I've never met a jew once in my life. Are they real or another lie made up by Jow Forums?

I've never met a jew once in my life. Are they real or another lie made up by Jow Forums?

Attached: Hardjidf.png (504x360, 95K)

They are real I saw em
They are awful creatures

is that so? are they scary?

They are real and many are a living stereotype. The most dangerous and difficult customers Ive had.

t. work in a service industry

yes very scary
dont try to approach em !

you made it sound pretty bad, I live in Northern Queensland. now on-one but Aussies and crocodiles up here

let's hope I never meet one

this thread has been hijacked by the kahanist party of israel

>inb4
are you a part of the JIFD?

jewish internet force defence? yes

is the image I posted for op accurate?

yes

okay

Jow Forums is aids
that being said don't trust the jew on Jow Forums
not because he's a jew, but because he's a moron

Attached: 1533903413062.jpg (307x300, 18K)

Chen

Attached: 78.png (300x100, 14K)

Some of what Jow Forumsddit says are true, like them being stingy and running a lot of larger operations. This is only because they are very family oriented and taught to always treat their families first from an early age, not because they run a global cabal hellbent on world domination. Jow Forumsddit will always pull up quotes from kike supremacists, but these types of people exist in all ethnic and religious backgrounds, which you can tell just by going to Jow Forumsddit.

Jews are cool. It's the child raping, world controlling, NWO pushing, Palastinian murdering Zionists, that you should watch out for. (YES, of course im Red Pilled)

cringe

jewanon here. We really are god-awful cretins.

Better to be cringy than child rapey

ProxiJewFag?

They are terrible here in America, they control every aspect of life here.
You will never see a poor Jew.
I've worked and associated with many, they are all cheaters and manipulators.
I've met one nice Jew and that was my high school math teacher, thanks Ms. L!

on Portugal jews allmost equal gypsys
but instead they selling on fairs they sell at streets
and just sell roses, executive suits, wallets and gold jewlery.
and never saw them with a women and allways one alone.
the rest is literaly equal.

Fucking Morons Pretending They Hate Jews, When They Spend Their At The Cinema, To Watch Movies Made And Produced by Jews lol

jews are just gypsys

Attached: jew-is-gypsy.jpg (2816x1880, 920K)

more are the not jew who own mini markets
so shut up
cause what you realy whant is controled people, people looking theway society exiges but gypsys tell em to fuck off

Attached: mini-mercado-maringa_1366x768_8c_c9a4cbf7a645bc4e841065cae1ab89.jpg (1366x768, 146K)

Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and
blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am PinkyBong.

you are nazis and whant a utopia culture, utopia style and utopia society.
thats the truth.
losers.
next time gain some balls to tell the truth of yourselfs.

Attached: YouFuckingIdiot.jpg (219x200, 15K)

the final blackpill

Fuck off jewish cunt