Here's your paid OS bro

>here's your paid OS bro

Attached: 1534707616078.png (648x426, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/4378-windows-10-decrapifier-1803-1809
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms-vl-all-online-offline-kms-activator-for-microsoft-products.63471/
protondb.com/
tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Windows 7 doesn't have this problem

>no thanks man, I'm happy on Linux

>i also use linux, but why are you telling me which kernel you use? we are discussing operating systems

>not using classic shell
>not disabling ads at the customization options
>using botnet 10
I think /v/ is the place for you.

>using windows
I think reddit is the place for you.

Looks like a Tetris but wouldn't pay for this

The price of allowing telemetry (and you can't stop all of it). It will soon get "personalized" to you based on that data. Say hi to your mom seeing ads for anime body pillows on your computer.

why would my mom see anime body pillows on my computer that's running an OS that doesn't spy on me?

LTSC and Windows Server 2019 does not have this problem

>t-the botnet versions which I use don't spy on me!

Attached: 1551578437918.png (571x618, 29K)

>unpin ads
>never see them again
don't see the problem

ofc they do in some way buy they dont have ads which this thread is about

seben foreber baby

I'm talking about the ones using windows 10. You sir , are using something else and are smarter.

WINJEET COPE IS REACHING CRITICAL MASS

Attached: 1542106952388.png (867x436, 116K)

>t.

Attached: applemaster race.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>winjeets think iToddlers mock them
yike

Attached: 1541683179327.png (258x245, 84K)

>Install lenux
>Takes 20 hours to do anything and can't play video games
>No software to be productive
>Reinstall windows like a normal human being

WINJEETS BTFO

Attached: satania.gif (500x491, 376K)

>IT TAKE ME 20 HOUR TO DO WHAT IT TAKES NORMAL PEOPLE 20MIN!
>M-MUH GAEMM!!!!!

Attached: 1549438955516.jpg (1280x1267, 202K)

>using windows
>PAYING for windows

Attached: 2019-03-12 21.06.52.jpg (468x895, 216K)

>Fall for the linux meme
>No adobe software
>Ripoffs like GIMP don't even compare
>Every DE and WM looks ugly compared to professional UI like windows 7
>Inconsistent themes that break every GTK update
>Can't play video games that windows can play and wine is trash
>Drivers have worse performance compared to windows
>It's all okay because I need to be a contrarian

I love it that every single winfag on Jow Forums turns into a professional graphic designer, business executive that needs MS office, professional gaymer, and professional shitposter all in one when it comes to using GNU/Linux.

>use an OS that spies on you
>defend it online for no financial compensation

Attached: 1531981369520.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

It literally takes 30 seconds to remove those and disable ads in settings

>tfw just installed LTSC after being on the same install for 6-7 years
fuggin gr8

Attached: Capture.png (2560x1080, 3.86M)

Not him, but honestly the vidya part does kinda suck. It's not like I'm a vidya addict or anything, but I do play probably an hour per day on average, and sometimes more. It's sorta annoying to have to give that up, and at the end of the day it's really the only reason why I'm still on windows.

Indeed

>tried ltsc
>some inane fuckery prevents it from working right on threadripper
guess i'm sticking to fucking pro, fuck me

until microsoft disallows it, moron

Haven't experienced any problems so far. But then again I've only installed some essentials.

LTSC and Windows Server 2019 is the only good editions

Attached: 2019-04-04_18-22-12.png (2560x1080, 1.12M)

>windows 10
>paid
nice try

Use WinXP lads. Fast and comfy.
>Inb4 muh DX12 gaymen

>Loonix requires endless tinkering to keep functional
>"IT'S A FEATURE BRO"
>Win 10 requires you to flip a switch to get rid of the ads
>"OMG I'M STUCK WITH FUCKING ADS, THIS SUCKS, DUMB WINKEKS REEEEEEEEE"

Attached: 1542850144161.jpg (581x767, 92K)

keep telling that to yourself while you pay to get spied on

Attached: 1548082901411.png (1150x486, 227K)

HELP: How to find the ID of a stalker on a snapchat throwaway?

Killing yourself helps.

No screen pet, what the heck?

>(and I can't stop it).
Aww! It's ok little, guy.

No one paid for win10 what are you on about

>because kernel is most important thing in operating system. And because you know which kernel I use, you can make an intelligent assumption that I'm using GNU software with my kernel.

>i'm not even paying to use the software that spies on me! heh that sure showed everyone!

The definition of an operating system is software that manages resources. Therefore Linux is an operating system.

If you have to use w10 for whatever reason, at least you can make it slightly less absolutely fucking retarded by using this during installation:
community.spiceworks.com/scripts/show/4378-windows-10-decrapifier-1803-1809
Fix for the paying money problem is here:
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms-vl-all-online-offline-kms-activator-for-microsoft-products.63471/

Or just don't use windows.

Killing yourself helps.

>he cares about getting spied on
what are you so ashamed about, bro

Just dick your registry and use classic shell

who are you quoting

If I can get good software for the low price of getting spied on who am I to complain

Not him but it's not that I'm afraid of being spied on. It's that I don't want to be spied on. I also don't want my OS to have any kind of overhead because it spies on me. That is not something the OS is supposed to do. There's absolutely no need for Microsoft to spy on me. But with win10 they do.

I love it that every single freetard on Jow Forums says he hates video games and doesn't play them when he talks about Windows.

Proton

Doesn't that just work with a limited number of games for now? But in any case it's certainly the right idea, with a more extensive coverage of games I'll probably be able to ditch Windows down the line.

My answer to hypothetical scenario of this not possible dialogue.
because most of the world calls it Linux and usage of GNU software is sensible assumption.

What's the difference between them?

I haven't personally jumped on linux yet but stuff like proton getting so much progress lately makes me hopeful for the future and being able to ditch windows entirely.

Protip: You can enable Steam Play for everything you have on Steam.
protondb.com/
This site has pretty much all of your gaymes and their performance with Proton.

>freetard
are you making fun of me for wanting software that is free? That makes no sense, you’re a user as well, you’re literally arguing against your own self interests. And I never said I didn’t okay video games (I don’t), I only mentioned them. And why did you ignore everything else in my post?

>flip a switch
If you’re paying for an OS, why would you even need to worry about ads in the first place? And Windows 10 will collect telemetry no matter what you do. The best you can do is switching it to “basic” only. If you go through the Jow Forums archives, you can see anons defending windows many years ago saying that MS would never put ads in their OS. Now you say you can turn it off. When you’re unable to turn it off, will you say that the ads are no big deal? I wonder.

>When you’re unable to turn it off, will you say that the ads are no big deal?
Calling it now win10 will look like a fucking freemium mobile game in a couple years.

uhhh LOLE dude, you're not fooling anyone. Windows/Linux would just be Linux with a Windows abstraction layer, a complete NT-free Windows installation over that abstraction layer, and no GNU software. The best currently available Windows abstraction layer is Wine, and it's not powerful enough to run Windows 10, at least not a Windows 10 that looks like the pic related.

Anyway why would anyone even want Windows/Linux? You're combining the bloated shitware of userspace Windows with the inferior Windows app support of the Linux kernel. A far more bASED combination would be the other way around, GNU/NT. The bloat-free userspace environment of GNU with the superior Windows app suport of the NT kernel. Too bad a true GNU/NT doesn't yet exist and probably never will. No, WSL doesn't count, because that's not GNU/NT, that's GNU/Linux/Windows/NT. It's not the GNU userspace running directly on the NT kernel, it's GNU running on a Linux abstraction layer running on the Windows userspace running on the NT kernel. Meaning, the Windows userspace (AKA the piece of trash we're trying to get rid of in the first place) is still incorporated.

Freetard as in a collective and slightly derogatory term for Linux users. Surely not 100% accurate in this case.
I just added another argument to your denial. The avg. Linux fanboy points out how the free alternatives are just as good and how video games, in general, are for retards.

Attached: 1553480556520.jpg (640x480, 293K)

stop posting the picture I made, moron

>I (Anonymous) posted an image i made on the internet
>reee stop using it yourself

Attached: d34.jpg (279x307, 8K)

>falling for day one bait

Attached: 1541435991387.png (800x480, 212K)

imagine paying for windows 10? imagine being so computer illiterate and fucking retarded that you have no idea how to remove such shit? my fucking sides. stad mad and computer illiterate, icuck.

>h-heh, i don't even have to pay for the program that spies on me!
this is what you are.

Attached: 1542569450231.png (1150x486, 202K)

Jokes on you I was only pretending to be retaded XD

Attached: e5b.jpg (500x380, 42K)

WHERE DO I FIND A FRIGING LTSC ISO THAT DOES NOT HAVE CHINESE SPYWARE ON IT? WHHERE DO I FIND A LEGIT SHA256 HASH OF IT TO CONFIRM IT IS LEGIT?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then i'll just go with ltsc ltsb or whatever. I would've switched to Linux if it weren't so buggy and unfinished, and if fruity loops was ported to it. I tried mint and it was fucking awful, i'll try others at some point in my life

LTSC doesn't have this problem

>right clicks
>remove
EZPZ

I personally don't hate games but have been moving over to linux, there's lots of options for games now and keeps improving from what I've seen. I don't bitch that I can't play fortnite (not that I'd even want to play fortnite but even if I did , it's now on multiple console platforms and shit too, dont have to play it on pc)

ubuntu did it first.
microsoft BTFO

tb.rg-adguard.net/public.php

Or unpaid. That's a setting you can't disable until you activate.

How do you decode these stupid things without pointing a phone camera at your screen?

Good thing you can pirate any Winshit10 edition for forever thanks the hwid generator.

>Not owning 3 SSDs to dual boot all the OS's
Heck I could put like 6 different distros on one

>not installing a normie distro first
>not watching a simple 10 minute beginner video
>thinking Linux isn't more productive
>browsing Jow Forums without being capable of using linux

>buying windows 10
>Using windows 10 without editing settings or registry
>Not using mstoolkit to make one without windows store, ads, spyware, and more

Not him, but proton doesn't have perfect compatability or good performance, the Linux drivers suck in comparison, and desu I want that extra fps, which can get pretty big, I'm fine with like casual games, but when I wanna actually game I just dual boot, there really isn't any valid reason not to other than being lazy.

>editing settings or registry
>using mstoolkit to make one without windows store, ads, spyware, and more
Imagine suffering from Stockholm syndrome this hard

let's not forget Ubuntu did the very same thing years before windows.

Kek this

>what is ltsc
Oh wait
>Paid
Based op

*imports XML to never see this again*

Using Open Shell on w10 pro 1809 and it just werks

>b-b-b-but ubuntoooooo

One Amazon app that comes pre-installed and stays gone when removed, is far different than filling my PC with Candy Crush and shit every update.

Why the fuck did you paid for free upgrade? Are you retarded?

except it does not happen during upgrades/updates. FUDFaggot.

What does trigger it? Does it just happen randomly then?

>free upgrade

aka not free

>pirate Windows 7 with Daz Loader
>upgrade to 10
>let it activate
>wipe and fresh install 10
>key? I don't have one
>activate
>this is a full clean legit install of 10

>heres your
>t. windows 10 home user
ltsc doesnt even have cortana, edge or ms store.

Attached: file.png (1440x900, 1.25M)

nice one, what are you using to make explorer trasparent/blur?

LTSC Edition doesn't have this problem

Thanks, it's Aero Glass

you do whatever keeps you from being productive bro.

> he doesn't know how to disable telemetry
> what is a firewall?
what a stupid cunt. amazing levels of retardation.