Step aside, Linux, macOS *bsd, winshit, anything else. You're time is up

>Step aside, Linux, macOS *bsd, winshit, anything else. You're time is up.
>Webdevs, now is your time to shine!

Attached: icecat_XEFkB9t8KD.png (501x491, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

node-os.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so its just based of web shit?

node-os.com/
>no bash here.
Won't be used on Jow Forums no neofetch.

And in the trash it goes

javascript was a mistake

Attached: 1478909812574.png (1388x924, 173K)

JS/Linux

>uses the linux kernel

Oh fuck

>"NodeOS is a lightweight operating system "
>lightweight
>javascript

choose none

They use lightweight anymore to mean a lack of features not a low cost on your hardware

Kek

RISE UP WEBDEVS

>anymore
Lightweight has meant featureless since at least the 1970s

This is scary if true. I can imagine all the major cloud providers using this and abandoning the standard Linux distros. We need to kill it before it gets more press.

It was only a matter of time before a true lisp-based OS took off. If stallman wasn't so autistic he could have created it, but we had to wait another 30 years, so now we are getting Node-OS. I'm happy. It just should have been sooner.

>chode os

Attached: 89e9cee6c68e2dc28116f0259f3f8b37.jpg (800x1130, 138K)

is this a fucking joke?

>you're time

Attached: nK0Jk95.png (450x427, 202K)

a lot of Linux applications and DE's use javascript as their scripting language anyways

FUCK WEB DEVS

>you're

there's no many incorrect uses of you're and your on channel4 at this point it seems intentional but i can't tell...
hownu.ami

I think the idea behind this is to have the bare minimum to run node-based server scripts for containerization, not as an actual desktop or bare-metal OS.

this.
Thanks redpillbro

kill me

your retarded

But we can change that. Personally I would love a fully hackable NodeJS Desktop OS™. Sounds comfy, desu. Basically like if Emacs didn't pussy out and actually just built the whole OS.

>node-os is a full operating system built on top of the linux kernel
Nice try mongoloid. And as i expect it will run flawlessly on SSD and suck ass like Winshit on mechanical drives

>nodeos is built on top of the linux kernel
In the trash it goes, probably would have got worse if I kept reading.

your*re

Nice

JS+Linux*

I unironically like JS and Node, but this is something that I really don't wish to see being a thing

I get irrationally angry every time those soiboy cunt startup trash use a picture of a fucking iMac for a general picture of a computer. They also always use iPhone shaped smartphones, going as far as putting the fucking notch in them. I really hate the *pple cult.