill their crap to paid shills

Attached: proxy.fuckfuckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 24K)

Same. Makes it only enjoyable in certain situations, but also very useful.

Attached: 1553525315802.jpg (300x265, 32K)

Realize that your concept of intellect blinds you and the reality is that there aren't really any smart people just different levels of specialization along with different levels of spatial awareness and emotional intelligence. Just because you think you're a slightly smarter ape does not make you anything more than just another ape.

don't dumb yourself down user, there isn't anywhere below flipping big macs

This was an episode of House, M.D.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLwU3Aa8gHGUVdkGRjKeTT_5Zzkyn-suPQ_WCnfbaq_1E6sg/viewform

>being too smart

Attached: 1508763785699.png (601x508, 127K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorance_Is_Bliss_(House)

I found a Jow Forums gf(male). I'm not trolling, this is actually real and it's the best way to cope.

ITT a bunch of brainlets larping about how smart they are
>I hate people and I dont understand them or women
>I'm a genius yet I can't think my way through interactions with people
Sure theres lots of "savants" that are abrasive and don't like people, but none of you are one

Not OP here, but how do you guys act normal around people?
Specifically girls. I'm not in incel-tier, but I found it's very difficult for me to relate to them and have genuine conversations.
Everything is forced.

If you're smart then you're supposed to be able to absorb from experiences how to have successful social interactions.

Intelligence doesn't make you less happy. While it's true it makes you more aware of the horror of the human condition, that's compensated by the fact intelligence is a powerful tool to take good decisions, achieve your goals in life and reach higher standards of living.

For some of us if we don't, it means becoming homeless and starving you know. NEETbux won't last you forever.
The nice things you might have now, exist because other people have worked hard to create and maintain them. Without the working class, we would still live in the stone age.
So if you don't want to work, don't, but at least have some respect for the working class faggot.

You stop worrying about it and let things flow naturally. Trying to force conversation just throws a wrench in the gears. So what if nothing comes naturally at least that's better than anything that comes from forcing it