Budget laptop

Whats a Jow Forums approved budget laptop?
Looking to trade stocks, and just browse the chan with some youtube viewing.
I've been looking at this

acer.com/ac/en/US/content/model/NX.GXUAA.002

Attached: EoqXUKy.jpg (626x310, 91K)

what if i don't want a chinkpad?

No choice.

There is always a choice my young weeabo.

acer predator 21x

Attached: acer-predator-header-1.jpg (3328x1697, 394K)

If you want a Jow Forums approved budget laptop there really isn't. Also if you don't want a chinkpad then get a IBM ThinkPad.

Dell Precision/Latitude
HP elitebook
IBM Thinkpad
the only acceptable laptop brands.

Just get a Chromebook

Used X220 or X230. Nearly indestructible with decent battery life, good keyboards, good Linux support, and they cost around $200 if you want 8GB RAM and an SSD. RAM and HD are easily replaceable.

Attached: KE26yhx.jpg (680x709, 58K)

Honestly, thinkpad x230 is based for your use or x220 (for the keyboard) idk about preformance but it should be brilliant, if you really dont want it then maybe a chromebook

I own the acer chromebook r13, its battery is huge and its thin asf, plus for chan/manga/comic/book viewing i can use it in portrait mode. Its a 1080p Ips panel so it looks nice n clear, os may not be for you so you might wanna change it to arch arm or something else.

Good luck user

You can get really nice end of lease Dell Latitudes on ebay.

Ive seen some nice acer/asus chromebooks but its the OS that kills it for me. I currently use an asus transformer book from back in '14 and its served me well but the 2 gigs of ram is starting to show as well as the battery is starting to crap out on me. The x230 looks too boxy for me, I want to be able to use this thing in public without looking like a hipster.

You can change the os its not impossible,

Otherwise maybe an x1 carbon off ebay not sure about pricing but it looks not as "autistic"

I would suggest a gpd laptop but it may look autistic to others in public, plus price.

If you want new look for cheap dells, some even come with linux pre installed at a discount.

fuccboys i want to make a mini laptop out of a raspberry pi, how do i proceed?

Not worth the cost buy a thinkpad

You forgot probook and vostro

I highly recommend the Dell XPS 15 and Asus Zenbook and Hauwei Matebook (and matebook D)

>budget
Wtf those are $$$$

I was looking at the huawei matebook d, unfortunately I missed the deal for ~300 for the matebook D (amd) version at walmart.

Second hand MacBook Air

My wife has one, I hate anything apple.