Wired Has Confirmed The Danger

and it's real

wired.com/story/why-5g-makes-reconsider-health-effects-cellphones/

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 6.30.29 PM.png (530x412, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47795513
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visible_spectrum
change.org/p/nasa-block-out-the-sun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-ionizing_radiation#Near_ultraviolet_radiation
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/09/03/electromagnetic-fields-harmful-effects.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy Shit!

How far away do you have to be to stay safe?

inverse square law

Well Mr.Normie journo, guess you shouldn't have been calling the rest of us tinfoilhats when we were warning about the lack of research into a military-grade weapon used on the public.

I hope you have your house covered in conductive paint because this shit is about to get even more expensive.

Attached: a290.jpg (256x235, 13K)

>04.01.19
nice try

read it user it's real

babydick chink agitprop, fuck off

no

>agitprop
wat

chinks intend to cause americunts to abandon 5g research and this cede advantage to china by taking advantage of the SOCCER MOM mentallity.

so basically americams are retarded and if you associate something with cancer they will ban it faster than something that intentionally infects people with AIDS

No one needs 5g. They're just going to use it as an excuse to keep prices high on everything because 'it's 5g compatible!"

>its da chinks

I bet you thought the Russians subverted democracy too didn't ya?

no I do know that an agent of the Chinese government is actively pursuing its interests through espionage. propaganda and media manipulation. as well as through infiltration such as the Confucius Institutes that have infected many American universities. Russia ain't shit.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47795513

>chinks beat ameritards in the race to 5G
>suddenly the internet gets filled with FUD claiming 5G is a chink conspiracy
Really makes you ((((think))))

Grade A cringe

>he doesn't have a faraday net around his bed

Attached: 1465401967769.jpg (1280x943, 496K)

scientists worry about mental health effects, sterility, cancer, and a host of other problems they say can be triggered by long-term exposure to base stations and handheld devices. Canadian scientist Magda Havas, who studies and writes about electromagnetic radiation and teaches at the University of Trent, asserts that the governmental bodies and agencies that say that "non-ionizing" (effectively, non-heating) radiation is safe and can't cause cancer below existing heat guidelines are wrong; she points to what she calls "sufficient scientific evidence of cellular damage" caused by these transmissions.

>no arguments
Back to

>replies with "no arguments"
>never had an argument to begin with

literal npc with stereotypical hooked nose

Attached: Susan_Crawford_color_padded.jpg (289x355, 14K)

chinks "advantage" here is all theirs for the taking. may we continue our research down paths that dont cause us to harm ourselves.

no racism plz

i'm not the one who drew it :^)

>chinks would gladly fry their own disposable roach people for technological superiority at the cost of humanity they don't even have
>actual humans are skeptical of this, and say that we should at least be cautious in proceeding further
GEE, GUYS! The chinks are gonna beat us! OH NOES!!! We must throw caution to the wind, and pursue a human Hot Pocket botnet RIGHT NAO!

I honestly can't think of one single thing 5G brings to the table that I care about. Especially when all the 4G networks are still """LTE""". Call me what names you will. My phone's gps already ACCURATELY knows my location down to what room of my house I'm in on google maps. I'm not gonna trust AT&T and Verizon to be honest and informed, nor the FCC, nor you retards on the consumerist Jow Forumsenerals board.

>I honestly can't think of one single thing 5G brings to the table that I care about.
20ms pings and gigabit speed (1000mbps)

why the fuck would you need that on a phone?

Rape

>why the fuck would you need that on a phone?
It's called tethering you dumbfuck, the promise is to replace your home modem with this

tethering my ASS. in fact, you will be charged out your fucking ass MORE than a cabled connection. get the fuck outta here with your 5g cancer, fucking taco-headed mong.

>replace your home modem with this
>having millimeter-wave towers fry your brain for $40 monthly

Attached: smh.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Oh so you didn't know what it was for 5 mins ago but now you are privy to the pricing structure

LOL

Gotta have that powerful connection to be the Fortnite world champ!
GAS YOURSELF

you don't even know what the fuck you want brain cancer for. oh wait, to tether your stupid phone to your fucking imac, amiright? automagically, any new tier service introduced is more expensive, but I guess using mommy's credit card doesn't impact you, eh junior? get your ass back to starbucks fucko.

More FUD I see.

I am just telling you about it's speed and latency. Please go cry about cancer to someone else

>replace your home modem with this
I wouldn't. The penetrating ability of 5G is terrible.
4G would probably work better.

You put an antenna outside if need be, you would have a wired modem for home use

it's not that complicated

I'll say this: IF non-ionizing radiation is harmful even in the milliwatt range then we need to burn fossil fuels faster and pump more polluted air into the atmosphere to block out the sun and ban any kind device that emits non-ionizing radiation (radios, radar, lightbulbs, candles, lasers, fm radio stations, and even fires in general). Because if there does come damage from such milliwatts of non-ionizing radiation then it only gets worse as the wavelength gets smaller and smaller.

Light from the sun for example operates on the 400-800 THz frequency range so it must be like a million times more damaging than puny 5GHz microwave radiation, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visible_spectrum

Attached: EMSpec.gif (687x339, 35K)

If I'm putting a wire into my house I may as well put fibre in.

It isn't just the wavelength alone, it's the pulsing nature of the signal that affects biologically.

>governmental bodies and agencies that say that "non-ionizing" (effectively, non-heating) radiation is safe and can't cause cancer below existing heat guidelines are wrong

>those that say that "non-ionizing" radiation is safe and can't cause cancer below existing heat guidelines are wrong

>those that say that "non-ionizing" radiation is safe are wrong

>THOSE THAT SAY THAT "NON-IONIZING" RADIATION IS SAFE ARE WRONG

Attached: 1427341323587.png (680x510, 1.47M)

The journalist doesn't even know what ionising radiation is.
Why would this article have any significance?

Right so why haven't the protests demanding we block out the sun started yet? Ultra violet light literally causes cancer.

overexposure to sunlight literally burns your skin, destroys your eyes and gives you cancer. are you retarded, or just pretending to be?

>governmental bodies and agencies that say that "non-ionizing" (effectively, non-heating)
>"your microwave that literally operates on non-ionizing radiation that magically heats food up is "non-heating""
Oh wow, I almost took this article seriously.

Attached: 1446094845242.png (672x706, 328K)

Nice rebuttal, Goldstein.

5G is useless, but there is no actual evidence that it is dangerous. It's anti-vax tier nonsense from boomers and literal tinfoil hats. It is true that radio waves and microwaves can kill you, but the dose makes the poison. You need fuckloads more energy output to kill people than is necessary for telecom infrastructure.
And even if cell towers could somehow shit out this much energy, it would be impossible for the telecom industry to cover up anyway. Microwaves aren't ionizing radiation, you would feel the burning as soon as your body is absorbing enough to cause you physical harm, like sticking your arm in a fire.

>non-heating
Can't even get simple stuff correct. Impressive.

No shit you cum-guzzling cock monger, I'm saying you CAN'T avoid non-ionizing radiation and higher energy non-ionizing radiation is actually MORE harmful than low energy non-ionizing radiation (ie 5G) even in the milliwatt range.

So when are you guys going to start a petition to block out the sun? I'll literally sign it just for kicks. Then when suicide rates skyrocket from lack of sunlight you dumb niggers can blame it on something more inane and retarded like the smell of people's farts.

Attached: carlos-ramon-the-magic-school-bus-5.46.jpg (210x240, 17K)

>no actual evidence
Imagine actually believing this lol

Because our atmosphere blocks most of the harmful UV. Also, the 5g signal has to be pulsed and at a higher power output relative to its closer distance compared to contemporary LTE or 3g.

Scalies want to subdue the masses by keeping their numbers in check and making sure nobody lives too long after they have been burned up and washed out from working all their lives. The cure for cancer and many other maladies is only for the super elite operating behind the scenes.

Ok guys I already signed it, do your part and lets eliminate cancer once and for all.

change.org/p/nasa-block-out-the-sun

Attached: boomer_27.jpg (381x381, 95K)

5g was a conspiracy theory at least 4 years ago. It's only just now picking up enough steam for normies to hear about it in the past year or so.

BUT I'm not talking about harmful actual ionizing radiation, I'm talking about non-ionizing ultra violet radiation (aka near ultra-violet).

>"For example, ultraviolet light, even in the non-ionizing range, can produce free radicals that induce cellular damage, and can be carcinogenic. Photochemistry such as pyrimidine dimer formation in DNA can happen through most of the UV band, including much of the band that is formally non-ionizing."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-ionizing_radiation#Near_ultraviolet_radiation

Cringe.

>If I'm putting a wire into my house I may as well put fibre in.
It costs tens of thousands of dollars to run the fiber the last few miles to your house, not so with 5g.

It's not like you personally can just run a fiber cable to your house lol u tarded?

Attached: not an argument.jpg (598x792, 237K)

I've been looking at peer-reviewed sources online. Nothing mentioning cancer, but that may be the case of it being too new a topic.

Regardless of the main article just being an opinion piece, there are a lot of people talking about this. With valid, thought out opinions. I think people stigmatize the idea that the radiation can cause cancer because it was such a crazy idea back in the early 2000s. But I mean look at all the other shit that's come true.

How many tens of thousands? Already paid a few hundred k for my condo and I wonder if I could get the association to split the cost (40 units in building).

Well this thread is about stopping the cancer causing menace. 5G radiation is absolutely minute compared to high energy sunlight so why don't we start with the biggest monster and then work our way down until even AM/FM radio is banned?

Attached: 1528569840560.jpg (720x720, 56K)

This, we need to block out the sun STAT.

Attached: 1447638393288.jpg (270x200, 15K)

evidence of absence and absence of evidence, and all that jive.

>there are a lot of people talking about this
Irrelevant

It's a good thing I don't ever go outside.

Attached: 1518741361678.jpg (640x570, 58K)

Don't lightbulbs emit more non-ionizing radiation than cellphones do? Wouldn't those cause more cancer?

Ever held a lightbulb to your face? It tends to get hot and burn you and shit.

I meant PhDs and MDs. Professional sources worth trusting, at least somewhat.

So lightbulbs fry your DNA and make you retarded?

>When you expose cells to EMFs, there's increased intercellular calcium. You also get increases in calcium signaling, which is important as well, in terms of explaining the damage EMFs cause. For the past 25 years, the industry has claimed that non-ionizing radiation is harmless and that the only radiation worth worrying about is ionizing radiation. Pall's research unequivocally proves that this assumption is false.

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/09/03/electromagnetic-fields-harmful-effects.aspx

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593