The Irish, the lowest of low. The scum of the universe

How did the Irish become the lesser Whites? When did it start? How do we help the Irish overcome this?

Attached: 1543747734533.jpg (276x294, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik
youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More divide and conquer thread
Zzzzzz

The fact that their is a hierarchy of whites is just proof that the collectivist are winning, and muh white ethno state isn’t a realistic fix to the problem.

Nice flag you queer

ill copy what i just posted in another thread because the poster is obviously an american

american "whites" are a population of ugly, fat creole peoples.. they can't stand the thoughts of their own pitiful existences so they lash out against Euros Canadians and Aussies.

The Irish have done more damage to America than the Jews

Attached: 1539487761618.jpg (4518x2158, 2.62M)

Wasn't this in Birmingham?

OH FUCK OFF YOU THICK IRISH CUNT.

MOST IRISH ON THE INTERNET THESE DAYS THINK THEY ARE THE BIG FUCKING MEN. GO TO DUBLIN AND SUCK A DICK PLEASE BITCH!

Attached: SE121.png (957x655, 2.54M)

>How did the Irish become the lesser Whites?

Almost ALL the WHITE trash in America is Irish and Scotish...Wales too.

White NIGGERS!

Attached: irish not apply.jpg (333x500, 44K)

When race mixing occurred the Irish whites fell, as soon as my family mixed with Italians my family went from a average height 6 feet 11 inches to 5 feet nine inches. I blame Britain for sabotaging my rich noble bloodline with that of the peasant moore because women should not be trusted with choices such as marriage for it caused my god given birthright of millions to dust in my coffers in less than a generation.

Attached: 4610798641.jpg (315x251, 18K)

You mean the most based people on the earth ? YES, also fuck you mi6 piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCnGD6xv5ik

Your right it was us all along. We personally fucked your retarded family.
>also what a shit dnc thread.

Hmmm Canadians talking about creole... Thanks for sending your shit Arcadians down here.

Canada is full of mutt timber niggers pretending to be white.

Their ancestors were kidnapped and sold as slaves
sorry for not being as WASPy as youd like

I agree. Just wipe us off the face of the planet. Systematically genocide us. Hunt every last person with even a single drop of Irish blood down like a dog and skin them alive. Shove potatoes up their ginger asses and spit on their corpses. Only then will humanity be free.

who has a problem with Irish ubermensch?

Attached: aryandna.png (769x432, 246K)

show flag shlomo

Attached: C4CECF5A-638D-4572-B133-EC9FB5FBB5D7.jpg (456x337, 130K)

That’s in England, also shit attempt at divide, and conquer kike.

Somebody has to be the bottom tier and come in last place. As for White people, the Irish are the bottom tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=29-LRuuqFT0

the english are WANKERS, but the irish and scotchs were ruled by WANKERS....that makes you a WHITE NIGGER WANKER!

Because in their bid for republicanism they are led by more-yah assholes living in a small minded, largely ignorant bubble.

Suggest anything at a town meeting = 'sure why would ya want internet/proper roads/infrastructure/a job/money/a career?'

The UK is a bit better. NL is alpha tier tho

If I took off that meme flag, would you die.

Meme flags, meme opinions. Sage this d&c bs

y u so mad bro?

Attached: Truly_these_people_are_worse_than_BOWSER..png (253x238, 65K)