Do apis ever get so old your functions no longer work, and your program needs maintanence?

do apis ever get so old your functions no longer work, and your program needs maintanence?
If not what are examples where this could happen?

Maybe in web scraping when the websites change?

Attached: acne.jpg (320x320, 12K)

god i want to unzip that and take a big whiff of her brapper

Attached: 1550509605905.jpg (645x773, 94K)

>totally not asking for it

Attached: 1554048143014.png (300x352, 86K)

what?
thats just a pair of jeans with a weird zipper dude. Thats literally not even slutty

it's easier to open from the back than the front - it's an ez access hatch, and yeah it's provocative and weirdly slutty

It’s so you can fuck her in the butt

jesus, virgin incels will think anything is provocative.
If it wasnt a picture of her ass most people wouldnt think anything of it

why would you want a zipper that's easier for a person standing behind you to open than it is for YOU to open? that's just non nonsensical unless your goal is getting raped

and yeah, of course it'd be less provocative if it wasn't on her ass - that's the hole point.

besides, your reply lacked any substance because you already know you got BTFO'd and I'm going to anally rape you if I ever see you struttin in those user

>never puts his pants on backwards so the zipper is easier to unzip, and to avoid unwanted rapings after dark
the absolute state of boomers, i swear

virgin faggot - jeans are hard to get off a second person not that you'd know.

>assumes i fuck girls that could fit in jeans.
bitch, my girls are THICC. to thicc for any sort of denim, they gotta stick to dem moo moos. Low test faggots wouldnt understand

now answer my question about deprecatng apis

well I don't own rape pants, so my zipper is always easier to unzip and defends against unwanted rapes

DAT ASS DAYMN

Attached: 1551827579812.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

not really

my work still have systems running on php3.1. the only problem is that server cant be updated because it will literally kill him

thanks for the answer, sorry if its a stupid question.
well with apis you dont actually install everything like with libraries right?
how do you go about not updating your api calls and functions then? with a library that makes sense, you just dont install the newest version.

Wow I really didn't think it would be this early in 2019 but I award you the annual retard of the year award. Congratulations!

lol this user about to get "got BTFO'd and anally rape you if I ever see you struttin in those user"

t. white knight

Itt hnnnnng vs muh feminism

To OP, code doesn't age. Old code works just the same as if it were typed yesterday.

APIs are usually mostly static. That's the point. Anyone changing them is a dick.

Interesting, thanks for the help.

> The hole point
I see what you did there

You really think that's what they're for? Picture this:
> Be user with his rape pants
> Walking down the street late at night
> Nigger pounces out
> Smacks you in the face with his big black dick
> Being a twink you get knocked out and collapse
> Tries to get your pants off
> "Where's da zipper mofucker?"
> Fumbling around in the dark can't see shit
> After a few minutes he leaves
> Saved by my anti rape rape pants again

> Saved by my anti rape rape pants again
my sides

>putting wee wee in doo doo hole
Fucking disgusting. Why do """people""" do this.

That's genius.

based

>her

But what if I want my intestines ravaged by a bbc?

Reminds me of the sluts back in high school. They all had those pants but haven't seen them for about 10 years now.

Attached: lauergeil.jpg (294x237, 12K)