Making a UI

Making a UI.
The main menu is based on a square fractal almost like in the picture, each field is an interactive screen.

The screens then can be localized inside a hierarchy based on associative networks...

Screens might show Files and Folder icons, animations and run everything...

My core associative tree is based on the hierarchy of science, others can be topic specific or personal.

Now we got a fractal of interactive screens with categorizing abilities you can zoom through on the path of intuition to your wished: own data, other‘s data, point of progress...

The screens content can be interlinked.

All of this allows to comfortably work on projects with a ton of others and AI.

Functions are endless.

Every thing ever can be displayed and categorized/ navigated to easily like that.

And you can create projects (with others) like that:
Title a , tag it into tree, formulate your project... send contents to friend, delegate, put projects into relation with each other, freeze point of progress to be shown as a landscape of interactive screens...

Attached: 022DA74D-FF4E-4546-84C7-DD43B8BD6E37.jpg (600x600, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WqFrpeps8Wg
youtu.be/RwgC_ucbpFA
youtu.be/5k8ONDpbLik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K. do it

This is the logic for the localization of screens.
An associative network called hierarchy of science. It starts with branching into 5 levels of zoom, to get scientific lexical(?is that a word)...

The fractal is generated based on the association trees.

Attached: 6F0F072E-A2DB-47F1-894A-AE8CD800E2C2.png (450x300, 192K)

On what kind of thing is the thread displayed?

nice

Attached: file.png (256x224, 6K)

By the way, it’s based on a wish tree, I worked with Tengrism in the context of evolutionary psychology.

I see we could realize even things similar to these like that;
youtu.be/WqFrpeps8Wg

Attached: 631112EB-E68F-49AD-8724-7595018CD9F0.jpg (128x149, 4K)

It’s association networks or other logic hierarchies including ie physical laws or your very personal brain.

From fractal you can switch to Second Life mode: putting you into a LandScape, with everything being visualized in a physical space, either fictional or corresponding to irl, categorizing into compartments based on irl compartments, including stuff from irl on their respective irl location via ip.

So each screen is a state, and based on logic you transform from one into a next.

>and Ann B. Davis as Alice

Attached: 0.jpg (1200x899, 186K)

is this a joke?

No, a terraforming internet platform.

>hierarchal database with relationship tables (a file system with links)
Convoluted display. Will there be a option for orbital fractal display instead since the square looks bad? And will I be able to rotate in 4 dimensions?

Everything whatsoever.

First thing I thought of too. I haven't played video games in like 15 years

Kek

So Eagle Mode but more autistic?

Attached: 1546439490850.png (1024x719, 244K)

I want to navigate Windows software though. I call it:
Microsoft LandScapes

Reported to Microfost for a trademark violation.

If it gets the job done...

Yes.
Some types of LandScapes even require this mode; for example astronomical ones can.

Since I started from theological start: Tengrism, worshipping the celestial sphere out of cognitive scientific of theology type reasons, it’s evolutionary psychology, people worshipped the sky for ancient gps, now to a synthetic new version neo-tengrism, a contemporary appropriation.

That’s why I want a clock/ calendar based on showing planetary constellations with superimposed graphs to read the time off let’s say the shadow of the earth, indicating the time to be read of.
A moon here can serve as a toggle to circle to a specific month in a synchronized calendar.
That way you’d navigate time through altering the sun system, and read it from there, too.
Showing earth and moon is almost sufficient for that already, but whole universe could be displayed.

Way more complex objects could be realized as well, let’s say a skeleton to be interacted with, maybe your own one constructed from full scans of your parents and non-injuring scannings of you, by health vault ambitions...
A screen can run anything. If the skeleton starts obeying to your gaming pad’s demands you just switched a mode.

Each new screen you create has the potential to become the starting for something new entirely, wether it be an application or something else, a physical product... any kind of project.

>blah-blah-blah
Until I see some PoC this thread is bullshit.

even after that it will be, whats this autistic bullshit?

Here,
a wish tree is a psychological image with the clothes being memnonic devices for your brain to work towards.
If that doesn’t count as a proof of concept, showing this feasible no clue what will.

Attached: 0AA05611-330E-48AB-89E3-5439FF000E43.jpg (275x183, 16K)

It’s not autistic, I pre-built a Genie Lamp.

There’s a mode you can enter, I call it Google Wish.
Enter your wish in bar, click “Granted”.
Screen opens, titled, now tag as some main location inside the data tree just store the wish, then formulate some Twitter long text.
Then start conceptualizing Live! for potential delegates to join: Organizing from a main point, the tree gets thicker, with levels of administrative rights for the members, the project prospering, everyone concerned with their fields, yet allowed comfortable interaction.

>Write the “Wish”
>Make a magic spell, a Twitter long text defining the wish further
>Use as conceptualization space, then delegate from their
>While Live chatting

You could DL a wish like that with a loading bar even.

You guys get it, this is about when you said, hell yeah I’d download a bear.

Can anyone of you guys send their complete working desktops, captured at a specific point in time, over to a friend to interact with, giving just a single command? That’s what it could do.

Keep going please. Make those shrooms worth it

User count limited to 500.000.000

That makes sense, display depends on the type needed to accurately reflect the relationship between entities.

youtu.be/RwgC_ucbpFA

Your whole everything will be digitalized and put in order.

Attached: AFEFB794-172C-4C91-90FF-A24CD0734C35.jpg (254x199, 11K)

I'll make the logo

Attached: Time_Cube.png (666x450, 34K)

Yes, it’s whatever you make it, I just take the perspective of association networks to interface neuro-digital.

It’s called Landscapes, another meta name is RLS: Real (what’s inside brain or computer), Life (what’s between, like the tree) & Simulation (what’s infact irl).
So we take the point of living in a simulation creating Reality.
Second Life’s on the realm of R for real, the approach is called L for Life & and what reality is S for Simulation.

But now it’s LandScapes and Request.
One to be operated by Microsoft the other by Google.

Think of outsourcing a lot of neurological and further physical tasks to this structure quite willingly, you could mold the excess brain into running computer apps and stuff.

Neuro-psychological dissection, resulting order digitalized, executed to process more input in multiple ways: feed off
Psychological demands monitored in complex order: approach adjusted
Neurological make up digitalized, processed as input.

You get it? It‘s crazy.

Organisms seek survival.
You seek survival, your brain aids you in that, surviving.
This requires processing power.
Outsourcing survival seeking neurological tasks to an AI, that’s even more intelligent, means you truly are in the process of uploading your conscious. Since the brain’s only concern was to increase chances of survival, in this case outsourcing these very tasks means you have excess brain as a resource to do things with.
You can have your brain running unreal 4 engine just much better.

The UI is founded on a theological model where for example the Pleiades are like a cloud server to reality.
We think this is a simulation, while ideals are the reality.

sounds like information overload

You can chop up the whole bulk, and run new masks over them..

>it's a schizo thread
oh boy, are we larping as /sci/ now? here's my IQ shitposter imitation
>muh big brain high IQ ladies crave the ashkenazi P H E N O T Y P E

Brain phenotype?

Neuro-Cyborgification is the topic.
We NWO.

youtu.be/5k8ONDpbLik

REDDIT SPACING
DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK