Free VPN

Why is Jow Forums mad about this?

Attached: dims?resize=2000%2C2000%2Cshrink&image_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fos%2Fcreatr-uploaded-image (748x471, 18K)

>free

>vpn

/thread

samefag

Exactly. Hosting DNS and VPN services has no financial incentive. It's just a company being charitable towards all of humanity.

>you’re the product

>let's route everything through a company that can MITM your HTTPS connections silently

>free
oi mate, nothing is ever free. Even simple things like shitposting on this board are not free, I have to click some images beforehand...

What stops other VPN providers from doing whatever they want while you pay them as well?

any good dns?

It goes against their economic interest

>private

>What stops other VPN providers from doing whatever they want while you pay them as well?
I'm clever enough to not even have an illusion of privacy, so I don't even buy vpn

what's so hard to understand? Cloudflare owns servers all over the world, Wireguard is a very lightweight and in-kernel protocol, it's less costly than you think if you got the infrastructure and they already have a free plan for their proxy services

how fast?

Cloudflare is unique in that their whole business model is silently MITM-ing your SSL connections in the name of DDoS protection, because they use this to re-route everything through their internal server network to bypass DDoS attacks that focus on a single point.

Other VPN providers don't have the infrastructure and foothold in the SSL certificate chain of trust to do this. Cloudflare can.

When you access a website that uses Cloudflare as the reverse proxy front, even with HTTPS, Cloudflare can actually decrypt your transmission, and then re-encrypts it and send to to the actual website's server.

Now people are doing this whole thing to every connection they use by installing a literal spynet VPN.

Attached: uu.png (421x248, 61K)

I don't care, all I know is that my VPN has been proven in court to keep my info private.

(((court)))

>hating on courts
Nigger detected.

And?
Cloudflare is providing service to bypass goverment block on the Internet.
Have you traveled to middle east? youtube is blocked in many countries there.

I give it 3 years before it blows up that they are funneling everything to the Three Letters.

It's a selling point to not fuck with the data. Data is money, but if someone is paying for it to be kept untouched, that's money too.

And you believe them?

Not open source.

>MITM your HTTPS
And do what exactly?
Steal my passwords? replace every image with nicolas cage face?
Report me for watching loli cat girl hentai?

Attached: __abigail_williams_and_illyasviel_von_einzbern_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_etc_drawn_by_aikaw (850x1200, 162K)