What does Jow Forums do for a living?

Pathetic dependent NEETs need not respond.

Attached: men going to work.jpg (736x912, 112K)

I spend my inheritance dividends on findom gals

Murders and executions

Data scientist and army reserves officer

I am a manager at Wendy's.

NEET here

i'm glad that my parents have enough money
wagies are subhumans

Blackmail

I shitpost on 4chins

I have an interview Wednesday to start training as a cell network engineer

Fuck my own asshole on cam. In straight though

And stocks, thanks CD project for making me rich bought their actions when they were like 4 bucks sold for like 50. People search for the meaning of life in various sources like ancient wisdom, philosophy foreign religions etc while a nigger from Brooklyn has gotten it right.

Fuck bitches get money.

Attached: coppermine.jpg (750x500, 98K)

Got big tits though. They call me trans but I'm just a fucking degenerate fag

i sometimes work manual labor type jobs but mostly i just dont work

>What does Jow Forums do to support the system that we are fighting?

i fuck your mother

Carpenter

this is some essential nigger mentality right here

Phd Historian.

Dole

Canadian Armed Forces armour officer

Civil engineer.

Soon to be homeless/future world renowned musician

because we are all lucky to be born “outside the system”

your post is easily one of the most retarded things ive read this year

Software development for atomics and military. It is shit.

Sell stuff on Amazon and other sites

in politics

Automation Controls Engineer

I do electrical design, programming and startup of various automation systems. Mostly conveyor systems, though.

Pig dispatcher

PhD chemist in Bay area. Work on ion conductors for batteries

I'm a paid shill.

Trump sucks Jewish cock

getting my credentials to teach AP European history

I used to be an investment banker in Rothchilds & Cie but now I became the president of france

Damn this hits right where i was 10 years ago.
Now its just the soon to be homeless/dead part.

Infantryman

Get a real job faggot
t. Used to work in politics

Do u ever stick ur tongue on the batteries and shock yourself??

Im enlisted in the USMC. Since im a pog im gonna try to finish my bachelors before I EAS

No, I elevate the niggers thoughs I don't see it as spend your cash on hookers, rather not care about anyone than yourself thus the fuck bitches part, and get money well get rich lol and don't have to be a slave to this system, enjoy the freedom that comes with it.

4th grade teacher

Live in a first world country.

You been soon to be homeless for 10 years?
Doesn't sound so bad

I LARP as somebody that's employed

Student.
Also work part time as copywriter, not as glamorous as in Mad Men, no ugly secretary to fuck, but I usually drink while working.

Data Scientist

Content writing, shit's comfy as fuck

Central banker

Attached: 1543717464160231034707.png (1669x1388, 2.33M)

Bitcoining also work as security in a club. Feels good not letting sandniggers into our pagan parties.

2nd year CDL A . Finishing up at 80k worked 4 days a week for the first half then pounded overtime until Christmas. Im buying up cheap stocks that would potentially take off during wartime. Im also moving into precious metals. Strategy has been to reach financial escape velocity. Meaning there is something significant left over after bills are paid.

Attached: 1543425253505.gif (500x288, 2.53M)

im a mathematician who worked as an actuary but currently im just NEETing because i dont see a point in accumulating shekels

Based jew

Trucker

Show bobs

Priest

I do potatoe.

Never give up user. A man goes crazy without hope

NEET here, 'cuz fuck work when you can't even pay your dues with it over here because of taxes.

Chef at Wendy's
14.95/hr

theres literally 0 point to working if you arent interested in raising a family and even then you are better off just going full VARG mode

I have over 850 bitcoin left

Nothing. I work for a few years, invested all the money, never bought videogames, drugs, hookers, cellphones or anything like that. Now I live off of the interests.

Attached: 1540504300858.gif (500x507, 2.32M)

Currently a student at Uni but get Summer and Winter gigs @ Princeton University

I'm a partner with a regional CPA firm. Pretty successful, and I am running for county council in 2020. I would like to run for congress in 2026/2028

Holy shit look at those twink sticklets lmao. Snap city here they come

what a fucking madman, enjoy it brazil

OSCP
Pulling at 110k leafs bucks a year

posting disinfo on Jow Forums and getting shekels from JIDF of course

Cut grass in summer an hour a week $400 a month. Gotta find a 20 hour(max) per week job to keep my food stamps. Fuck work and fuck fags who cry about shit "tax payers". Tax payer is just a fool who loves being robbed

I study the works of Ted Kaczynski and make explosives.

You know... fucking boomers and last but not least some extortioners aswell.
Also im out of a job right now but will most likely get one by the end of the month, hopefully before the festivities.
>Doesn't sound so bad
I got food on my table and clothes on my back. Among many other shit but point being is that i might be dead tomorrow so i'd rather be thankful to God right now for what i have cuz tomorrow is not promised.
If i didn't fuck up the musician part 10 years ago i would probably be a world renowned oboist right now. I did travel most of Europe with it so at least i can hit a blunt and reminisce of the good times.
Its all good.
There's nothing to give up on. I mean even if i give up on life whats there to do? You just have to live somehow.
I have inheritance and a new job and some other stuff to look forward to but none of it is of any interest to me.
What im looking forward to right now is hitting a fat bubblegum kush blunt, having a cold shower and doing some pull ups and dip outside in the cold.
Then i'll stay up all night preparing for my upcoming interview and probably an hour of vidya if any - i've almost completely cut vidya off due to lack of interest recently..
If im whole and fed, have a roof and clothes is all good.

Attached: 135.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Exactly this.

Neetbucks make you rich, working makes you sick.

Enjoy your early retirement

live in mom's basement because there are no jobs

Software engineer at a bank

As a cellist, it want to say, god speed Based Bulgarian Oboist

When I was little I used to attach wires to short the terminals and let them get really hot and see how long I could hold it for.

get fuckt nigger NEET life is the only life for me and i love it

Go to McDonalds then you degenerate

I work for the US gov. Military types will love me: I’m the guy who makes those interactive information assurance CBTs you bitches have to do twice a year. For some reason PACOM thinks I need to live in Okinawa to do it too.

I’m a GS12 and the amount of money I get compared to the work I do is absolutely criminal. I live in military housing too. Shit is cash.

God damn that is beautiful. Good job Brasil.

Accountant.

If you could get any education for free, what education would you get?

Americans have an easy choice to not go to college because it's expensive as fuck and trades are more respected and well-paid than here. Here university is free so you're absolutely worthless on the job market without degrees. We got Economics Ph.Ds working as cashiers. It's really that bad.

Is coding a meme?

I am a student but God do I hate it, the amount of political rhetoric your average sami, lowlife teacher spews in the day-to-day should be a capital offense. Other than school I get gainz and read

>pol orchestra of frenship

Attached: fr.png (1066x558, 63K)

Web dev.

Attached: wNlkFLv1km39C58BuuWWLhzjwLriOUDkj0tuhRnFVLc.jpg (960x540, 52K)

WHY Jow Forums IS SO EAGER TO REPORT ON THEMSELVES?

I see questionnaires like this pooping up quite often on Jow Forums, and to my disbelief people do respond...

Why are you doing this, anons?

Work in the oilfield, fucking hate it. Quitting soon and going to teach myself enough IT to get an entry level job and then go from there. Everyone says it sucks :( but I want location flexibility and to use my brain rather than body for a paycheck.

No, coding is not a meme.
You can't really make it rich by doing it but it's basically one of the most versatile options for modern day jobs. Everything requires a computer to run it and a programmer to code that thing to work.

It's basically modern day equivalent of factory work.

Wastewater treatment

Jungian Psychologist on the West side of Chicago, handling criminals, schizos and heroin addicts.

Pic related is me tomorrow when I start my first suit and tie job. Wish me luck, boyos.

It's those little busy busy worker bees I pity, especially this time of year. They tell me they pity NEETs, they tell me they couldn't be a NEET because they would go out of their mind. I hope they remember that when they finally retire at 80 and finally have enough time to do all the things they've always wanted, though their bodies are too decrepit to actually be able to do them anymore.
They're mad at me, but they should be mad at the Jews who are taking those years away from them.

Attached: 3458973485.jpg (749x845, 101K)

Nice, good luck on your interview user

hey mod suck my arsch

You sure told him!

Good luck fren

Attached: 1542747045918.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Factory. Top tier wage cuck.