Is this the best way to stay anonymous?

Is this the best way to stay anonymous?
inb4 "stop doing illegal stuff"
I'm not...I live in a country where literally every packet is sniffed by our government. Privacy is nonexistent. Just asking for curiosity.

>01. Use Tails (ensure latest version and check signature)
>02. Download on a non-Windows PC using Tor inside a Virtual Linux machine
>03. Create bootable, throwaway USB drive while disconnected from the internet and delete VM after
>04. Let it sit for a week and use internet at home normally to pass some regular traffic through
>05. Wait another day or two and wipe all internet cache/history/temp files and reset routers
>06. Now drive can be used
>07. Go to a busy, public Wifi spot during the day so you're not identifiable or suspicious
>08. Stay away from cameras, sit in your car in the parking lot if need be
>09. Use drive on a laptop with no HDD in it and use a throwaway USB Wifi adapter
>10. Boot Tails
>11. ??
>12. If you need to make accounts (forums, web shops, email services, etc) obviously use fake info/opposite gender, etc.
>13. Never use privacy-intrusive services (Gmail, social media, mainstream online stores, etc.)
>14. When done destroy drive and Wifi adapter physically
>15. If this process is needed frequently then destroy/replace RAM in laptop ever month or two and entire laptop every few months or so (metadata can sometimes contain hardware serial numbers) and buy cheap 64-bit laptops or netbooks to replace with (avoid using same models or frequently using same brand)
>16. When ready to do ?? again repeat above process starting at step 1.

Attached: 12d96a56ccb5e503939a7e5f7df78c79b8daa728bbde285d7b3669935e2fa18a.jpg (2000x2000, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29
youtube.com/watch?v=7G1LjQSYM5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a weird way to avoid paying for a VPN

gist.github.com/joepie91/5a9909939e6ce7d09e29

tfw. not just using your neighbors wifi

>I live in a country where literally every packet is sniffed by our government.
your gooberment cant sniff e2e encrypted packets user, buy a vpn in another country

>Privacy is nonexistent.

Whoever posted this reply, please post this somewhere permanent online.

Although rather "hard core", this is really good shit.

Attached: IMG_20171104_173352(1).jpg (520x390, 32K)

Why would you want to stay anonymous?
Are you a criminal? a pedo? or a terrorist?

>not using tails inside of a vm running on qubes
wow it's like you want the NSA to backdoor your asshole
In all seriousness that's a decent start towards anonymity, but purchasing tons of laptops might draw attention to you even if nobody knew what you were doing with them. Using the same method as a smokescreen for your purchases could backfire and leave a breadcrumb trail. Running Tails inside of a vm on qubes should in theory sanitize all of the metadata from your hardware.

. Use Tails (ensure latest version and check signature)
virtual machine and tor using linux is great, doesn't have to be tails.
> 09. throwaway USB Wifi adapter
no, with a vm you can simply change mac address or randomize it.
. If you need to make accounts
good idea. rest is ridiculous btw, especially destroying/replacing RAM.

your post is a big mess, learn to meme arrow please

>several programs exist which can determine what type of ram, chip brand, frequency, cas latency and even what exact kit you are using
if you're going to be autistic enough to use tails you should be at least somewhat concerned about hardware metadata being used for tracking. That said, I'm pretty sure just using a bog standard VM will cover your ass for that issue

Kill yourself

What VPN would you recommend I'm new at stuff.

this makes me feel dumb. I just use a vpn

If you're that concerned about internet eavesdropping, don't use the internet. Be an analog person in the digital world. Even you know privacy in the digital world is nonexistent

Reeducation officials are on their way to your home as we speak. Please do not resist.

t. Xi

>And remember that it is in a VPN provider's best interest to log their users - it lets them deflect blame to the customer, if they ever were to get into legal trouble.
That is literally the exact OPPOSITE of how it works.
>A service provider shall not be liable for monetary relief, or, except as provided in subsection (j), for injunctive or other equitable relief, for infringement of copyright by reason of the provider’s transmitting, routing, or providing connections for, material through a system or network controlled or operated by or for the service provider, or by reason of the intermediate and transient storage of that material in the course of such transmitting, routing, or providing connections, if—
>no copy of the material made by the service provider in the course of such intermediate or transient storage is maintained on the system or network in a manner ordinarily accessible to anyone other than anticipated recipients, and no such copy is maintained on the system or network in a manner ordinarily accessible to such anticipated recipients for a longer period than is reasonably necessary for the transmission, routing, or provision of connections
t. 17 U.S. Code §512
That fucking retard needs to keep his potatohole shut before he starts opining on a topic he doesn't know jack shit about.

Tails, whoonix, qube os

cia nigger be gone with your psyops!

McDonald's WiFi.

Attached: 1554166083002.jpg (1132x605, 156K)

>not calling it "free wi-fry"

>VPN
found the brainlet. Literally a VPN doesn't do anything. IP is one property out of thousands that can identify you idiot. And yes I am talking about stuff that a normal website can see.

probally to know yourself and how to say a lot with a little
speaking concisely helps

> McDonald's WiFi.
> please enter your phone number to continue
> enter the code you got in the SMS
Gee, was that hard to cut off that channel

Most people trying to attack you are people trying to attack a lot of people at once.
If you install literally ubuntu,use a browser that is not chrome and use a VPN, you will avoid 99% of the attempts at spying and hacking on you, because everyone else don't do that.

Now if you're a tasty enough target for a personal attack, then your list is a good start.

>inb4 b-but i want all the benefits of living in a society without any of the perceived downsides that protect said society from malicious actors

Attached: how2anon.png (1386x357, 563K)

>led baseball cap

Would that even work with newer cameras?

totally, trust me on this one mate.

Attached: 2014-02-08 09_29_48-How not to block a security camera.jpg (444x585, 15K)

that's just liability in case of piracy

aren't they supposed to be IR LEDs?

>What is deep packet inspection?

No. You will still get caught because you have the brain of an ape. You are still using an ISP that most likely has given you a router/modem, you are still leaving behind identifiable information on every website you visit, furthermore, doing anything like this just puts you on a list.

Jesus Christ with the holy spirit represented as light.jpeg
Jow Forumsesus

That's how all common carrier protection works and you know it. I'm not angry anymore so I'm not gonna look up the relevant statute we both know exists.

Won't help you with encryption, idiot.

> Sit in you car
> in your car
> your car
Mistake, OP!

>07. Go to a busy, public Wifi spot during the day so you're not identifiable or suspicious

I'd say pick up an antenna that lets you get wifi at a longer distance. That way you can use the popular WIFI from a further distance, thus if they look at cameras from the cafe or whatever, they won't even see you!

Get a vps in a non hostile country.
Pay for additional ip addresses.
Configure one interface to only listen for ssh and drop everything else.
Configure another interface to connect to the internet through tor.
Remote desktop over ssh to your vps and do whatever shady stuff you need to do.
Gov can see you connect to vps but doesn't know what the other IP is (tor adds another layer of obscurity as well).
Vps can easily be re-imaged if needed.

What can go wrong:
They might be able to match your traffic through correlation (like how they busted a lot of the tor pedo/drug guys).
They might demand the data of your vps through legal means and your provider might provide it to them.
You do something stupid that ties the second ip address to your identity.
You fuck up configuring your tor/vpn/whatever.
Link related: youtube.com/watch?v=7G1LjQSYM5Q

No Phone No car GPS, Steal someones car is probably the better option.
Try Wardriving Instead.

>wardriving

you can't be that stupid can you

Attached: 1553957051382.png (327x137, 57K)

What country OP?