/iemg/ - in ear monitor general

/iemg/ - in ear memes general

ZISHAN'S BACK EDITION

here we discuss in ear monitors, earbuds, wireless, true wireless, meme audio codecs and DAPs

previous thread

Attached: 28f847ca-d363-4e1f-a75e-a2da655676ab.png (952x614, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audiofool.reviews/2019/01/01/yinyoo-bk2-earbud/
primeaudio.org/yinyoo-bk2-earbuds-review-steadfast/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dead thread

waiting on kanas pros
do i need anything special with my clip zip?

sounds like (You) need more Subniggbass in your life

Attached: Revonext QT2S sub-nigg-bass.png (750x749, 128K)

Is there any 'Price History' option with Aliexpress?

(Referring to previous pricing and intending to haggle)

>kanas pro
Nice. I did some deep research on the guts of the clips a few threads back and the the stock DACs on the ARM SOC they use are pretty unremarkable. Those are rookie numbers. Try and get a Shanling m0 or if you like autism cubes that play DSD the Zishan Z2 / Z3

Attached: be19d0ac-219b-458b-8a52-e89d97e5ffeb.png (709x736, 137K)

yes there is a browser plug in ask /csg/... me on the other hand i just remember the march and november sales and try and buy all my stuff through a single store for an even bigger discount

Anyone own both the Tin T2 and Revonext Qt2s? Which would you recommend?

BOTH

Attached: IMG_1888.jpg (3264x2448, 2.82M)

tt2 are more neutral and have a nicer wire/eartips, so I'd recommend them unless you're into bass.

i have a benjie t6 i havent used, will that do? should i rockbox it?

Go away again

Nice

Gotcha thanks! Was looking for something to replace my KZ ATE.

I spend all day with my BT T2 connected to my macbook and phone and cycle and sleep with them. They are my go to beater. They have the front port blutac mod and i still consider them neutral. The MMCX connection just superior and i dont have stress about loosing them.

However when the battery runs out i switch to my DAP and QT2 and drive them with a proper equalised lossless hi-res balanced wired output. They just go so much harder and so much deeper. They are absolute beasts. I just wish they were MMCX.

Attached: IMG_7447.jpg (3264x2448, 1.4M)

Just bought Tin T2 don't fail me now

>buy PHB EM023 because basshead
>literally no bass compared to my RevoNext QT2
mfw people who say they are bass heavy don't listen to bass music

Attached: 07.jpg (467x700, 42K)

if you want my gone go commit some terror. blame Jow Forums and my gubberment will B& me. simple.

If you can wait one year before you buy an established product, what would be the best time?

AliExpress has periodic sales - When is their biggest sale of the year?

Do stores lower their prices after a certain day passes?

TRUTH.

Bass-heads + Bass-music + Subniggbass IEMs. Most people just either just don't know or are just scared to stare into the abyss.

Attached: IMG_6898.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

also i think i can confirm genetics has tuned eastern ears differently to western ears

What's that brick? Looks fun.

does that bluetooth mmcx cable have amp hiss?

Well rip boys. And looking at the comments some people’s order got a cancelled so my outlook is pretty low considering I ordered late... so the question is IF this order gets cancelled, should I still buy a pair through amazon? Or are there better options that won’t kill the wallet? Never had an iem before just coming from porta pros.

Attached: 9D7EECA6-EA90-4A96-A774-C959095992E0.jpg (502x522, 47K)

Its the cheapest DSD DAP you get with a 2.5mm balanced headphone output. Its the Zishan DSD AK4497eq. I managed to squeeze alot more out of the QT2 with it and this EQ.

No hiss. Its has the lowest noise floor thats why i shill it. Many anons can confirm. However when it comes to 2pin cables the TRN and KZ cables cables all seem a hissy mess. I have no 2pin BT recs outside of buying the MMCX and splicing your own cable :/

Attached: IMG_7389.jpg (3264x2448, 1.9M)

Nice! Do you like the dap? Any other daps to compare it to?

OHNOHONOHONOHONO

Im having a sensible chuckle remembering how much HYPE the T3 got when it was announced. I called it. The hold up is probably the "knowles" BA not being produced on chink quantities of scale

Attached: 8a3ceacc-1945-41ed-96aa-cd6ade8accaa.png (753x674, 290K)

I love it. Nothing comes close to its circuity / performance at that price point. The catch is Its just got an incredibly basic UI that glitches up sometimes. Its not a deal breaker for me because i use it as DAC when i can.

Attached: IMG_0169.jpg (3264x2448, 2.14M)

Apparently the t3 drop from last month is still delayed rip. So do you think the t2s would be worth 50$? I’m sure it is but what I mean is if I spend a little more are there far better options? I wanna get something in ear cause I feel like a hipster with the porta pros and it doesn’t look that good with my head shape.

Attached: 1554312209086.jpg (587x467, 59K)

What's it's impedance?

Zishan user is an Ausfag?

he was MIA because of the chan ban

*BEEP BEEP* BATTERY, LOW, PLEASE CHARGE
oh okay i’ll plug em in soo- *BEEP BEEP* BATTERY LOW, PLEASE CHARGE
this cable really lets you know huh

Can anyone recommend some nice in-ears for under 25 bucks? KZ ZSN or the KZ ED16 both looks pretty sweet, anyone got recommendations?

Attached: 51HmI53bvrL._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 18K)

Rip. Was along the first 600 and got mine delivered a while ago. Massdrop only makes sense when you are among the first.
Fuck you Zishan you don't know shit. There's barely more than 5000 orders total for the T3. Do you really think that knowles drivers aren't shat out of the factory at insane speed ? The slowdown is because massdrop is retarded and fucked up with the customs. Tin audio delivered to massdrop on time. Massdrop is fucking shit so not surprised.

Get the ZSN. The ED16 Has hot treble so only get it if it's your thing.

and the ZSN is pretty balanced I assume? Sound good

It's still V shaped but it's sensibly tuned. Overall just a good product.

Any recommendations for a decent/value pair of throwaway IEMs?

KZ ZSN or ES4.

There's now the ZSN pro get that and tell us how it is

What do you guys think of the MDRex650ap? I got then for like 60 in japan, and they seem to be like twice that on ebay. Also opinions on xiaomi pistons?

i need this but with bass/treble knob, help me please /iemg?

Attached: 65h56hhed.jpg (800x800, 333K)

Can I get decent bluetooth IEMs for ~100USD?
If so, any recommendations?

Attached: aqua molar.jpg (225x225, 6K)

what's wrong with software EQ?

schiit loki

Aren't mass drop items are of worse quality?

Looking for budget bassy IEMs, any recommendations?

TRN V80

Recommend some MMCX earbuds. I can't stand the feeling of iems.

Yinyoo BK2 for 30, NiceHCK EBX if you are willing to spend more and Asrotech Lyra Nature for the big bucks.

How are the BK2s compared to the SENFER PT15/PT25s? Eyeing those three since they are in my price range.

I picked up the zsn pro for use at work. Once you put some foam tips on they aren't bad. Can be a little harsh on the highs in my opinion.

what the absolute fuck is that

No idea but here are some reviews

audiofool.reviews/2019/01/01/yinyoo-bk2-earbud/

primeaudio.org/yinyoo-bk2-earbuds-review-steadfast/amp/

Cemfire Audio Komett

anyone reccoment cheap aliexpress foam tips that fit KZ ZSN

How do I get into knowing more about sound signatures and whatever other vague terms are used in relation to audio and IEMs specifically?
I want to get myself something nice without breaking the bank and without choosing something I won't like the sound of.