GEORGE HOTZ TWITCH STREAMS

How based is this guy? Do you learn anything from him?

Attached: 7E9E0667-98EB-4AB0-85D3-794F95073C3A.jpg (620x465, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RFaFmkCEGEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's an idiot and his fame is a testament to how shit Apple is.

ITODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544483148923.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>worshipping yet another retard selling AI snake oil
just off yourself

I watched about an hour of one of his streams. He's a smart dude, able to think fast and solve real problems but he's also on the brink of insanity if you ask me.

>s but he's also on the brink of insanity if you ask me.
It's cause he's smoking weed, he's being unstable.

I don't think smoking weed alone does that to a person. A contributing factor? Probably. But that's not the reason why. I know plenty of smart, level headed people who smoke weed.

I think he writes 5k+ line single file applications with no tests, using single letter variables nobody else can read

he's a retard and probably on the spectrum
when he speaks his own mind he sounds like a complete idiot
also gives no fucks about privacy and freedom, uses a mac and promotes proprietary software
geohot.com
>buy an Apple, Microsoft, LG, Samsung, Nintendo, ...
his programming skills are decent but far far from the best I've seen
oh and he's constantly on addy or weed when he codes

He’s a creative genius with elite technical skills. He conceptualized unlocking the first iPhone, jailbreaking the ps3, and then did it. There’s something to be said about someone who can find exploits in software created by these mega tech companies with teams of employees. His technical skill is elite, but his creativity seems to be elite as well. He watch his SXSW “Jailbreaking the Simulation”. I was an atheist my entire life until I watched that.

Based

Smoking weed every day definitively makes you unstable.

>t. person who has never done drugs
have fun being 14

>How based is this guy?
unbelievably. Elons rap song was him trying to copy geohot

People who smoke every day develop brain damage. Stop smoking before that brain damage becomes permanent.

Reply to

>this post

I swear he's going to become the Elon Musk of zoomers, and I don't mean that in a good way.

>He's a smart dude, able to think fast and solve real problems
He's a master at trial and error.

Is this a good trait or bad?

It means he's good at machine learning

geohot has been known since like 07.

Ah ok thx

Pretty smart guy, I don't know why anyone would call him dumb.

fucking based

didnt know this guy.
what kind of mechanical switches does he have in his keyboard? sounds comfy. A bit more comfy than my current mx blue ones

youtube.com/watch?v=RFaFmkCEGEs

He aged really badly, easily looks 10 years older than he actually is.

>I don't know why anyone would call him dumb
Jow Forums cope due to inferior skill. Don't get me wrong, I understand he isn't the Jesus of coding but he's obviously far superior to any retard posting here and he's kind of a showoff which triggers the wannabee autists

Doesn't Stallman post here?

I'm quite interested in his self-driving AI, OpenPilot. Following each major iteration on a casual basis to find out what sort of progress has been made. I'm also potentially looking to buy cars that can utilize the OpenPilot software since its free/opensource on github.

He got fired from OpenPilot.

There are a handful of people on Jow Forums who are superior to this druggie

??? OpenPlot is opensource software. CommaAI is the company he founded. Are you confusing him choosing someone as CEO to lead the company as him being ousted?

Ah, not sure, he said something last stream about not working for comma ai anymore.

Everyone is mentioning his not-so-exceptional skills, but his knowledge is what strikes me as phenomenal. He just knows a shitton of things, look at his resume. That with exceptional creativity and instinct is killer. He may be bad as a team member but he's excellent as solo.

Do you know a better programmer who films himself (YouTube or Twitch)? Preferably someone as funny or funnier. The megalomaniacal persona with the rants is entertaining and makes for nice breaks.

>jailbreaking the ps3, and then did it.
No. He goofed around in the OtherOS finding some insignificant exploits before calling it quits. Sony didn't want to maintain it as it was a security risk (running unsigned code) without any benefits whatsoever so they took it out. Fail0verflow then blew the security wide open, including deriving the private keys of the entire system, which then geohot just released to the public.

He got sued/threatened to not work anymore. So he paused a bit and changed direction to self-driving cars. He's essentially jailbreaking the commercial cars and creating a API to access the encrypted baseline API to control the car.

he stepped down as CEO of comma.ai

You need to be at least 18 to post here

Got any examples? I doubt someone has the same accomplishments as this guy

god

Literally me.

Stream, so we could witness your superiority.

I'm superior therefore I have no need to stream.

You are under some big dellusion if you think everyone over 18 has done drugs. Did you grew up in the hood or something? Family issues?

Kkek

>dellusion
>Did you grew up
You're talking about weed and brain damage, and you can't even spell or use proper verb tense. Fuck off, retard.

Attached: 1513556403368.jpg (588x823, 109K)

>introducing the new 2021 Honda Accord, with daily firmware security updates

He's based.

I watch his streams sometimes. The only things I've learned from him were a couple of tricks in his BE streams but he doesn't really do those often.