github.com/Floens
github.com/deeppomf/DeepCreamPy
mesh.gentoo.today/wiki/Gternet_Documentation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 685471.png (602x162, 10K)

Every single one of them.

clover

nyaa.pantsu
what happened with clover os i remember desktop and thinkpad threads full of anime girls with big tiddies.

tox

NO BULLYING FLOENS ALLOWED

Attached: 1526042230592.jpg (957x621, 90K)

Clover OS

Attached: RIP.png (1366x768, 167K)

Nice logo though.

NetSurfer or whatever it was called.

netrunner

Attached: failure.png (1026x672, 30K)

Reeeeeeee why cant i mount rw after a hard reset
I dont care that there are orphaned inodes

Schillsaver

There was this one that transformed files into qr codes and uploaded to youtube as a form of backup, I can't remember the name.

Attached: 1363741085976.jpg (960x1200, 247K)

>installing worst girls alongside best girls
it was "fated" to fail

Attached: 0192837465.png (389x120, 51K)

literally right above your post

at least gee has some decent designers

every single one of these projects got their logos outsourced from /gd/

We were supposed to make a browser and we started by making a web engine in C.
I still do not get why we didn't use netsurf or gecko and then continue from there.

autism thats why

lo/g/os

fucking cringe

Discord

Attached: dpilc22gakg21.png (1000x272, 32K)

Happy to contribute, I've seen what you guys make without us. Usually it's hideous.

Discord was made by FFXIV furries looking for an alternative to Skype, not Jow Forums

>literally right above your post
Oh right.

Sounds neat! What happened to it?

While a good idea in principle, it's very cumbersome to do. Interest slowly declined, and it's almost never mentioned anymore (even though it looks like there was an update within the last year).
It's true that it gives unlimited file storage at no cost to the user, but it takes several times longer (and lots of processing power) to store files with it than just making another account with a file host if you run out of space.

From the beginning, it had always been more of a curiosity rather than something for serious use. It might be neat to use it to embed files within other videos as opposed to linking them in the description, but that would probably take a (even slower and more limited) browser extension that's unlikely to gain a foothold, even among Jow Forums.
Even use within Jow Forums as webms couldn't really be done, since it's just treading the line of >>>/global/rules/17, and the moderators weren't too happy about that and purged all webms in the dev threads.

Have there been any successful Jow Forums projects?

Clover (the app, not the OS)

It just werks™

who is this man github.com/Floens

a tranny

I don't have screen shots, but anyone remember that retarded and cringy "space program" that was attempted?

There was a discord server, and each person came in to contribute as self-described "experts", even though they didn't even have knowledge of linear algebra & calculus, let alone rocket science.

Nyaa Pantsu

Does anyone else but Floens the Beloved work on Clover?

>faile

How does anyone say this?
I mean, when you read it, how does it sound in your head?
I know how it sounds in mine.

I say it like Nyaa Pantsu. AKA the failed Jow Forums project #326.

this. was excited to see how it's gonna turn out but well...

Our comrade.

Ny-a-a Pantsu.

>what happened with clover os i remember desktop and thinkpad threads full of anime girls with big tiddies
Jesus went into hiding.

Netsurf is pretty buggy and basically impossible to debug. The real problem is no js engine though. Gecko is a leaky piece of slow shit, no reason to use it. In the first place, the whole point was to make a browse that wasn't yet another clone of either firecuck or chrom*, so while netsurf engine could have been an option, obviously gecko couldn't.

github.com/deeppomf/DeepCreamPy
4stats.io
Clover
Tox failed because of someone intentionally fucking it up, but the project itself was doing fine before that
Pretty much all those webm for bakas and forks are made by Jow Forumsentoomen
Naked browser (is shit, but I guess it's not a failure)

That pic of ballmer is just fantastic
Also glad macfag is in there

knee-ahh, pahnt-suuu~

Pantsu is still fine, the cartel just conspired to move everyone to the other site.

>add ridden shithole, with no moderation
fuck that faggot for makimg me use the cartel site

Floens is an actual girl(female) Went to some android dev preview

Interestingle.
Thanks for the explanation.

>the only successful Jow Forums project is written by a girl
so while the rest of Jow Forums was busy complaining about women in tech, this lass actually went out and did sth meaningful. Absolutely based.

Jesus got banned one too many times and left. Still on #cloveros optimizing packages on all the remote repos, so CloverOS is definitely not dead.
Works on my machines©®™

Attached: IMG_20190401_205931.png (1881x1064, 2.23M)

mixtape.moe

Attached: 2019-04-04 17_45_12-Mixtape · Fire Hosting.png (703x308, 20K)

Mixtape wasn't a Jow Forums project

Prove it.

Can someone tell me the story of tox and if it is salvageable? I use riot already but this seems interesting

He still posts on /hpg/

There's absolutely no evidence, that's just a shitty meme.

mesh.gentoo.today/wiki/Gternet_Documentation

fpbp

Basically killed by ricedb.