What goes on there?

What goes on there?

Attached: 1200px-SAP_2011_logo.svg.png (1200x612, 36K)

You mean at their company? I would've thought it's full of pajeets being lazy and fucking everything up.

I have worked there before and you are exactly right.

Attached: IMG_20190402_184404.jpg (3000x4000, 2.68M)

whats up with boomers love mentioning sal everytime tech related topic comes up

I live about 15km from walldorf, Germany. Its like a small town being swallowed by an eldritch behemoth which is the SAP campus/town-in-town

The US HQ is actually very white. Or maybe the pajeets are all stuffed in a corner or something.

Why did you quit?

Anything but R for stats is bad.

That's how they usually do it. You don't let smelly pajeets through the same entrance as your business partners and clients. That might lead to a missed deal.

Mostly failed digitalization projects from German discounter chains

Peak german engineering.

If you do some SAP courses after graduating college are you bound to land a job somewhere?

No if you're not a certified SAP engineer, only maybe, only desk jobs.
Yes if you have a cert, but forget about having a life.

Starting my internship at the SAP Walldorf headquarters in July
AMA

Why? They're cheap.

No, best software house in germany

All SAP Pajeets stuffed in Ireland

I have several SAP certs incl developer, development consultant and business analysist, because my company paid for it, but never done anything with them. are they worth a damn? should I ask for a raise? my current salary isn't huge or anything from a regular dev perspective

nobody really knows

Soulless boomers first cloud

Joscher gib a Ruh

Send
Another
Payment

Stop
All
Production

literally destroyed companies when they tried to migrate to sap

SAP is mostly salesmen, and they are nearly always white.

The customers never see the Pajeets who implement their configurations, only the slick marketing people who keep them occupied as their projects gets delayed and delayed and budgets get stretched and stretched.

This and they try to exclusively use Macs so they can justify having a Mac repair department (even if it is run by one Pajeet who ends up sending it to Apple for repair if it is a hardware issue as those pieces of shit are proprietary as intended).

Aware of a few people who describe it as a dead end when they reach the ceiling (and then proceed to find somewhere else that is actually better).

Piss dich Bernd

DAX > SAP

Yesterday the large company I worked for attempted to migrate from ancient 90s ECC SAP to S/4 SAP and it didn't work

Crimes against humanity, you know german stuff

crystal reports is comfy. prove me wrong

we just migrated to this from ancient terminal software and nothing fucking works. I have to send out an email to support every 15 fucking minutes to fix something. Their solution is always some fuckery in the backend that they ensure us will be fixed.

What the fuck is SAP anyway? Is it like a language I can learn? What is the best way to learn more about it so I can stop having to email these fucks every time

Boomer shit, try to look into ABAP anyway.
there is a reason these fucks make mad money

It's basically the biggest relational database in the world

Attached: sap.jpg (650x340, 71K)

>
a lot of my coworkers now used to work at SAP and there's no such thing. SAP even gave one of them with a thinkpad for whatever team they were on.

having a great time reading this thread. some hiring manager completely ghosted me on my application, even after buying me coffee and shit too :(

They know they have to pay good salaries so you endure the pain.

Welcome to the real world of business where everything goes.

he done doing the needful

I worked there too, totally agree

Frankfurter?

money happens there

SAP is not in Mörfelden-Walldorf, its Walldorf (Baden).. ein bisschen weiter als 15km

Haha lmao

T. consultant at Deloitte

Arbeitest du bei SAP? Und wie viel verdienst du so?

Attached: derewigejude.jpg (1280x720, 173K)