Here, this fixes 99% of bugs in your Win10 installation

Here, this fixes 99% of bugs in your Win10 installation.
>semi-annual channel (targeted) = fedora
>semi-annual channel = centos

Still on Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134, no problems ever.

Attached: win10permafix.png (758x659, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EIZZcX_LQ3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based, I did the same thing a long time ago.

every time i try any build of windows 10 after 1709, my VM just bluescreens on boot every time.

>daily updates without breaking anything
why is Arch so based and redpilled? of course it must be because the maintainers are highly intelligent people and not street shitters

probably because none of the software is developed for sale to large enterprises by lowest-bidder pajeets

the funniest part is the programmers for windows are relatively competent, but their bosses won't let them clean up the code.

Attached: winfags.png (1300x4704, 1.14M)

Oh God, oh yes, thank you. I've lost this one and someone finally posted it. Windows development in a nutshell. A clusterfuck of spaghetti code even the developers themselves don't understand at this point.

np desu

Then why does it run faster than Linux?

>Then why does it run faster than Linux?
What does?
youtu.be/EIZZcX_LQ3g

And how will that fix the garbage UI?

It doesnt

>use Linux on a laptop
>less battery life, takes longer to boot
>put windows 7 back on
>twice the battery life
>later install windows 10
>runs even better

Shame it doesn't fix the bloat, spying or anything that comes as a side effect from those two.

So basically some competent programmers coded most of their things like 20 years ago and then everything has been built on top of that? The people who wrote the original code left the company and nobody understands it anymore? The current generation of microsoft employees are incapable of building a new OS from scratch?

I can talk out of my ass too.

Installing LTSC and using a domain fixes 100% of the problems with Win10
>except for the flickering taskbar and icons :^)

>gots to use a specific version that's not normally available to the regular customer just to get away from most of the bad things of an OS
Sure it's nice you can do that but you shouldn't have to. The basic version of an OS used to be enough. Now it's basically malware.

You have been by saying Linux is faster.

Is that for the new 19H1 or something?