Wtf youtube suggestion algorithm

pic related, I never watched anything children related on youtube, nor I have kids or any kids uses my internet connection and I always watch youtube connected with my account
what the fuck are these recommendations?
is youtube pedo website?
should I stop using it or I'll get in trouble?
I am worried
are these videos NSA honeypot?
what's happening behind website?
do I get these suggestions because I visit Jow Forums?

Attached: youtuberecommendations.png (1749x1016, 1.8M)

any questions?

Attached: 1.png (1094x57, 34K)

Don't be paranoid. Those seem like generic slime videos that kids watch, my sister watched a ton of them. As for how they ended up there...maybe the channel posted similar content, maybe they fucked up video tags, and also since it has low views, yt always puts bullshit in recommended in those cases

Oh, and also yt loves recommending those videos everywhere because they burst with views really fast, it's a perpetual situation

>any questions?
No, not really. Just go back.

Attached: 1509044210040.png (546x700, 322K)

that's so fucking stupid
why the hell anyone watching channel about electronics would watch kid videos?
this is first time I saw these

Attached: 1532257597056.jpg (399x400, 16K)

opened the same bigclive video and can confirm the same sort of botvideos recommendations, but in my language. Spooky.

Attached: ugh.jpg (1080x727, 249K)

It's perfectly normal, goy. Don't ask questions or you're just a Jow Forumstard.

Attached: kvuuhkk.jpg (252x291, 17K)

E ai irmão

YouTube thinks you are a pedophile. And they are probably right

Why not just turn that shit off instead of having your tastes forcefed to you. Fucking zoomers these days.

indeed!
what if bigclive watches these videos and therefore videos are recommended to his viewers?
I'm not, said it clearly in OP.
Do you think if youtube thinks that someone is pedophile, they help pedophiles find children videos?
that's scary

Attached: 1516581790059.png (741x568, 29K)

>using the yt website
This. They recommended me tech related videos when I visited it a while ago.

Attached: 1f392e65246e0696f8e19acaf5f04e8239aa07f393c802d87812b07b32c172da.jpg (620x827, 85K)

Fuck off kikeniggerfaggot

You glow in the dark.

>tastes forcefed to you
don't you have will to pick what suits you?
with amount of videos uploaded daily there's no way to find on yourself something useful
I'm relying on youtube suggesting me videos/channels about electronics if I watch video about electronics
and from suggestions I can pick what suits my taste

you sound like a victim of commercials who's easily brainwashed into buying some shit he doesn't need
god have mercy on your soul!

>all that shit just to explain how much of a faggot your are
Just turn the shit off you stupid ass. Use ublock with the dropper or stylish or fucking inspect element and the delete key. You fuckstick

I don't want to remove relevant suggestions, dumb fuck

Dumb fuck how the fuck are they relevant to OP if he's making a thread complaining about them. kys stupid nigger. I had to check and make sure I wasn't on hacker news your comment was so pedantically arrogantly stupid. Smug arrogance. Stupid and smug about being stupid. Please go back.

Yeah, fascinating.

this happened first time, you fucking moron!
I never had these retarded suggestions, shit brain!

>indeed!
>what if bigclive watches these videos and therefore videos are recommended to his viewers?
Might be, and I must point out that I use `mpv` to watch YT content since around 2015, so this has nothing to do with my viewing habits.

Attached: screenshot.png (506x379, 46K)

Those are just programs for children... how are they pedo?

stupid ass cry about your problems nobody cares about in your own thread instead of shitting up OP's thread. We don't give a fuck kys

KYS faggot! I am OP and you started sperging about disabling it

everything what's about children is pedo material

Faggot cry to google then. They figured you out and your buttmad about it pedo fuck

Attached: 82c.jpg (677x995, 104K)

You're a pedophile. What's the problem other than you being a disgusting pedophile?

This looks better than the Ben Shapiro garbage YouTube keeps trying to forcefeed me

Attached: DzKiQxdWkAEjiD0.jpg (710x810, 56K)

Huh, same thing here after watching that video. Also, watching Big Clive, good taste user.

Yeah same here. Happens with proxies too, just gives kids' videos but in different languages.

Attached: 1538834283734.png (1365x908, 722K)

Machine learning has gone too far.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 10.12.09 pm.png (1990x452, 107K)

Literal pedophile. Neck yourself

that's so weird...
I tried searching for videos with same words as OP video title to see if wording has to do with it
got normal/random suggestions
and that video is only one suggesting children stuff, other his videos does not
wondering what else could it be

>bigclive

Really makes you think about bigclive ... always had a suspicion.

>wondering what else could it be
You and OP are both latent kiddie fiddlers.

Bright colors, recognizeable icons and keywords...if it's not kids and literal retards, it might be training for a botnet. Bots are pretty much indistinguishable from schizos and the elderly by now

Is it the "Indian" in the title somehow breaking it? Since they mass produce that Johnny Johnny yes papa doo doo content over there.

You go to that video and post what you see in your sidebar.

Maybe youtube is telling you to have kids.

>You go to that video and post what you see in your sidebar.
Sorry, I'm not a pedophile like you and OP so I'm not interested. I hope you both go to jail

thought about that, look for videos with "indian" in title, kid stuff doesn't come up

My kids are as hell aren't gonna watch this

Attached: degeneracy_youtube.png (1897x915, 1.67M)

>BigClive

Excellent.

What's the matter? You say you're not interested yet you seem awfully defensive and interested.
I mean, if you're not a pedophile then surely your sidebar won't have any of that disgusting pedo stuff, right?

Wtf is this shit.

Attached: 1272061609326.jpg (417x407, 36K)

Very odd.

I've not watched anything related to either of those channels in the slightest in any fashion. I wonder what's going on with the (((algorithm.)))

Attached: Amen.png (1816x923, 1.34M)

very odd indeed. i've cleared everything in firefox's storage inspector then refreshed and i still get these odd suggestions.

Its an a strange algorithm quirk got it too ,

Attached: Youtube i got a question.png (1636x886, 549K)

>Jow Forums detected
>load up the child you know what

Wow that's so lewd

Attached: 1534629506013.gif (500x546, 374K)

There's some glitch, and it's not *your* recommendations that are fucked up, this is channel specific. I've seen it happen before to channels with completely different content. There's this "YouTube Kids" thing, right? Maybe the owner of the channel ticked the wrong thing along the way and that's why people are getting those recommendations.

Based big Clive is a pedobro. Always knew I liked him

huh, funny. whenever i close/open my browser it always resets to the standard trends for what i can only assume is "ip: german", so i get a page full of reminders why i don't watch german TV or youtubers

if they track me across restarts (through zombie cookies, browser fingerprint or my completely predictable behaviour), atleast they're playing coy about it.

It's odd though, I'm subscribed to like 75 ASMR channels, BigClive, AVE and that's it.

>Spank video partially watched
How was it?

Failtube recomends you shit you already saw and some random unrelated shit. From your example seems to be working as intended

>tfw installed firefox extension which blocks reccomendations
It also blocks comments, which is added value.

Attached: peek.jpg (762x717, 77K)

Reddit misses you

Even newpipe is a botnet now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-140949.png (1440x2560, 923K)

or how they can't figure out iteration / episodic relationship for shit
>watching show s1e4 part 1
>sidebar is everything from make-up tutorials to the entire bionicle movie except for show s1e4 part 2

same with OSTs and LPs

Attached: 1519811213120.jpg (1480x911, 354K)

Jokes on you, I actually do watch minecraft videos.

Op looks like he's using a VPN and getting recs through that.

Code N
We have a reddit here

Jow Forums misses you too

Don't be ridiculous.
Nobody has ever missed either of us.

Attached: 1552192738850.jpg (636x574, 36K)

Same, OP. I recently did a reset on recommendations by cleaning my search and watch history and I was getting recommendations in completely unrelated videos of such stuff. Weird kid shit on youtube.

Like I mean, tell me how Louis Rossman has to do anything with disney characters.

based
its probably just something like his kid / nephew/niece or something watches them on his account because they don't have their own?

Because zoomers love giving their toddlers smartphones and tablets so they can stfu, and they love watching toy videos

The algorithm. It's just the aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1462853201042.jpg (526x526, 13K)