Game contest thread

This contest will have the theme of combination!
>But I don't know how to code!
That's fine because for this contest you could build the game from the ground up or made in something like game maker. Just make something.
>When does it start and when is the due date?
It's starts today and all games will be due sometime, maybe next weekend? (or if there are no entries when at least two have been entered.)
>What type of game should be submitted?
Any game you'd like! Could be puzzle, rpg, strategy, rogue like, just as long as it combines two elements from a games. like Mari0, Pakamari, not tetris, A history of video games, etc
>Why should i participate?
Why not. It'll be a fun excuse for bant to play/make games.
>What do I get if I win the contest?
The satisfaction of a job well done and 100 (you)'s.

Sorry for no thread I've been busy with work!

Attached: PicsArt_12-02-09.57.52.jpg (1440x1440, 335K)

ya made it into the paper
>

Attached: 1543707534148.png (512x512, 4K)

That's pretty rad

yaaaaaay new paper

does every contest have the theme "combination" or did you just blindly copy paste from an old OP?

Pasted the old one to see it anyone actually made something for that contest. If no one did I'll let this thread die and come up with a new contest idea.

Chenbump

Attached: chen glass.png (600x450, 203K)

Chenbump

Attached: __chen_touhou_drawn_by_kabaji__ac14e668d8a916eed73b027597686489.jpg (1068x1200, 335K)

I have one but I don't know how to upload exe file

Use things like MediaFire or itch.io

Chenbump!

Attached: honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk honk.gif (240x138, 482K)

bump

Fuckin love it when this board actually makes fresh shit. Onya whoever started this idea, keen to see what you fellas make

bamp

bumper

Bump from page 9

>combination
What do you mean by this? I'm interested in joining this time around but I don't get the theme.

I kind of have this idea to make a Jow Forumshou danmaku dating sim, but I cant code and I don't know a game-maker that would allow me to create such a combination

maybe you could get someone to help you with it.
Who were you thinking of putting in it?

bump
>danmaku dating sim
so...
does that mean that dates are just regular danmaku stages and between the stages, you get your regular "press choice to progress"?

Vidya

Zzz

Interesting idea.

Attached: 1427080329692.png (264x218, 19K)