This aspie gril makes a difference. Why don't you?

This aspie gril makes a difference. Why don't you?

Yes, climate things are technology related

Attached: aspie-gril.jpg (1100x732, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/luisa.loveslife/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What difference has she made?

sitting on her butt for 3 weeks. This reduces CO2 emissions. What difference have you made?

I've sat on my but for the last 3 years

>sweden för immigrants
YES

but you had you're gaymen rig all powered up and shining with RGB nixie tubes. That's not very efficient, honey

back

she looks like the kind of girl who inherited her father’s face

I don't even have a motor vehicle and I've never been on any sort of airplane in my entire life. Go eat a dick.

Attached: 1546011873765.jpg (258x544, 32K)

>and I've never been on any sort of airplane in my entire life.
Really? Where do you live?

I also don't own a car and I fly very little. My friend's wife always talks about saving the environment yet she flies all the time, not even for her job just vacations all the time.
Many of those hippie types do that, somehow traveling and being a hippie go together, they don't see the contradiction.

looks ugly af lol
failed prostitute?

Well if I was invited to the WEF to tell the big suits how awful they are I sure would.

Shed make a much bigger difference if she killed herself.

dont assume it's gender XD

lol true you never know these days

German climate protection girl vs Swedish climate protection girl.

Attached: 46075060_343166309814939_7986704064683310770_n.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

What do Swedish women think of Somalis?

Yo our boy Greta will beat the shit out of that hoe

gimme le german gril. I wan cuddle

t. german boi

Attached: honky.gif (511x512, 105K)

German Selena Gomez.

she looks like she was made in the oblivion character creator

Attached: byazurabyazurabyazura.png (800x600, 710K)

Germany sekai ichi

>Luisa-Marie
only nigger cunt parents give their child such a bullshit name. into le trash it goes

but i run it off renewable power

climate change has gotten a bunch of buzz now and then but it always dies down because people agree with the idea behind reducing co2 emissions but they agree even more with flying to some sunny island for their vacation. they like the idea of renewable energy but they love having affordable electricity bills.

instant gratification always wins over long term rewards.

Power is cheap

She is fucking 16, no way she wasn't picked because of her childish looks

Why aren't these kids at school?
Wtf happened to schools, where kids learn stuff, make friends, get bullied, secure their professional future and more importantly are contained from the adult world?
In the early 90s, I remember that ditching school was taboo and frowned upon. Todays decadent society seems to encourage the total opposite and media are keen on promoting this shit behavior.

Attached: supercute.jpg (960x720, 89K)

>Wtf happened to schools, where kids learn stuff, make friends, get bullied, secure their professional future and more importantly are contained from the adult world?
certainly didn't exist in the 90s you fucking zoomer, unless maybe you mean the 1890s

GreenToddlers BTFO!

Attached: iToddlers BTFO!.gif (500x500, 255K)

Im so pro-climate change I would start protecting by killing the most contaminant humans, Indians and chinks
But no, lets start by the ones that make 10% of the pollution

instagram.com/luisa.loveslife/

ehh

She wasted space and resources, making the world a worse place.