Why would anyone work in European tech sector? Only thing keeping them afloat is EU dishing out fines to american firms...

Why would anyone work in European tech sector? Only thing keeping them afloat is EU dishing out fines to american firms, out of desperation.

Big eu corps
>
>
and
>

Attached: 1554334734778.png (960x540, 746K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn16DsftSjI
youtube.com/watch?v=Up9-C4_8dVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do you care?

fpbp

Pretty sure you don't want a real answer, but here's one anyway:

a) A meaningful amount of annual holiday
b) Legally enforced job security
c) A much healthier attitude towards mental health and the stresses tech work puts on it
d) Better healthcare
e) Superior internet connectivity
f) Superior legal protections for small operators
g) Better and more frequent tech conventions
h) Wider choice of climates and cities to based ones tech career in
i) Better mobility between companies
j) Allowances for having a family that needs your time too

Basically if all you want is money, Working for a silicon valley tech company while living in the arse end of buttfuck nowhere montana is a great way to build up a dragon horde of it.

If you actually have a life and want to enjoy it, the US tech sector is garbage, you'd be better of pretty much anywhere else.

dubs confirm OP wants to stir up a ruckus but is to gay to do so

>legally enforced job security
promotes laziness
>healthier attitude towards mental health
no that's a meme. european countries like britain, finland, sweden, germany, etc are all much more depressed than america
>superior internet connectivity
not really, there is google fibers in america now man and pretty cheap
>superior legal protections for small operators
meme, small operators suck ass anyway they will never compete with amd intel nvidia etc
>better and more frequent tech conventions
america dont need dozens of shitty, samey tech conventions cuz company always working on new shit and having convention dozens of workers in the private ok?
>wider choice of climates and cities
yes and 99% of extra climates are SHITTT. america 999999.9999% tech cities are COMFY and SUNNY.
>better mobility between companies
yea cuz EU company go BANKRUPT lmao!!

K. Enjoy murica, it's made for you.

COPE.

t. proud slave who may or may not be a cuck

You don't know how to talk without using buzzwords every sentence?

>Basically if all you want is money, Working for a silicon valley tech company while living in the arse end of buttfuck nowhere montana is a great way to build up a dragon horde of it.
Money is the only thing that matters

>, there is google fibers in america now man and pretty cheap
yea in like halfs of 3 cities lmao

Ignorance is bliss.

Because civilised Europe is quite simply a better place to live.
Cheaper accomodation, better public transport, more educated and well-mannered people, less consumerism.
I'd rather sacrifice some meaningless money for a better life.

This, but unironically. EUtoids cant handle the truth

Enjoy getting banned from american internet after artikla 13 hits

Attached: 1518061708796.png (621x646, 325K)

I use a VPN

Because it pays

Shalom brother

It's not, it's how you spend it.
I can easily earn X dollars a day and still be unhappy because I can easily live a lifestyle that spends X - epsilon a day, where epsilon -> 0+; X > 0.

I derive my happiness from knowing I have more money relative to most people. The closer I am to the 0.01% the better. One of the tricks is living like a poorfag when you have a 6 figure salary.

> OP posting during EU daytime
Anyways, I am lucky enough to live in Europe and work for a US company. But if working remotely wasn't an option, I'd choose the EU. Who the fuck would want to live in the US.

You should just spend 3 months of wage on a top tier psychiatrist and get your complexes cured, then you can syphon that money elsewhere, charity for instance.

this post is reaching amounts of butthurt I didn't know were possible. Now show us on the doll where the free heath care touched you

Seething poorfag

Attached: 1533246979819.gif (500x281, 1.63M)

>tfw Switzerland

Eurofag here
Anyone with a taste

sure thing you seething 3rd worlder

Imagine unironically liking nanny states cuz muh bux

Everything I consume in the States is of a vastly, abysmally lower quality. Every single thing. The food, the media, little things like fashion, art, public spaces, the emotional context, the work environment, and life in general make me less sane, happy, alive. I feel a little depressed, insecure, precarious, anxious, worried, angry—just like most Americans do these day. So my quality of life—despite all my privileges—is much worse in America than it is anywhere else in the rich world. Americans enjoy lower qualities of life on every single indicator that you can possibly think of. Life expectancy in France and Spain is 83 years, but in America it’s only 78 years—that’s half a decade of life. The same is true for things like maternal mortality, stress, work and leisure, press freedom, quality of democracy—every single thing you can think of that impacts how well, happily, meaningfully, and sanely you live is worse in America, by a very long way. These are forms of impoverishment, of deprivation—as is every form of not realizing potential that could be.

asml alone has done all of rednecks tech firm its bitch

Sometimes I wonder just how miserable someone's life must be if he is seeking validation for his views on his country over others on an anonymous ugandan spear-crafting imageboard

>Cheaper accomodation
Lol. Maybe in Ukraine.

>promotes laziness
quality of life doesnt matter
>no that's a meme. european countries like britain, finland, sweden, germany, etc are all much more depressed than america
quality of life doesnt matter x2
>not really, there is google fibers in america now man and pretty cheap
gets brutally anal if you even think to download a torrent
>meme, small operators suck ass anyway they will never compete with amd intel nvidia etc
competition doesnt matter
>america dont need dozens of shitty, samey tech conventions cuz company always working on new shit and having convention dozens of workers in the private ok?
you dont need tech conversions cause you were conducting industrial espionage in europe till 2016
>yes and 99% of extra climates are SHITTT. america 999999.9999% tech cities are COMFY and SUNNY.
even fucking athens is some order of magnitude BETTER than any shithole you can ever think of
>yea cuz EU company go BANKRUPT lmao!!
LETS ALL MAKE A STARTUP ONLY TO CASH OUT LIKE MUDSLIMES WE ARE
t.americans

you really must be an intel jew user

>till 2016
>implying they stopped

I get basic rights working in the EU like paid holidays and sick leave.

>anonymous ugandan spear-crafting imageboard
do you use vim?

If you think press freedom or 'democracy quality' is any better in Europe, youre very mistaken.
Europe is a wasteland of taxes and mediocrity
If you wanna eat and sleep and then die it is pretty good
If you want to make something out of your life it is poop.
The grass is not in fact greener over here, it is over there. Food is something you can choose, there are healthy options in the US if you have even a half decent income. The market is freer and more expansive, much bigger hobby communities and all around less irrelevant than any given 'rich' european country.
Eurofags are very salty about their small shitholes and theyll shill for them till they lose breath. They didn't want that greencard anyway, it was sour

>there are healthy options in the US if you have even a half decent income
Imagine having to PAY EXTRA for healthy food because your government lets companies get away with selling you poison
The absolute state of mutts

Attached: 1534967633631.png (686x798, 33K)

>healthcare in europe is some light years ahead
>public transport is some light years ahead
>you can live on a small town outside of the center and still get in time
>the quality of life is literally some order of magnitudes better
>european girls are actually pretty (uk excluded) and most of them fit
>you get to save a lot more money in europe each month

Am eurofag, not a mutt
I can't imagine the country you live in where healthy food is the same price as 15 eurocent per cup noodles or canned tomato sauce

God damn it user you're making us look dumb in front of the poos and leafs.

>>healthcare in europe is some light years ahead
65% VAT to pay for mohammed's family despite the fact that they haven't paid a cent of taxes
>>public transport is some light years ahead
Public transport is full of mudslimes and working class
>>you can live on a small town outside of the center and still get in time
see previous point, cars are taxed for (((emissions))) because eurokikes actually believe that (((climate change))) is an issue
>>the quality of life is literally some order of magnitudes better
Yep, those commieblock style slums in Paris sure do look appealing. And what about the riots that have been going on for months? At least in America I can chose to avoid dangerous areas.
>>european girls are actually pretty (uk excluded) and most of them fit
>believing eurowhores are actually any different
>>you get to save a lot more money in europe each month
that'll be 65% VAT + tip to the refugee charity

Imagine the absolute state of someone paying 13-25% vat their whole life on top of wage taxation and thinking the healthcare is free lmao

>65% VAT to pay for mohammed's family despite the fact that they haven't paid a cent of taxes
meanwhile in the land of the free
1)you pay tax for healthcare regardless
2)if you dont have insurance you pay 95 dollars
3) you pay full price of the drug REGARDLESS

yeah lol
>Public transport is full of mudslimes and working class
yeah probably in usa
>see previous point, cars are taxed for (((emissions))) because eurokikes actually believe that (((climate change))) is an issue
and yet imagine that all the major cities ranks higher than any usa city in air pollution i wonder why is that...
>Yep, those commieblock style slums in Paris sure do look appealing. And what about the riots that have been going on for months? At least in America I can chose to avoid dangerous areas.

meanwhile in usa
>HA HA I DONT LIVE ON DANGEROUS CITIES LIKE PARIS
>dies after 10 seconds from a stray bullet from a trigger happy cop

Based.

t. euro

What?

yikes

>The market is freer and more expansive
biggest joke of the century
tell me more about how your ISPs are all competing against each other to provide you with the best service at the lowest prices

seething

You can earn enough to live in your own apartment or house.
I swear 80% of the US tech sector is either homeless or lives in their parents basements because the salaries are so fucking low.

>Why would anyone work in European tech sector?
What choice do I have, the US only imports Pajeets and third worlders?

Isps provide a utility, im talking about goods

>Isps provide a utility,
Not according to the redaction of Title II

Attached: isp-monpoly2.png (839x1068, 514K)

Not having to live in USA with shitty taxes made to subdsidize rich and nonexistent healthcare made to fuck over the poor/normal people.

so mad

Not having to deal with a shit ton of non-whites on a daily basis seems pretty good to me.

Attached: 1450666344283.png (600x1000, 142K)

NXP
Shell
Nucor
Arclor Minal

OP is a fag

If the EU ran the same scams in tech the USA does there would be more jobs.
>Force foreign companies to hand out their knowhow to the USA and run datacenters in the USA
Lol we so imnovative guys!

good job american drone worker #29414 your $1 raise is in effect on your next workday.

Attached: 1554048225705.png (888x894, 520K)

>not really, there is google fibers in america now man and pretty cheap
How much of the population has access to this, less than 1% ?
Also,
>trusting an advertising company with your internet connection

Dios mio...

Attached: 1538303737301.png (1087x872, 69K)

You don't have to take my word re democracy quality en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

implying i trust this

I'm from France
I don't agree on your points 1, 4, 6

however
>healthier attitude towards mental health
>superior internet connectivity
>better mobility between companies
this is not true (at least in France)

>better and more frequent tech conventions
Is it even good to wish for a neckbeard or corporate army to invade your city ?

THANK YOU MR SHEKELBERG YOU ARE MY GREATEST ALLY

And your opinion is based on your experience in which tech sectors, where and how long?

>Bayer buys Monsanto
>US "legal system" (aka money raking system for greedy lawyers) decides to start milking Bayer
Well, you're better at it than the EU

Plus, US houses are mostly cardboard

ABB, Siemens, SAP, ARM, Roche, Novartis, the whole cars industry, etc etc

Cars and technology

kinda true actually. The only thing we got going is the relaxed attitude. America needs to chill

>that last point
fucking lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn16DsftSjI

Because no one will take. No seriously, no one wants Sven Berginstein from the National Peoples University of Technological Irrelevancy. All the tech firms that matter are either in the US or Asia and their hiring practices reflect that.

this

>the american tech industry
oh no no no

Attached: 1098481.jpg (750x445, 68K)

I didn't even realize freshly squeezed Euro-asspain was on the menu today.

t. eurocuck who has 6 vacations a year

Based and americanpilled

If you don't believe me then, listen to the founder of Alibaba, there is a reason why all the BIG successful tech companies are either from the USA or China.

youtube.com/watch?v=Up9-C4_8dVo

>second, we need to learn the hardworking spirit of Silicon Valley
>if we go to work at 8am and go home at 5pm, this is not a high tech company and Alibaba will never be succesful
>if we have that kind of 8am to 5pm spirit (like eurobabies do) then we should just go and do something else

1 Alphabet (Google) US 719
2 Microsoft US 703
3 Amazon US 701
4 Tencent China 496
5 Alibaba China 470
6 Facebook US 464

Where is the European union? LMAO

(((American))) internet is a pile of shit and a cancer. Banning American media would literally improve the life and intelligence of every EU citizen.

>ALL of the listed companies are malicious and corrupt
Why the fuck are you happy about this, cuck?

>american bugmen now trying to convince that various forms of botnets their Indian immigrant workforce under the Jewish leadership develop are valuable and beneficial "technology"

THANK YOU FOR FACEBOOK AND SPOTIFY AND GOOGLE PLAY AMERICA

wasted trips

OH NO NON NO NO NO HHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: eurocucksBTFO.png (1063x967, 738K)

>Spotify
>American

top kek what a fucking slave

This is really sad
>Be in Finnish uni
>Our top """AI""" researches just make basic bitch image recognition for cars or cameras
Just. Sure the self driving taxis at campus are neat but its nothing special

>Why would anyone work in European tech sector?
Because it’s still better than working in European non-tech sector?

You do realize that people can’t just pack their things and move to a Silicon Valley whenever they want?

Ukraine is unironically a great place for IT jobs.

>“expensive” healthy options in US are still cheaper than regular “high quality” food in Europe.
How will mutts ever recover?

I did that and probably could do it again any time I care, but I generally prefer to stay here. Silicon Valley is wealthy and concentrates many skilled foreign tech workers.

That's really interesting and good and all, but there are also quite a few disadvantages. The cities aren't generally as comfy. You are exploiting the fuck out of everyone else (supermarket workers, burger flippers, house cleaning staff). It's almost all quarterly results, boom or bust.

And you move from the next town outside of of SV to the middle of the USA, and maybe only 2% of people along the way have more than a few grand of money reserves or health insurance or shit like that, and quite a lot of people have gone over the edge to poverty and misery. Never mind a lot of entities are trying to fuck you over, even banks. I actually found it a bit depressing.

An image is not an argument bongwad