Blockchain is a scam

>blockchain is a scam
A P O L O G I Z E

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-03 at 04.53.08.png (2204x264, 90K)

Based. The moon mission has just begin, shows no signs of stopping, and the party poopers from Jow Forums are missing out due to their misconceptions about the tech or their fear. It's as if they don't even like money.

Attached: golden_bull_thinking.png (823x527, 223K)

Glorious

Attached: 1550967961097.png (500x200, 29K)

> spam chans, reddit, zuckerbook, etc shilling useless chuck e cheese money
> the brain genius population of Jow Forums buys into it
> value goes up
> sell

Literally everyone with a brain sees through this scam but it keeps working because Jow Forums is full of brainlets.

It's just a "get rich quick scheme". My roommate is into it too and just likes that it makes people money. It's the same reason why he's trying to learn programming (yet can't figure out how to get chromecast working on his phone). It's that $$$

>it keeps working because Jow Forums is full of brainlets
>It's just a "get rich quick scheme"
cope harder nocoiner scum

The time you spent day trading could have gone into learning or creating something that would make you even more money.

Another coping attempt. I bet you believe in gurus like MJdemarco or Robert Kiyosaki

I don't listen to monkeys in suits. I just write good programs.

>The time you spent day trading could have gone into learning or creating something that would make you even more money.
All that time I was day trading I was literally refining my skills at day trading. I am significantly better at it now than I was just a year ago. Since my skill at day trading directly translates into making more money I think I'm pretty happy with how I've been spending my time. I also have improved my programming knowledge and skill building a bot. I've learned a ton about reducing latency, networking, message queue, shared memory, etc. Things that can be applied in any field requiring high performance computing which will get more and more important as we are approaching the physical limits of silicon. I wouldn't, um, trade my trading experience for anything in the world as it has broadened my horizons beyond anything I could have hoped for and fattened my bank account to boot.

>tfw 1.5 eth
eth $10k when?

No you haven't. You've been posting wojak memes on Jow Forums. Stop pretending like you're some arbitrage programming wizard.

I don't arbitrage, I just buy high and sell higher. Wash rinse repeat

Attached: 1544057927783.png (3827x2124, 662K)

OBSESSED

As video games go it beats the shit out of WoW or Evercrack

Do you know why it went up? One group took out long options and dumped money into every exchange then all the shorters that still could also bought to hedge.
Massive scam.

>Massive scam.
Yeah, everything's a scam when it's other people making all the money. Cope more

> Bought $50 before the currency tanked from $7,000
> Currently $30~ despite hike

Attached: it_was_rigged_from_the_start.jpg (1074x594, 52K)

Russia invested a lot of money mining Bitcoin, and they they caused Bitcoin to go up to 20K and dumped it all over time.

People still fucking talking about BITCOIN in 2019, it's unbelievable.

I see they're scamming hard today.

For people to be making money off this, other people are losing money.

Go back to your containment board

I do research and find projects that in my opinion add value. I then help those projects get off the ground and realize their potentialy investing in them. When those projects I've invested in mature beyond what I can offer, I move my money to other nascent ventures that can make more efficient use of those resources. People chasing get rich schemes who just throw cash at whatever looks shiny with no notion of utility or social value deserve to lose their money and I have no sympathy. If you don't want to lose money then spend it responsibly and don't cry when you don't. Pukes like you that expect something for nothing are what's wrong with crypto and venture capital. I hope you go broke while the rest of use build the future.

>etherium at 170$
it was trading at like 1300$ less than 18 months ago. its a fucking ponzi scheme

>People chasing get rich schemes who just throw cash at whatever looks shiny with no notion of utility or social value deserve to lose their money
Aka, investing in cryptocurrencies.

>Dazzle 'em with negativity and they won't realize how much of a brainlet I am

Attached: 1534935637107.png (327x595, 316K)

>tfw I got on Jow Forums in 2009 and was almost memed into buying $100 in bitcoin (I was 14 and had bought a prepaid VISA for it) before deciding it was retarded and put the money into Steam for gaymen
Thanks for reminding me, asshats.

look at all the paid fud ITT lmao.
DELUDED bears think they can still make money shorting? your time is over.

>friend tried to talk me into crypto years ago before the big boom
>waved it off as some scam

Attached: 1514563320585.jpg (254x199, 10K)

no, anyone who bets in either direction on a market as volatile as crypto is a degenerate gambler

SFYL

Still in here flapping your dickbeaters retard? I'd forgotten about this thread

Attached: bitcoin-crash-comic1.png (800x255, 52K)

>There are people who unironically still fall for the bitcoin meme
Good luck with your "investment", retard. Enjoy the 20% gain on April Fool's, it won't last long. Don't forget that BTC was by far the worst asset to invest in 2018.

Nice comic fag. Please, do tell me the last time BTC was at 10k or 100k.

Attached: 1.png (604x316, 231K)

Why won't people actually fucking use it as currency instead of as a form of investment? I've used bitcash to buy from DLSite and pay prq on hosting and it's fairly convenient.

Attached: you.png (1200x1200, 836K)

Instead just dazzle 'em with your arguments as to why cryptocurrencies are great and the future so they won't realize how much you're cheating out of them.

You see, the difference between us is that I don't have anything at stake here.

Because no one gives a fuck about using it as currency. Rather, everyone is seeing bitcoin as a get rich quick scheme.
It's simply more convenient and readily acceptable to use cash/credit card/paypal. Buying stuff with BTC is a meme.

I spend about 50% of the time I'm in Jow Forums on Jow Forums and the other 50% on Jow Forums. This is third time today I had to check to make sure I was still on Jow Forums at the time

>2020
>thinks he made it
>not wearing glow in the dark btc hat from D3VUR.com
>really now ?

Attached: P1012406.jpg (1280x960, 184K)

Typical cryptofag argument. They completely avoid understanding WHY the price of crypto goes up and assume that future growth is inevitable when all of the big runs have had distinct driving forces that eventually ran out of steam leading to the drop.

What kind of latency?

You seem upset.

>that one time some autists ordered a pizza with 10,000 BTC

Making money? Satoshi is rolling in his grave. Cryptocurrency is fucking pathetic.

nothing wrong with being greedy

desu its not too late dude, most normies got in at like 19K
it's very likely it will go moon at least once more

Jow Forums