In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News

user bought an Ethernet Adapter user uses the "dear" tactic user buys a chinkshit can opener LegoNazi Earphonephilie Based Thot Knife&Shark dood Getting free stuff user buys the best Halo game poster

Previous thread

Attached: download.jpg (254x199, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Plextone-G30-PC-Gaming-Headset-With-Microphone-In-Ear-Bass-Noise-Cancelling-Earphone-With-Mic-For/32837728703.html
aliexpress.com/item/5pcs-lot-25mm-30mm-35mm-45mm-Thicken-Micphone-Foam-Mic-Cover-Professional-Protective-Soft-Sponge-Microphone/32698835602.html
ebay.com/itm/NEW-Genuine-Lenovo-9-Cell-57-Laptop-Battery-for-Thinkpad-T440p-T540p-W540-W541/253655939183?epid=2151425154&hash=item3b0f12786f:g:n1gAAOSwiJhb1Vky
aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Military-Figures-WW2-Officer-Soldier-Motor-Army-Weapon-Gun-Legoed-Educational-Building-Block-Brick/32974406844.html
aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Motor-WW2-Military-Figures-German-Soldier-Army-Officer-Weapon-Legoed-Educational-Building-Block-Brick/32971087922.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Military-WW2-German-Soldier-Officer-Helmet-Cap-Weapon-box-Building-Blocks-Bricks-Toys-Compatible-LegoINGlys/32974623322.html
aliexpress.com/item/World-War-II-German-army-Head-of-state-military-DIY-weapon-accessories-DIY-Building-Block-Brick/32965376328.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deng_Xiaoping
aliexpress.com/item/RK61-mini-portable-mechanical-keyboard-wireless-bluetooth-kailh-mx-blue-switch-gaming-keyboard-multi-color-LED/32461550109.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uqeWUSkdKEI
jpost.com/Israel-News/World-Zionist-Organization-slams-Ali-Express-for-selling-Nazi-Lego-585357
aliexpress.com/item/HANRESHE-Silver-Buddhism-Peace-Symbol-Swastika-Necklace-with-Leather-Rope-Hinduism-Jewelry-Dropshipping-Fashion-Silver/32892975002.html
parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm looking for a wired boom-mic cellphone headset, like pic related, but preferably with a wind-sock so I can make calls outside without too much interference from ambient wind. Has anyone got any recommendations?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 12.00.32 PM.png (976x1004, 341K)

aliexpress.com/item/Plextone-G30-PC-Gaming-Headset-With-Microphone-In-Ear-Bass-Noise-Cancelling-Earphone-With-Mic-For/32837728703.html

Heres some foam for it
aliexpress.com/item/5pcs-lot-25mm-30mm-35mm-45mm-Thicken-Micphone-Foam-Mic-Cover-Professional-Protective-Soft-Sponge-Microphone/32698835602.html

Oh shit didn't realized I posted the same brand earphones.... Anyway, just buy foam for it

>aliexpress.com/item/5pcs-lot-25mm-30mm-35mm-45mm-Thicken-Micphone-Foam-Mic-Cover-Professional-Protective-Soft-Sponge-Microphone/32698835602.html

yeah I was thinking of that, but I also kinda don't want in-ear headphones 'cause then I won't be able to hear what's going on around me. I guess what I want is something in between pic related and the previous pic, but I can't really find such a project. Maybe I'll just buy the gaymer one...

on an unrelated note, what does one do if banggood never ships something? Did I just get chinked or can I still get them to ship it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 12.21.36 PM.png (598x588, 176K)

Looking for a decent bluetooth speaker around $20 for my bathroom. Recs?

I guess something like this, but just not as shitty and with a single 3.5 mm jack

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 12.26.37 PM.png (620x698, 271K)

read the pdf but it doesnt have anything on sd cards. suggestions?

Mixza microSD + adapter, official Mixza store on Aliexpress throws one as a gift with every order

Any (large) Bluetooth speakers that are recommended?

>Batteries

need CR2 batteries for my film camera and it's flash
2x2 each....
should i buy some rechargeable ones together with a charger or regular ones ? and are any of chink batteries save to use ?

Attached: 15778511991_6efaeaa46e.jpg (500x500, 67K)

mind = blown

Attached: 1530598741008.jpg (696x364, 34K)

Not sure if IEM's are big around here, but I was deciding between getting the KZ ZSN or the EINSEAR T2. Does anyone have recommendations? ZSN looks better because the cable is removable as far as I can see but willing to take recommendations. Also how is buying from GearBest, I can buy the ZSN from Gearbeast for a few euro cheaper but I haven't heard much about their customer support etc, anyone got any experience?

Attached: 51HmI53bvrL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 18K)

So, thinking of chink shit ordering a mechanical keyboard. Lingbao Jigunashi looks like good bang/buck re: has Gateron switches but is cheap, which according to the infographic is the switch I want.

Any opinions? AULA ones look good as well?

What chinkshit can I buy to fill/decorate this shelf?
Also my bachelor pad is pretty empty in regards to decor and wall coverings, anybody got anything cool to recommend?

Attached: empty~01.jpg (2981x3968, 1.46M)

First suggestion: never ever ever say the words "bachelor pad" to a human being in person.

That said your swift and entirely justified social ostracism will make the decoration a moot point, which is obviously easier and cheaper.

Basically: anime figures.

and what is this supposed to mean?

it means kokoro go doki doki

You best be careful of voltage and make sure it can take it. Rechargeable lithium open circuit at full charge is 4.2V

Need cheap stuff coupons for AliExpress and Amazon.

Attached: 1554315772997.jpg (500x490, 56K)

Doesn't look like that at all, you have to invert "m" and even then it barely resembles that kana.
Radical for "Heart".

Hello creatures of the deep, I have a question. In scale of "it werks" to explosion, how chinked i'm gonna get if buy this battery for my t440p?

ebay.com/itm/NEW-Genuine-Lenovo-9-Cell-57-Laptop-Battery-for-Thinkpad-T440p-T540p-W540-W541/253655939183?epid=2151425154&hash=item3b0f12786f:g:n1gAAOSwiJhb1Vky

Attached: 1550858089935.gif (268x268, 2.96M)

You have already asked this and I believe I already replied.

Office supplies, tools, handheld electronics, surplus EDC stuff.
Put something you need into it, if you want to decorate then place something expensive instead.

Mom, stop, I'm adult >.

Your mom wants you to hoard garbage like framed pictures of family members, books, candles, plants and vases.

books

I made an order on Banggood on the 25th of March.
I successfully cancelled it on the 26th of March.
I still haven't been refunded.
I check with them today, and they said I would get an email shortly and the funds back by the end of the week.

Am I in any way being chinked by this delay?

Gearbest is shit cimpared to ali

where is the nazi lego

the page got removed

I've dealt with their customer support twice over the last three years. Once thy refunded without hassle including the return shipping cost. Second time it took a lot of emailing back and forth until they refunded leaving me stuck with the return shipping cost. Major advantage over aliexpress is, that they send their products through third countries, so you are not getting stuck with customs. I've ordered countless phones for me and my family, sweeping robots, android tv boxes and the like, and haven't had to pay a single cent. With aliexpress on the other hand sometimes I've been lucky, sometimes not. So high value stuff I usually order via gearbest.

Fucking faggot chinks even censor Hitler? What a joke. Commie shit plastered everywhere is acceptable though

aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Military-Figures-WW2-Officer-Soldier-Motor-Army-Weapon-Gun-Legoed-Educational-Building-Block-Brick/32974406844.html
aliexpress.com/item/Single-Sale-Motor-WW2-Military-Figures-German-Soldier-Army-Officer-Weapon-Legoed-Educational-Building-Block-Brick/32971087922.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Military-WW2-German-Soldier-Officer-Helmet-Cap-Weapon-box-Building-Blocks-Bricks-Toys-Compatible-LegoINGlys/32974623322.html
aliexpress.com/item/World-War-II-German-army-Head-of-state-military-DIY-weapon-accessories-DIY-Building-Block-Brick/32965376328.html

they removed it after someone posted it here

>communist country allows communist symbols to be plastered everywhere
Color me shocked!

I meant in general pedantic shit.

I see what you mean now.

Mixza
you should check amazon you can get a samsung evo select for the same price or even lower if you live in the US

anker soundcore

>killing trees

So far so good.

Attached: 20190403_141329.jpg (4032x2268, 3.15M)

trees are of course a non renewable resource

link?

>the world's largest capitalist economy is communist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deng_Xiaoping

Attached: 1514259777481.jpg (1122x1114, 95K)

they government is still red

Recommend me some chink multimeters pl0x

I've tried with Uni-T and was a waste of money

>stand up from computer and start to walk away
>trn v80s in my ears that i forgot were there yanked out
>sound is going in and out on one side now
>ordered a new thicker cable
>it arrives from china ridiculously fast
>excitedly plug it in computer and fire up some 2pac
>sound is still going in and out

Attached: [Nauti] Kakegurui XX - 03 [4EBAAD2C].mkv_00_10_03[01.30.19].jpg (1280x720, 408K)

Books you can buy at a library sale, goodwill, etc.. will look nicer AND be cheaper than any chinkshit alternative.

can you buy books on aliexpress?

aliexpress.com/item/RK61-mini-portable-mechanical-keyboard-wireless-bluetooth-kailh-mx-blue-switch-gaming-keyboard-multi-color-LED/32461550109.html

>can't listen to 2pac
Probably for the best, honestly

lol look how chinks photoshoping images to make the pants look much longer hahaha

Attached: chinkery.jpg (599x563, 35K)

you can move to china right now and buy stock in the world's largest economy via their stock exchange. you can hire hundreds of employees for your firm and pay them lower wages than workers in the us make

can i say that this nigger looks like weiner the pooh though?

Attached: Xi-Jinping-Net-Worth-2017-2018.jpg (725x411, 38K)

Truly chinked for the first time.

Component tester was damaged in shipping. BangGood jerked me around for 3 fucking months handling the return. I ended up with a random extra set of $1.60 multi-meter leads in the mail while waiting for the replacement item. They don't respond for over a month about where the replacement is. Now they claim it was delivered, and they consider the matter closed, and they can't help me any more.

Fuckers sent me a set of cheap leads instead of what I ordered, then didn't reply for over a month to tell me I they had confirmation of receipt of the item. Wrong item, but they don't care. Fuck those guys.

I guess you could say you were........
....Banged Good!

Attached: 1553884056910.jpg (334x443, 87K)

Rotton

Attached: c6ffba8e-ca5f-4a89-94f8-ff075c62b787_text.gif (400x167, 451K)

here is a special message for china guys
youtube.com/watch?v=uqeWUSkdKEI

Attached: NIGGER.png (1210x684, 579K)

the fags over in mechanical keyboards said this shit costs like 70+ but the info here has em for like 30 lol am i gonna get chinked if i buy one?

yes
enjoy your cheap chattering keys

oh lol the info says gateron switches are good and some of the cheap ones have those

what else matters?

Not those round ones with a suction cup on the back. Kinda crappy, not a great battery life, and mine died within a few months.

yeah haha legs can't be short like that hahaha

Attached: 1549328544937.png (643x580, 496K)

>trn v80s
pleb tier iems, you deserved this.

gearbest is cancer returns, avoid if possible.

i bought a cover for my one plus one, its still such a beastly good phone if you install lineage on it its even more awesome.

thing is WHY DOESNT THE FUCKING COVER FIT THE FUCKING PHONE INSIDE???? HOW CAN THEY FUCK THIS UP?? LITERALLY WASTED 30 DAYS WAITING. WTF

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY FUCK UP A PHONE COVER? ITS LITERALLY SAME SIZE ALL THE TIME.

ALSO SOME GLUE NEEDED TO BE CLEANED OFF IT, FUCKIGN CHRIT CHINKS GET YOUR FUCKING MOLDS TOGETHER OR APART.

2mm needed to be bigger both sides to fit phone inside.

FUCK, aint porobaly worth making dispute pics over a fucking $1 cover, fuck. lost a $1 probably.

Attached: 11111aaa.jpg (401x401, 42K)

>get task return
>plan on getting a chink tablet, phone and a new fishing rod
>Car breaks the same day

How's your day going?

i need this but with bass/treble knob, help me please?

Attached: 65h56hhed.jpg (800x800, 333K)

damn i love to surf over Aliexpress garbage, from female socks to useless crap, i would buy it all

Might not be the best general to ask in but it's chink shit anyway so:
How can I set a GIF as my lockscreen on my Redmi note 5A? I treid a few apps butt they didn't do what I wanted.

indian tech support

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 26K)

kek

Anyone ever buy SSDs from aliexpress?

Post cute chink knives.

Attached: IMG_20190404_100501063.jpg (1440x2560, 901K)

Anyone know how it takes a payment with paypal to get verified on ali?

Attached: 0149862245.png (151x149, 34K)

>verified on ali
AliExpress does not verify anything. A valid debit/credit card at checkout is the only thing that matters.

Depends on your trust factor, max I've waited was like 1-2h.

pcb and case

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Was going to, but the Kingston A400 were cheaper in my country, believe it or not. Only worth it if you buy into one of the shitty, no name brand deals.

jpost.com/Israel-News/World-Zionist-Organization-slams-Ali-Express-for-selling-Nazi-Lego-585357

gateron aren't the top meme any more you want kailh box switches or something
to get an enthusiast grade keyboard you should at minimum have thick pbt keycaps which by themselves cost more than a cheap keyboard

Gateron is fine.
Paying more for case material is retarded. Get some PBT keycaps and you'll be set.
It's just a fucking keyboard, don't let it spiral into full blown autism.

The Enlighten set with Hitler is still available

Buddhism peace symbol necklace is still for sale, better get one quick before it's removed too
aliexpress.com/item/HANRESHE-Silver-Buddhism-Peace-Symbol-Swastika-Necklace-with-Leather-Rope-Hinduism-Jewelry-Dropshipping-Fashion-Silver/32892975002.html

Attached: -595370598-285272189.jpg (960x960, 360K)

It's legal as long as you don't wear it backwards.

how long does it take to get your money back after cancelling an order?

Considering cancelling the order for my RN7 cause its been 2.5 weeks since i ordered it and it still hasnt shipped and ordering one from a different store for cheaper

the US government is in the red tho

Putin bites the dust. it was long overdue.

Attached: unknown.png (1536x2048, 2.63M)

why did it die? i used it in my car radio which is read only? I got the same card in my dashcam and that one works.??

Attached: unknown (1).png (630x429, 64K)

It self-destructed because you were listening to homo propaganda

Which one did you order?

I don't think 3gb global is even out yet, if you ordered that.

Ok so I ordered a chink mechanikal keyboard in the middle of February. The shipping info updated on 28 february and hasnt updated since.(Said it left China) I contacted the seller who said that chinese post assured him it was in my country, so I wend to check at my local post and they have no info on the tracking number. Am I being chinked? It says that the order will be closed in 9 days on ali.

Check parcelsapp.com/en/tracking/. When it passes the 60th day after shipping, dispute, that's my rule.

Sad to hear that! I ended up barely ever using mine, my mp3 player was skipping song parts all the time. The capacity was correct, but sometimes it just couldn't keep up with the requested loading speeds...

Yeah man Ive checked it on like 4 different tracking sites and none of them have updated past 28th february. So with 10 days left should I file a dispute now? What happens if I let the time (9 days) run out?

Anyone have experience with not shit soldering stations?

Just open the dispute then, fuck it

Do any converters from vga/hdmi/dvi devices to DP screens exist?

My monitor has DP and it's awful.

Don't decorate it, put practical stuff into it.

Alright I filed a dispute. Lets see what the chinks have to say. Also is there an option that I get a refund and then sometime down the line the fucking thing arrives? Would i have to give back the refund then or what.

That happens sometimes. It's free for you, no need to repay.