Is this why people program in haskell?

Is this why people program in haskell?

Attached: 1554287218770.jpg (732x960, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cdpSHLrLAoI
youtu.be/0PVCYe_9F9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i need a clown gf

The imaginary girlfriend represents performance and efficiency right?

GIVE ME A CLOWN WAIFU RIGHT NOW

HONK HONK

Clown gf represents Apple. The police represent Jow Forums Satania posters.

the doctor represents RMS

What the fuck is this image?

On the right is a guy who thinks about degenerate shit, is intercepted by the thought police, put in a mad house and then falls asleep happily with his degenerate thoughts.

On the left is a bored guy,
who goes into public space pretending to be the degenerate shit, is then wheeled in front of a doctor who tries to make it go away, and is put in a mad house where he is unhappy and still believes he is the degenerate shit.

What are we supposed to take away from this? That you are fucked either way, but will be happier having degenerate thoughts than trying to be your degenerate thoughts? Whats the moral of the story

It's not left versus right, you read it like a comic

I like my creative interpretation better.

aka I won't admit I don't know how to read a comic

It's a weeb that mistook it for a 4koma.

Youre right user, I dont read comics, I read technical manuals and books on graph and set theory.

nerd

>tfw mild schizo
>tfw had hovering glowing orbs of lightning that would emit loud low or high frequency sounds to communicate emotions to me
>could have sworn they were sentient
>tfw they went away with the meds
>tfw still sob little when I hear high frequency noise coming from power lines or trains

Attached: 1522271157248.jpg (722x349, 58K)

did you give them names?

Named them by color, can't remember them all. Blue and red were the "loudest" tho.

Curious user here, why are the meds necessary? Do they help you in other ways? I mean if it's just some sentient orbs then why's it necessary?

The sounds and bright lights would make it difficult to function in everyday activities so doc and I agreed to meds. For the most part it worked, I don't see them anymore but I can still "feel" them there. Not sure how to explain that one.

Anyway meds also seem to keep me more mentally stable as well, use to have mood swings in combo with hallucinations as well. Makes me feel groggy at first but it works so it's all good I guess.

that sounds pretty [spoiler]sick[/spoiler]

the government is trying to shut you down
you are witnessing souls without body and that's normal
don't let them do defend yourself
eat some tinfoil that may prevent the drug from interfering with brainwaves

>I don't see them anymore but I can still "feel" them there. Not sure how to explain that one.
post a song to describe them.

It's honestly something I miss and don't miss at the same time. I mean I never felt alone when they were around me but I couldn't function with them.

haha I wish, I've read way too many science books to brainwash myself now. As long as the meds are there I know my feet are on the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdpSHLrLAoI

That cluster of oversized atoms at 6:48 describes them pretty well.

sounds like physical pain.

Yeah, pretty much. Only women and the mentally ill buy Apple products.

Don't bro Schizophrenia gets worse as you get older, until you are a wreck and cant make the difference whats real and what is not.

Nah, nothing like that. It's more like when people get mega baked and look into a mirror and see someone/something in it but when they turn around there's nothing there. Feels like that except I see or hear nothing but sometimes I could swear something pops up in the very corner of my eye but quickly disappears before I can notice it.

To be fair my parents bought it and only because they're easily duped by sales people and though me being off the rails meant I was gonna be fucking einstein or some shit.

My friend has a bad case of schizophrenia, he refuses to take meds and only talks about his theories about how the government is controlling his mind. He ends up in the hospital periodically but usually goes off his meds soon after his release. I don't know how to help him anymore.

Yeah some days I cry a little before I take my meds but I know it's the right thing to do. And doc said same thing, it can get uncontrollably worse without meds over time. It was somewhat fun while it lasted but I'm not too parched by the idea of ending up in the loony bin for the rest of my life.

You probably can't at least according to my doc. Once you let the disease manifest for too long it begins to slowly pull you into a foggy mental haze and eventually no meds can bring you back. You're gonna have to make a tough choice if he keeps missing his meds, maybe some of us just aren't meant to be saved. I know I'll be in a similar situation like him if I ever stop taking meds or ever get to a point where I can't afford them. Life sucks desu tho I'm glad that in all probability there is no "intelligent" design so I don't have to spend my days yelling at clouds.

Attached: bfb.jpg (500x544, 100K)

It's surreal and terrible from an outside perspective. A couple months ago we watched some shitty movie and had a good time, but the last time we hung out he berated me for hours for not believing in his conspiracy theories and then stormed out when I asked if we could talk about anything else. Pretty sure he was off his meds by the first time but they took awhile to wear off. I strongly urge you to stay on your meds, it hurts your friends and family too when you go off them.

Yeah man. Good luck, hope your pal realizes the same.

Good luck to you too!

Man this thread went from shitposting to feels real fast. I miss terry.

Attached: 1545531479298.png (609x860, 861K)

But can't your parents or friends help to mitigate the meds effect?! I don't know, make you feel better? I'm really sorry for you!

Attached: 910.jpg (500x375, 195K)

youtu.be/0PVCYe_9F9M

Thats actually not hallucinations user, but rather "undiscowered physical phenomenons" lets put it this way, and there are ways to control this way of perception of them and thing like that(cant link anything in english from the top of my head). user, i dont know if you really need medication, im not a doctor, but you are not crazy, it is amazing actually.

Attached: 1519158857444.jpg (720x717, 47K)

If you're not a doctor fuck off.
Don't tell schizos to not take their meds dickhead. That's why Terry died.

I was just thinking about why some retards like Haskell so much. I put it down to them probably being into BDSM and getting a kick out of being restrained

Haskell is objectively shit, but most if not all threads about functional programming are haskell threads. I guess Jow Forums is full of pajeet code monkeys who cant comprehend more advanced white languages like erlang and stick to their shitty haskell code.

|
|>
|

>mah jews

Having a tulpa waifu is not a crime.

It's all fun and games until the clown starts telling him to kill people.
Well, it's probably still funny. But still.