Firefox Add-on Thread

Post your add-ons and/or customizations.

uBlock Origin
Decentraleyes
Greasemonkey
nazeka
Video DownloadHelper
WebScrapBook
Panorama View

Attached: d3d.jpg (610x900, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rudolf-fernandes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitwarden
Buster
Cookie AutoDelete
Decentraleyes
Enhance for YouTube
Nano Defender
Neat URL
Privacy Possum
Smart HTTPS
Stylus
uBlock Origin
Violentmonkey

Is that firefox?! I sure let her use all my disk and memory.

Is Privacy Possum redundant with that setup?

Nah occasionally possum catches what badger doesn't

I don't use add-ons because they make it easier to be fingerprinted.

Limit Tabs

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/rudolf-fernandes/

>ublock origin
>https everywhere
>decentraleyes
>privacy badger
>imagus (top-tier install now)
>Native HLS Playback
>Video Speed controller
>Ask Jeeves toolbar
>Yahoo search bar
>AOL mail notification
>MSN news homepage

Attached: extensions.png (2094x919, 205K)

Firefox actually has built in anti-fingering measures as of beta 67. You can enable it in the content blocker settings.

So either you block all js which means you don't do anything online or you allow all js (retarded).

uBlock Origin
uMatrix
HTTPS Everywhere
Decentraleyes
Link Cleaner
Stylus
colorPicker
Anesidora (currently disabled)
Auto Refresh (currently disabled)
Video Blocker (disabled, removes videos from jewtube recommendations based on keywords)

Used to have Greasemonkey for 4chanX. I only post from Clover now though since Hiro is a slimebag. I'd use an external application for desktop, I remember hearing about one in the past but I can't remember what it was called or if it's even updated anymore.

uBlock Origin and uMatrix together are redundant.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Show me how to block cookies and XHR per domain with ubo. Show me how to disable web workers, block mixed content, spoof no-script tags, etc.

This. It only makes life harder.
Either use umatrix or ublock with 3party shit blocked. umatrix only makes sense when you have OCD and need control over every piece instead of every domain.

t. been using ublock and umatrix and have a much more comfy life with just ublock now

Attached: Screenshot_20190402-225126_Firefox.jpg (1080x889, 275K)

Attached: ubo+umatrix.jpg (1079x1840, 664K)

these basically confirm

You basically confirmed you are not an advanced user and don't want full control. Saying they are redundant is not accurate because ublock origin does not do everything umatrix can.

No, i said this umatrix is obviously the better tool for max control, but - seriously - it doesn't make your life better. If you allow to load one script from one domain, it doesn't matter if you load another one. umatrix only makes sense if you really want 100% control over what your browser loads, it doesn't increase privacy or security over ublock with medium settings.

You're retarded. You don't even understand that you agreed that using both are redundant, which isn't true.
user said using both are redundant. And you replied, "This".

>umatrix is obviously the better tool for max control
I know, there is no buts about it.
>it doesn't make your life better.
Shut the fuck up and stop assuming what is best for me.
>If you allow to load one script from one domain, it doesn't matter if you load another one.
Wtf did I just read? This is just wrong.
>umatrix only makes sense if you really want 100% control over what your browser loads
No shit, that's why I use it.
>it doesn't increase privacy or security over ublock with medium settings.
You don't even make sense. Just stop.

So tell me how you're more secure by controling which script loads from a site over all scripts from a site (and even if you want, you can block certain scripts by domain in ublock). Obviously I'm missing something.

I installed this 'send to mpv' addon but it takes like 20 seconds for the video to open, i hate it

>Obviously I'm missing something.
You're missing everything. And you actually tried to argue that they were redundant when you don't even understand networking. jfc this place sucks sometimes. Why don't you read up on your own. There's even a wiki on github.

Iridium alternative? The stop automatic play feature didnt work for a while now.

>no arguments except ur dumb
thanks, I'm convinced

Why does he keep mentioning his autistic son?

>spoonfeed me
There's a lot more info out there than what I could provide smart ass. Or maybe you're problem is you can't comprehend it?

If more of use same or similar addons, it will be harder for glowniggers to track us.

Attached: 1533592766852.png (713x564, 18K)

No add-ons at all since I don't want to give Google and Cloudflare my entire browsing history for free. Yes it is called fingerprinting and deduction. That is also the reason why any browser that is not Tor/Firefox, regardless how "ungoogled", will still leak every single link you ever click on to named companies and thousand other advertisers.

>No add-ons at all since I don't want to give Google and Cloudflare my entire browsing history for free.
You allow tracking ads and scripts lol

So stop using Chrome? Not rocket science.

ClearURLs
h264ify
Image Search Options
Smart HTTPS
Stylus
TamperMonkey
uBlock Origin
View Image (for Google Images)