Windows best cloning/backup software

Macrium Reflect, EaseUS, AOMEI Backupper or Acronis. Which one is the best out to use? I don't want to end up using one that ruins all my data when cloning or imaging my hard drives.

Attached: 1550871384021.png (640x353, 180K)

Clonezilla

Windows only

>Clonezilla
this

>Many File systems are supported: (1) ext2, ext3, ext4, reiserfs, reiser4, xfs, jfs, btrfs, f2fs and nilfs2 of GNU/Linux, (2) FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS of MS Windows, (3) HFS+ of Mac OS, (4) UFS of FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD, (5) minix of Minix, and (6) VMFS3 and VMFS5 of VMWare ESX. Therefore you can clone GNU/Linux, MS windows, Intel-based Mac OS, FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, Minix, VMWare ESX and Chrome OS/Chromium OS, no matter it's 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x86-64) OS. For these file systems, only used blocks in partition are saved and restored by Partclone. For unsupported file system, sector-to-sector copy is done by dd in Clonezilla.
Are you retarded?

it looks outdated and not ease of use though

>outdated

Attached: clonezilla.png (303x238, 18K)

Veeam is decent and free.
Synology is fine
If you have a shit ton of money, ShadowProtect

clonezilla is absolute garbage. Use Acronis.

t. worked in a small it shop servicing businesses and residential clients for over 5 years. We used acronis and it was 10/10 top tier quality

I've only used Macrium, had no complaints.

>Acronis is top tier quality
It's fine but I wouldn't say top tier.
I'd use Norton Ghost over that any day

I'm going to school and the instructor has a hard-on for ghost. I absolutely hate it. I was trying to restore a GPT (UEFI) system and it fucked the partition GUIDs. Idk what version we're running, what's your experience with that?

It really shouldn't be fucking around with the GUID
I've honestly never seen this issue
I'd check to make sure you're cloning the unique volume information over during imaging

It was a whole disk -> image on a network share. It was a few months ago but there's not a lot that can wrong (in theory).

I've used Macrium Reflect and I think it's pretty solid, never had any problems with data corruption.

Don't need any of this bloatwhere when you have RAID1

>encrypting ransomware arrives and encrypts all of your data
>your dumb ass accidentally overwrites a file
>power outage during the middle of a major system upgrade, now your system is fucked beyond all recognition
What now?

>can't even spell 'bloatware' properly
>thinks he's smart enough to advise some Anons on this subject
nope.jpg

> Not having external backups on optical discs
> inb4 disc rot

thanks for proving my point

Attached: backup.png (1138x801, 82K)

What a shit thread
jump off a bridge

All you need is Redo backup and restore. Fuck everything else

That's not RAID1