What do you think of pic related? Mr. Robot or Mr. Reddit?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (387x550, 17K)

Eh, it's fine I guess

>watching tv

I don't watch it on TV I download YIFY Rips

this

I guess as far as depictions of 1337 h4x0rZ on tv it's better than anything so far afaik

same thing

First season was OK. Then I kinda lost interest.

> Not downloading binaries from the usenet

you are like baby

>supposed to be borderline autistic
>gets laid the first episode

Attached: 1543785322818.jpg (1080x1920, 120K)

I liked most of first season, but once it became centered around schizo and heroin addiction I was getting really tired of it. By the time the second season came around I was worn out trying to force nyself to watch it. I watched a couple episodes of season 2 but would sooner kill myself then continue to watch that train wreck.
To each their own though.

>Fight club: The tv series

TV is for normies. It's a show centred on darker, criminal themes, with a main character who clearly is mentally disturbed in several ways. Moral ambiguity is confusing to the normie, also people like things to hold on to. A likeable protagonist, for example.
So, it's the very first episode, you have to get the audience to like him somehow. Since pretty girls are good people (even when they are drug dealers) and since she accepts him (by having sex and hanging out afterwards), it must mean that he is a good person as well, no matter if his thoughts or actions suggest otherwise.

Ffs Esmail, season 4 when?

starts off good but falls off hard, in a technology perspective. turns into a "we live in a society" series

Close but not entirely true. the sex with a high-class (attractive) female is to show that the protagonist is of a social status good enough to like. Women can't watch shows with actual losers in them, it makes them feel disgusted. Correct but it's not 'good person' since good is not the key point, it's 'of an acceptable social status'. Can't have the protagonist be a loser, no-one would watch it.

Season 1: ok
Season 2: fuck you
Season 3: gets interesting
Gonna watch season 4 where it cames up, I want to know his/her endgame.

Is Whiterose really going to build a time machine?

Attached: 1553038047837.jpg (428x427, 13K)

Opinions are subjective and therefore not worth discussing.

Talking about "nerd" series, is this worth watching? Silicon Valley if you don't know it.

Attached: 253253235.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

It's the only hacker show that depicts hacking accurately. That alone makes it good.
having a chinese and an american guy rival each other is much better than having 2 governments fight each other.
The whole quantum immortality/parallel universe thing slowly unraveling is very interesting.
With that being said, the story shouldn't have lasted 4 seasons. And S1 was way more captivating than S2 and S3.
By a junkie and elliot is a good-looking guy anyway.

It's actualy realy god as a TV show. The Jow Forums stuff is ok

S1 and S3 were cool, S2 was dissapointing but acceptable because it allowed for good character building.

Leave it to 4channel to shit on a show that has the technical aspects more or less right for once.
Next season is supposed to be the last one IIRC, which i like, I hate shows that keep on going.

I find it funny, actually one of my favourite series, especially early seasons. There are some tech jokes and most of them make sense, but in the end the question will be if you like the whaky humour.

dis nigga

where the FUCK is season 4?

I'm sick of everyone thinking I just do what this guy does in this TV show

>By a junkie and elliot is a good-looking guy anyway.
Didn't they make a point of him not liking physical contact?

Some jokes are good but I found it got repetitive real fast, Especially when they keep making contrived reasons as of to why they lose all their money

It's good and I think any fa/g/ who watches tv thinks the same given what California has been producing. There are some sjw stuff but there are also many red pills. Also the producer made idiocracy which also is alright imo

so i was not wrong when i didn't bother to watch that piece of shit🐸

desu but i would watch it🐶