How the fuck is it so unbelievable...

how the fuck is it so unbelievable, so outlandish so absolutely incomprehensible to normies that i built my own / first computer when i was 14 without an instruction manual and just a few google searches in a few hours most of which was taking a break to fap and eat food / watch youtube videos?

Attached: 1504239412783.jpg (444x322, 23K)

It isn't.
Great thread btw

When they pretend they don't believe you they are patronizing you.

Basically they are acting nice and think you are a retard.

Because they think its complicated.... You couldnt figure that one out yourself?

nobody "doesn't believe" you were able to build it. when they tell you
>"what? no way user!"
what they really mean is
>"eww. go away user!"

Because the people in your life consider you an unintelligent moron.

the real answer

either this
Or nobody fucking cares because they are normies with laptops whos only use for it is normiebook (which they use mostly on phones now) watching videos or jacking off.
Let me repeat. NO ONE CARES that youre technologically competent. Being a computer geek is just a meme for normies now. They appropriated the parts of this culture they liked and it seems to confuse people that it is cool when it is merely just a thing right now.

because nobody cares that you built your own computer 2 years ago

I built a computer when I was 10 and I didn't need Google. Basically everything only fits where it is supposed to and comes with a manual anyway. You really mean assemble a computer by the way. Building one from scratch is of course much more difficult. Chink children assemble computers all the time. Nothing special.

>[ ] told
>[ ] mega-told
>[X] no country for told men
liked and subscribed

Nobody cares, they're just being nice to you and pretending like it's amazing
Also you're still 14, so get out

thanks senpai! make sure to hit that bell button

Attached: fixing_issue.jpg (600x450, 92K)

Because they are normies. What you did was wholly unremarkable, but normies think computers are made by apple and don't see how you could build one without some kind of high tech lab and electronic wizardry.

I loved soldered shit when I was eight, and wrote 30k lines of code a few years later. Still, so many out there think its magic - are they really so dumb? I will die with this question.

i hate namefags so fucking much

Why are you trying brag about plugging some stuff together? Because you did it when you were 14...ok.

wow so cool user.
Thank you for sharing your life story.

Attached: 1536613190364.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

Now pour a can of coke into it and get it working again. That would be an actual demonstration of tech savvy, not simple assembling.

TRIPFAGS GET OUT

noiger