The best music player

Vinyl has nice GUI but it is buggy piece of shit. What is the best ultimate android music player?

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhmsoft.pulsar.pro&hl=en_US
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jetAudio

Neutron

ncmpcpp

I use Pulsar ( play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhmsoft.pulsar.pro&hl=en_US ), there is a free version and I can have all the FOLDERS in a list and pick and choose.

this

I'm stuck with foobar2000 because none of the other players I've tried have gapless playback, even when there's an option for it

GoneMAD

foobar's gapless always fucks up in my case, jetaudio is a fucking godsend for that

BlackPlayer

Poweramp or BlackPlayer. I noticed Poweramp sounds better on Bluetooth devices for some reason.

foobar's been crashing lately for some reason, maybe I'll give jetaudio a spin, thanks

Musicolet.

>all this literal spyware itt
what happened to my Jow Forums

Vinyl was the only one I found that properly supported the m3u playlists I copied from my computer, so I see no reason to use anything else.

mpd + ncmpcpp

Attached: mpv-shot0008.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

cmus

Then what do you suggest

Vinyl

this

>Vinyl has nice GUI but it is buggy piece of shit
I use Winyl and I make my own skins, so I don't use fagottry shit from Deviantart or the default ones.

I like the smol footprint of it; RAM usage and installation.

Attached: 1474604386518.jpg (200x252, 10K)

Run It in what? Termux? I'm not autistic

in 2019 rejecting spyware is common sense, you're literally autistic if you ignore the obvious

Vanilla music don't listen to anyone else

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-005627_Vanilla_Music.png (1080x1920, 457K)

this

I like it, but it seems like it does not handle grouping albums as well as others such as Musicolet/Vinyl

Vinyl

Autistic is not using GUI on touchscrens

I use black but mostly because PowerAmp's interface is trash and I need a player that doesn't use Android's mediaplayer.

Is there any player that supports multiple artist/genre/whatever tags?