AMD President and CEO Dr. Lisa Su to Deliver COMPUTEX 2019 CEO Keynote

archive.is/ln2Wf

Archive link because of Jow Forums thinking the Financial Post is spam. But it seems like Ryzen 3000 is imminent. Navi too maybe?

Attached: AMD_CES_2019_Ryzen_3rd_Gen_7nm-2-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TtdFOdj_kCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pmhug8GEDUU
techpowerup.com/254259/amd-to-simultaneously-launch-3rd-gen-ryzen-and-unveil-radeon-navi-this-june
extremetech.com/computing/281741-new-retail-data-shows-amd-outselling-intel-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When is computex?
Didn't it happen few months ago.

You're confusing CES and Computex. See pic.

Attached: IndexStickersen_US.png (1000x148, 9K)

Mid june early july is probably the release date for ryzen 3k.
I thought they weregoing to hit in mid may, but it seems they want to hit the minimum rating ghz so there is no lottery.

Jensen released RTX during computex and it was in August.

7.7.2019 - Ryzen 2
You are getting high end Navi up until 2020 ( same one that's going to be in PS5 )

tfw the more you buy the more you save happened almost a year ago

Umm no. PS5 will have custom midrange Navi, possibly 2 of them. Hi-end Navi will be produced with 7nm EUV which isn't ready yet.

You're wrong
High end Navi chip 2020 is developed for Sony of course it might be power restricted but none the less high end

Attached: 56577.jpg (1440x752, 115K)

You're delusional.

Your knowledge about partner dedicated GPUs is 0 to none

Same as yours but unlike you I'm not a brainlet.

explain how did HD 7850 end up in PS4 for 399$

they gonna release epyc variants first and probably 1-2 months later the desktop parts

if the 64 cores at 3ghz is true amd is gonna anal fuck intel so bad that the holocaust will look like a fake

youtu.be/TtdFOdj_kCQ
holocaust IS fake

amd cto and cfo already confirmed that they are going to release a new uarch in 2020

navi isnt going to be it navi is literally the last gcn card

>AMD's CEO is a tranny
lol. AMD quality, amiright?

Mid range Navi for PS5
High end Navi for PS5 Pro 3/4 years later

wait for intel 10nm sekrit sauce in 2077

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Robert Swan BTFO
Jensen Huang BTFO
Simon Segars BTFO

Attached: Lisa Su.jpg (757x627, 87K)

B&R

That was Gamescon.

>High end Navi for PS5 Pro 3/4 years later
That would actually be a different uArch.

The thing holding back ryzen 3000 is the chipsets. As long as it's out by mid year I'll be happy, but as per usual we're getting a good healthy dose of Just Wait™ technology.

There's nothing holding R3k back, the thing is late June-early July availability as planned.

>Implying PS5 and PS5 Pro are not going to come out at the same time/extremely closely to each other.

How many events have these jews created.
Computex, CES, GDC, gamescom, pax.

The only thing that hold it back is Naples demand and availability because it's shipping to enterprise first before consumers get it, which may delay it but I doubt that's enough to delay the launch to August. Should be early July as expected at the latest if not June.

5 second Google search. FFS.

this gonna be amd's year
youtube.com/watch?v=pmhug8GEDUU

Attached: 1490126163073.jpg (600x600, 48K)

techpowerup.com/254259/amd-to-simultaneously-launch-3rd-gen-ryzen-and-unveil-radeon-navi-this-june
> It is revealed that Dr. Su will simultaneously launch or unveil at least four product lines. High up the agenda is AMD's highly anticipated 3rd generation Ryzen desktop processors in the socket AM4 package, based on "Zen 2" microarchitecture, and a multi-chip module (MCM) codenamed "Matisse." This launch could be followed up by a major announcement related to the company's 2nd generation EPYC enterprise processors based on the "Rome" MCM.
maybe this computex keynote gonna be bigger than we were anticipating.

So they literally can't produce Epyc chips fast enough, the demand is massive.

>they got 2 or 3 public wins for hpc, perhaps some lesser not disclosed.
>probably their entire production output since october 2018 going exclusively for those clients.Don't know if the output is in the millions or high hundreds of thousands, but either way I suppose they've already filled those orders by now. 6 months worth of production was probably enough. I say it'll come during ces at the latest. I wouldn't be surprised if some big news dropped on the may 1st.

everything he said was right but the price and the timing

Not with Vega VII. Last year's was AMD's year: Zen+ is a God's gift.

>muh AMD
>muh RYZEN

>can't get above 10% market share

intel is shitting all over amd, always has, always will

Nobody cares about Intel.

are you sure of that?

Attached: f1b4wgv3jnp21.png (1485x1219, 126K)

like, super sure?
(pic is from today)

Attached: 095441f99e.png (1688x813, 666K)

extra super-duper sure?
extremetech.com/computing/281741-new-retail-data-shows-amd-outselling-intel-21 (dec 5th, 2018)

Attached: 7e9f9017f2.png (665x574, 388K)

>always has
netburst says hi.
athlon x64 says hi
1999-2005 told you to go fuck yourself, treat yourself a dragon dildo with all that contra-revenue dosh while you're at it.

oh, and don't forget me.

Attached: 220px-Opteron_logo.png (220x186, 33K)

Why is there nowhere to find a technological argument on a technology board?

>there's people saying that AMD will never surpass Intel IPC
The question here is why there's people claiming that.

The question here: who gives a shit? Stock value is NOT technology.

Are you serious or trying to bait?

>shitel

please delid dis🐷

hardmode: rambus also said hi.

14+++nm i9 10990k 10c/4.8ghz will destroy the 3850x !!!!!!!!!!11

Most likely scenario.

>Intel BTFO by new Zen
>AMD btfo by Navi sucking

the only that thing will be destroying is your power supply.
and cooling expecations.
oh, also your budget.
and utilities bill.
also, your cognoscence.
it'll be good for your buyers' remorse though. Big one.
and dontcha mean 14nm++++++++++++? and it was probably a freudian slip on your part, but indeed, chances are that it will be 10c. I mean 10c/10t, non HT even for the higher flagship sku's this time around.

This

HURRY THE FUCK UP

This user knows what he's talking about.
Normally I would say add some revenue from EPYC into RTG but we all know the pajeets wouldn't do anything useful with it

>if the 64 cores at 3ghz is true amd is gonna anal fuck intel so bad that the holocaust will look like a fake
WOODEN DOORS, TONY

>the goyim know
Sieg Heil, Kamerad!
FINO ALLA VITTORIA

Attached: DuceGUP.jpg (850x1219, 142K)

the excerpt from Adored's vid was even better (17:00-18:02 minute mark, then 18:20 for the punchline) >this scales linearly, you can do the math
brutal
r
u
t
a
l

>per day
I never actually realized just how computationally intense stuff like that really is

why would you buy a product from a lesbian led company

>>this scales linearly, you can do the math
There's just a handful of tasks that scale linearly like that. If you manage the IT department of a college or research institute working with that kind of stuff it's great, but most of the tasks your average consumer does are not like that.

>this [specific benchmark] scales linearly, you can do the math
And epyc cpu's aren't exactly for the average consumer, not saying that there aren't general public end users that get'em, but in those cases they probably know precisely what they're getting into. Much more than companies, since it's their own decision and I doubt anyone capable of using one of this would fail to do basic research before spending 10k (min) -30k (avg but not ceiling) on a new machine for w/e their needs out of their own pockets.

>mama Lisa lesbo
first, kys. 2nd, she can be whatever she wants, she could sex change into a man just to be a faggot for a while and then sex change back into a woman just to become a transsexual lesbian, she earned that right.
and 3rd, why would anyone listen to a moronic faggot user like yourself?

CITYFIRES

Wait for 10nm sekrit sauce :)

ces in january (normie shit), computex in may (nerd shit)

delid

Attached: Lisa Su 1.jpg (150x262, 19K)