Can't get any friends or a girlfriend because I need to use proprietary services to do so

>can't get any friends or a girlfriend because I need to use proprietary services to do so

Attached: 1544447488094.jpg (720x909, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fsf.org/blogs/community/dating-is-a-free-software-issue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>going outside is proprietary

fpbp

They're not your friends then. Real friends would still be in touch with you even if you reject the botnet.

Install Snapchat already

Attached: bdd8f5afa20aef46fea1e7121fb2ab4c6fdbf66692c5afb2d2562216d95bb3db.png (800x800, 49K)

My gf uses gnu/linux.

>need to use proprietary services to get a girlfriend
How much of a NEET shut-in do you need to be to even synthesize this thought? Go to the gym, pay in cash if you're paranoid, take care of your hygene, go to bars or social events and actually talk to people.

This shit requires Google Play Services. And as far as I know this is more burgerstani thing, haven't seen anyone from my country using these.

Don't even need to hit the gym (unless morbidly obese), and can meet girls outside of bars too.

Snapchat is extremely popular here too (Norway).

fsf.org/blogs/community/dating-is-a-free-software-issue
This.

Is your gf female(male)?

n-no

Attached: 1541696664857.jpg (853x552, 73K)

4channel is proprietary
a) stop posting
b) remain a hypocrite

>fsf.org/blogs/community/dating-is-a-free-software-issue
imagine reading this unironically hahah

top kek

Attached: the upside down honk.png (1000x1000, 418K)

>Whatsapp required for social life
>Slack required for job

>tfw gf electronically communicates with me solely through her gentoo laptop using Pidgin while PGP encrypting every message
Feels good to be a Gigachad, boys.

>Whatsapp required for social life
No it isn't. Also bashing fagsapp all day is anything but "social life". Talk to you dog, even that's more social.
>Slack required for job
Excuses.

No. Friendship is conditional. Fucking autistic my little pony mentality you have.

You can't get away from the government without sacrificing everything you hold dear.

You can't have a social life in Europe without whatsapp. It's basically mandatory

>Whatsapp
Is it? what happened to calling people?

>can meet girls outside of bars
Unless you do a hobby that girls also do, the opportunities are very few.

of you live in a different country than your family, whatsapp is good because you don’t need to pay roaming fees.

You need to go back.

My gf doesn't. And i couldn't care less what she uses because I'm not autistic. I even gave her one of my old laptops and put windows on it with cracked adobe programs

Is he wrong?

She could report you to the police for possessing pirated software, you know. Trust no one.

There are other, free as in freedom means of communicating via the internet without having to pay roaming fees.
Also, no roaming fees in the EU any more, feels good being first world.

;3

>Unless you do a hobby that girls also do,
Jogging
Walking your dog
Skiing
Taking the bus
Hiking
Going to a cafe

There's plenty of opportunity to meet people outside bars.

friends are bloat

Doesn't help avoid ut but ay least use the modded WA official-plus dot com

>Taking the bus
>talking to strangers during commute

Do americans really do this?

show me the github page for the sidewalks, faggot

It's true, this is why Richard Stallman doesn't have a girlfriend.

Attached: sadstallman.jpg (1024x768, 294K)

It unironically is though. It's why the native Americans are gone now.

>All those poor people activities
Cringe

No.

Are you one of those faggots living and believing internet forum alternate reality schizo LARP shit where you find struggle and purpose for your life by advocating freedom and privacy respecting software, only because you're a Godless fedora raised by single mother and dad wasn't there to instill a sense of courage and level of social intelligence for you to function outside your room?

I bet you claim disabling JS in uMatrix actually increases your productivity or some shit.

Attached: 9532569863_a728a66f94_o.png (750x750, 11K)