Attached: fb.jpg (1080x1212, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbpurity.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using kikebook
Yes

>your facebook password
fucking retard

About the fact that you're still using facebook? Yes.

How do I contact facebook about this? I want to know if any of my passwords were stored in plaintext at some point.

but you only have one facebook account like the tos says you can have correct

Yeah, but I've changed my password a few times, maybe my current password wasn't exposed, but I don't know about previous ones

you should not reuse passwords

>he stores all his passwords on his facebook

Attached: 1531779009476 (1).png (720x720, 911K)

I want to purge my fb but it's the only way I have of contacting my friends what do

>friends
If they really want to keep in contact with you they'll find a way

Just don't upload anything into it other than a profile picture. Your friends can contact you but Facebook doesn't get any useful information from you

Aprils fools!
Your yearly greeting from facebook!

Isolate it into a separate browser, don't upload anything new. Save all your photos/videos and then delete them. Minimize the scope of what data facebook has access to.

Also use this:
fbpurity.com/

You can deactivate your account while keeping messenger up, that's what I did.

That doesn't sound like deactivation

this is the zucc we're talking about here

I change my passwords every week, using the day of the week as a salt, and the day number as a salt to that salt.

How does a tech giant make a mistake like this?

>has a facebook share button on the page

Attached: 1467059380975.gif (244x194, 1.95M)

Imagine actually remembering a password that isnt your email or password container. Yikes.

>password stored in a readable format
where? on their servers? that's not something that just happens like minor bugs... the fuck? I never trusted FB in the slightest, but... what the fuck?

Yep big news story r n

I mean it's an extension for Facebook, so...

They didn't even use SSL for years if I remember correctly.
lmaoing @ Harvard CS students
Though maybe they just didn't use hashed passwords because they could easily sell the plaintext ones to other organizations.

Big woop.

Facebook represents the portion of the population that shouldn't have been allowed to reproduce anyway.

at this point wouldn't they have to follow the US laws saying how companies need to secure the personal data of their users? maybe it didn't matter originally but now that everyone has their address, phone number, sometimes payment info and other private shit in their accounts you'd think those regulations would apply

imagine being a billion dollar company and not using hashed passwords? glorious stuff.
>Should I be worried
if you've used the same password somewhere else then yeah, you might. why take that risk?

sahwy

Attached: sorry bp.jpg (487x492, 27K)

>having friends

Attached: costanza.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

What kind of retard browses Jow Forums but hasn't deleted their facebook