Amerifats unironically believe this company spies on them

Amerifats unironically believe this company spies on them

Attached: h.jpg (396x331, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huawei.com/en/psirt/security-advisories/huawei-sa-20190109-01-pcmanager-en.
wired.com/story/china-spy-recruitment-us/
observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/
qz.com/1122090/china-is-promoting-spying-as-the-perfect-hobby-for-the-entire-family/
ft.com/content/c26a9214-04f2-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5
theverge.com/2018/1/29/16946802/china-african-union-spying-hq-cybersecurity-computers-backdoors-espionage
theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Africa-embraces-Huawei-despite-security-concerns/2560-4908166-15t6impz/index.html
mg.co.za/article/2018-01-29-how-china-spied-on-the-african-unions-computers
rt.com/news/455576-pompeo-france-tech-china-huawei/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only the magatards

They do though

They probably do.
Then again, spying on everyone is no stranger to americans anyway.

They do though. Let Huawei run our 5g infrastructure, why not let el chapo run the DEA? He's got the experience.

+1 upboat

edit: thanks for gold kind stranger

enjoy your vacation

>Mfw mutts think this pasta works

Attached: 1552251118205.jpg (789x750, 94K)

mutts have nothing left other than that pasta so they feel compelled to post it

the Chinese don't care about privacy

as opposed to?...

every company spies on you

>He doesn't know

Must be fun being a brainlet.

>Google and Apple proven to be spying for US
>all of a sudden Huawei are the spies
er

Attached: e3mqo18ag.jpg.png (500x497, 390K)

americans love pasta because they're FAT!!! HAHA FATTIES FAT AMERICANS!!!

Attached: 1510520243868.gif (500x280, 521K)

>they care about chinks spying on them
>but not their own governmenet and companies spying on them

Attached: burglet.jpg (645x729, 77K)

the amount of envy in this country towards China is getting ridiculous. you should've seen how hard people were coping when China went to the far side of the moon. nobody wants to admit we are living in a neoliberal shithole that doesn't value education.

but they actually do though

Americans sold out their country to big capitalism, throwing away their culture, identity, and happiness in order to make money. The country then dragged Europe into its masturbatory useless corporate existence; now Americans are crying and shitting themselves because China is beating them at the only thing they have left - money and cultural domination. America will be irrelevent by the end of the 2020s and it will never bounce back, because unlike Europe, America has no homogeneous identity to keep itself together in times of strife. It'll probably balkanize into a bunch of Latin American hellholes by the end of the 21st century, remembered only as an embarrassing footnote in EU and Chinese history.

I just hope they won't use nukes in process of decomposition.

they did make it easier for others until microsoft ratted them out:
huawei.com/en/psirt/security-advisories/huawei-sa-20190109-01-pcmanager-en.

I own one of their phones and it locks down if I cover up the cameras.

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, you're using some sort of proximity sensor-to-lock apps.

Amerifats unironically believe that the NSA is good

Anything that reminds foreigners of their subordinate stature is objectively good. The NSA knows everything about your decrepit vassal state and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

Attached: abMgD2v_700b.jpg (450x450, 40K)

Those 2 things are not as comparable as you are trying to make them sound

Attached: 1536709459624.png (870x979, 516K)

Why would they spy though? They spy on their people officially, so they don't need to use backdoors like western countries.
Stealing trade secrets? Not worth losing a 1-billion customers market.

chinese shills unironically defend a state-backed company

If you don't think Chinese SOCs and consumer hardware aren't backdoored you're fucking stupid.

Attached: 1543260871762.jpg (389x361, 18K)

>double negative
the ironing is delicious

It's a state backed company, and every Chinese company is ultimately beholden to the Chinese Communist Party. So yeah, either they spy on you or will at a whim.

You would be shocked at how patriotic and trusting of their state the Chinese are. Most don't see the great firewall or their domestic surveillance as intrusive, and believe those things are working for their interests. And for the most part they're not wrong.

>I can't understand colloquialism because I'm autistic, and boy am I smug about it

Attached: 1542407944494.jpg (645x729, 135K)

westerners, who pretend to

they're all spying on us

I'd rather have the chinks spy on me then my own fucking government.

>Europe
>homogeneous identity
lol

>China
>cultural domination
lol

>my widdle western bubble doesn't have moon runes, therefore china has no cultural input
why do you think there's endless capeshit and transformers? because the chinese gobble it up endlessly

>the best China can do is pay America for entertainment
Nice cultural domination you have there.

If it isn't open source, it's spyware.

Attached: 1537402973363.jpg (624x696, 164K)

The Chinese are absolute filth. One can barely even class them as "human", and to class them as animals would be an insult to animals. They're amoeba, primordial leeches, bottom-feeding slime that have never evolved to have anything at all resembling "empathy". They almost literally are ant-people, working only for the colony, not stopping to help their fellow chinaman or even spare so much as a thought for another in that person's time of need.

Turn off your TV for a bit.

lol that is one of several measures, autist. the USA doesn't exist in China's cultural sphere. facebook is actively copying WeChat at this point – America is no longer in first place. cope.

Even if they don't want to they're required to by the CCP. This isn't a conspiracy or bullshit either. If you for one minute think ANY company in China becomes that big without being tied directly to the party you're fucking delusional. But hey, by all means I'm sure they (CCP) will cherish your data.

Yeah, unlike CISCO.

No one cares what you think Tard

>still replies

This, but replace the word "Chinese" with "Indian".

My Lai Massacre Contras 1973 Chile coup CIA backing puppet dictators Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company Cuban Missile Crisis Bay of Pigs Operation Northwoods Area 51 Saudi lobby American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse Tuskegee syphilis experiment Martin Luther King murder Cointelpro Bombing of Libya Bombing of Yemen Bombing of Syria Intervention in Yugoslavia Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears Andrew Jackson Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii Haole invasion Okinawa rapes Jarhead rapists Migrant caravan ICE Children in cages Kandahar massacre Russ Tice Bagram US banks caused the 2008 financial crisis The Federal Bank is not federal Trump will never build the wall Philippine-American War Mark Klein March Across the Samar Native American Genocide Manifest Destiny American industrial espionage of the British Empire Blackwater Edward Snowden Project MKUltra Iran The civil war was fought for the right to own slaves The Internment of Japanese Americans Bay of Pigs War on drugs was a failure The Party Switch existed John Kiriakou Black Slavery Healthcare 9/11 happened due to US incompetence America lost the Vietnam War Operation Cyclone CIA fact book's USA is the only one that includes territorial waters in country size America became worse after 2016 The White Man's Burden 1953 coup d'état Timber Sycamore 2002 steel tariff was a failure Dick Cheney Iraq Russia influenced the 2016 elections The KKK Small hands US involvement in regime change in Latin America War on Terror was a failure Phoenix Program Yumiko-chan incident State-sponsored Terrorism CIA torture Mass shootings in the US Refusal of Jewish refugees in WW2 US supports Saudi Arabia The American Dream isn't real Reconstruction was a failure Racism Afghanistan Modern China was created by Nixon Samuel Hyde's involvement in the Lavon Affair WTC 7 War on Terror Patriot Act PRISM Petrodollar Depleted uranium munitions Agent Orange

You don't get it. It's in our interest to make sure China's boom is contained.

If we don't do that, we're gonna become less and less relevant, a bunch of cucks selling "services", until we get replaced by poos offering the same shit for 10 times lower the price.

Just.. think. And stop buying shit made in China. You are funding their dog-eating cuisine directly, if you do that.

>cant unlock bootloader anymore
Its obvious.
If you want to go chinese at least go Xiaomi. At least there you can flash the aids away on a software level. Huawei isnt even cheaper than iphones or samsung devices anymore. Waste of space

Attached: AJ.jpg (944x944, 589K)

This, but replace the word "Indian" with "American".

With the current state of America I will personally go out tomorrow and buy 20 huawei devices.
Chinese domination can't come soon enough

Every company spies on everyone, regardless of what they say. If you think the company you just happen to buy from doesn't, you're a fool.

Nice meme but China is shit. Ask the Chinese.

Move to China then. Put your money where your mouth is, if you like their system so much.

>Buying phones with locked bootloaders for privacy
You are falling for the same shit Apple pulled a few years back with their iPhones.

>what is Lavon affair?
>Google it
Wow so Israel not only fired on our own troops but tried to attack us before that unsuccessfully. Fuck Israel.

directly 1:1 comparable and you are an overpaid chinese government shill

Let's be real here. America spys on it's own people and allies and so do the Chinese. The difference is the American spying is never going to be used against you in a US criminal court because of our strong constitution unless you plan on killing a lot of people (terrorism). China is liable to use whatever they can against you because their constitution isn't enforced at all and rule of law is not a concept in Chinese society. Say you publicly support Taiwan or Tibet being independent and you are a public figure using Chinese networks, they are spying on you and they are liable to blackmail the shit out of you or get you arrested if you ever go to China or a strongly allied country with whatever dirt they find whereas US spy agencies are not going to blackmail or get you arrested with dirt they find because the US glowniggers are looking to prevent actual terrorism not inconvienent political opinions and the 5th ammendment prevents evidence obtained without a warrant being used in US courts.
tl:dr Chinks are not bound by law and will use whatever they can find against you any way they can, US agencies legally can't, at least in US courts and are just looking to stop violence. So the comparison isn't a fair one.

Americunts are only okay with jews and their own government (that can actually jail them) spying on them.

I'll take the Chinese over jews.

>trusting the American government and constitution after the patriot act

LOL!

They can literally just transfer cp onto your system and jail you for life. This is the dumbest shit ive read in a while.

as an americunt (unfortunately) I'd rather the chinks spy on me. They can't do shit anyway and dont care about me.

If I have a country spying on me I'd take the one with a strong system of law that throws out evidence gotten without a warrant in court vs. the Chinese. As a normal person it dosen't really matter if you use Chinese hardware until one day you get in a position of influence you never thought possible and the Chinese intelligence service is sending you emails demanding you act/say a certain thing or they will expose your secrets. There is no rule of law in China. There is no law, just the will of Xi Jinping. Do you trust Xi with your secrets?

>considering huawei
>considering buying a phone from the ISP

Attached: doge the freg2.jpg (422x531, 90K)

Any American intellegence agent transfering CP onto your system is risking their carrer and livlehood. The Patriot Act is not a license for US intelligence agencies to have a free for all and frame people, maybe you should read about it for five seconds on Wikipedia, but I do think you should ask youself if Chinese intelligence agents would have any problem planting CP on your computer.

WahWay spy on you less than your NSA, less than your Google, less than your Apple. That is guaranteed.

America doesnt do that retard. Why should I even care if the Chinese spy on me versus the Americans? The Chinese can't even jail.

Youre naive as fuck. Warrants havent mattered for a long time and if youre caught doing illegal shit they will find a way to make it not require a warrant. Whether its getting an "anonymous tip" and then searching or otherwise.

stop being so delusional.

You act like there is even a risk. Who is going to catch them? The government?

It's hard for you to understand why using Chinese hardware is bad unless you are someone who actively opposes China. I read in the news all the time about people with legitimate grievances towards China who go public about it or join organizations Beijing dosen't approve of, then the anonymous phone calls and threatening emails start pouring in. These calls and letters are from Chinese intelligence agencies. They are undoubtedly leveraging information they get from Chinese 5G infastructure people use and ZTE phones. Maybe I'm naive for thinking American intellegence wouldn't frame someone or threaten them but I know it's standard practice for China. Chinese intellegence threatens people the world over. I read about a new case every month at least. I can link them if you want. I don't ever remember reading a story where American spooks threatened someone over peacefull protest in recent history. I guess it's hard for non political people who don't actively oppose China to understand why you don't want to use these Chinese phones and networks.

Again. What is China going to do to me here? You'd have a point if I was Chinese.

If you don't publicly oppose the communist party, nothing. If you publicly oppose them, say you open a Twitter and start tweeting truth about the communist party and show your identity the anonymous threats will come in. Every member of the Hong Kong Free Press has recieved letters or calls threatening their safety. If you're just a normie it dosen't matter.

Insert CP onto your phone via hardware backdoor, bombard you with threatening phone calls to you from spoofed numbers, make phone calls about you to your place of work accusing you of doing stuff that risks a discrimination lawsuit, telling some lowlife thugs where you live and when your house is unoccupied so they can break in, falsely entangling you in the personal dramas of lowlife thugs over facebook, long range stuff like that. If it's worth it to them they will do it. You can't stop it either. Nothing you do or say or beg for can ever stop it. You can't touch them, because they're not here.

Lmao Chink bot detected.

FUCK OFF you disgusting zipper head.

The logo looks like NBC...How far can chinks go with stealing American tech/design/industrial design?

Fucking faggot. DIE BITCH

Attached: 1538547955417.gif (413x243, 51K)

That's the point. They're not scary because they're in your own country. They're scary because they're outside of it.

They won't. They are here, to stay.

Attached: America lost another war - aganst Huawei.jpg (866x1079, 362K)

>Chinks are not bound by law and will use whatever they can find against you any way they can
Yeah so let's allow them to design and install our comms infrastructure.

that's really the exact opposite of what that post meant I've been BTFOing the CCP this whole thread bro

CHINESE BEGONE

Attached: go away china.gif (548x401, 192K)

Again. What are they going to do to me? Call me? Woop de doo.

>hardware backdoor

Or the PC backdoor on a hardware level from the amerijew x86 CPU?

Again Chinese can't throw me in jail. Amerikikes can.

The chinese can GET you thrown in jail, same as american intelligence agencies, both of whom will be using the same local police to lock you up. That is one of the many ways they have to knock you down if you get out of line.

>Americans
>Culture
Pretty sure you didn't have that in the first place.

Culture =/= folk costumes and old buildings

Cool, when have they done that to a non-chinese person?

Damn, just thought about this, is the whole 5G health scare another glownigger manufactured conspiracy theory, just like flat earth and others, meant to turn people off chinese 5G, or at least wait till intel/israel has their own 5G implementation?

>Just calm down you schizo, the Chinese would never frame or threaten someone who isn't Chinese. The Chinese intellegence are just as bad as the Americans. Why do you hate Chinese, are you antiasian?

Attached: 1552111080370.png (505x576, 34K)

>I don't care about freedom of speech because I have nothing to say

六四天安門事件
"june 4th Tiananmen Square massacre"
6月4日天安门广场大屠杀
6 Yuè 4 rì tiān'ānmén guǎngchǎng dà túshā
"The Tiananmen Square Massacre on June 4"
六四天安門事件・天安門大屠殺
Red China army killed great number of Chinese democratization's people in Tienanmen
Square in 1989 Jun .Their China military's tanks killed many democratic citizen .
It was awesome and shocking !
文化大革命
Over 40 million Chinese were massacred by red China of Mao Zedong in Chinese culture
revolution (1966-79) .It's awesome cruel !! , communism that ... , just a mad dog !
Unbelievable ! But that's truth that all .Cause , red China is the bloody red beast or Satan's
country and area in Bible's John's holy prophecy .
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence
多黨制 Multi-party system 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 反共 法輪功 北京之春 激流中國
大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 侵略 掠奪 破壞 屠殺 民族淨化
内臟器官 蛇頭 遊進 走私 六合彩 賭博 色情 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 Tibet
達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 東突厥斯坦 East
六四天安門事件
八九民運或是八九學運
1989年春夏之交的政治風波
Tiananmen Square Protests
天安門廣場抗議
Tiananmen Square Massacre
天安門廣場屠殺
請享用
TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE 1989 六四事件 JUNE FOURTH INCIDENT 八九民运 1989 DEMOCRACY MOVEMENT TIANANMEN SQUARE INCIDENT
六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區

Why do people bring this argument? Of course Huawei works in the interests of the party, and the interests of the CPC is for Chinese companies to be successful abroad. It makes no sense for the Chinese government to backdoor a flagship company, when technology products are audited and reverse engineered in detail all the time, and a backdoor would forever destroy the credibility of Chinese companies. There's no need to do something so primitive and risk so much for so little, top-level state actors like the CPC have far more sophisticated SIGINT methods than mass backdooring consumer products.

Perhaps many times, perhaps none. It's not like they'd leave proof of it.

Reminder that every Chinese citizen abroad is a potential spy
wired.com/story/china-spy-recruitment-us/
observer.com/2016/04/the-unpleasant-truth-about-chinese-espionage/
qz.com/1122090/china-is-promoting-spying-as-the-perfect-hobby-for-the-entire-family/

CCP works directly with Huawei, even more so than xiaomi and other manufacturers. Huawei's founder is a CPP member and get funds directly from the party/regime.
It doesn't even matter to be honest because "article 4" of their Constitution compels Chinese and China based foreign companies to have direct access to their costumer's/ users data and require them to censor things on their platform according to their directive.

It is funny because Australia is now doing the same and compelling websites to censor contents. Butt fuck China and fuck Australia.

additional news of chinks chinking
ft.com/content/c26a9214-04f2-11e8-9650-9c0ad2d7c5b5
theverge.com/2018/1/29/16946802/china-african-union-spying-hq-cybersecurity-computers-backdoors-espionage
theeastafrican.co.ke/business/Africa-embraces-Huawei-despite-security-concerns/2560-4908166-15t6impz/index.html
mg.co.za/article/2018-01-29-how-china-spied-on-the-african-unions-computers

TL;DR - Chinks built the office for African Union, like all big infrastructure projects, they managed everything from top to bottom, in this case they hired Huawei as their telecom partner (no surprise there), Huawei gave them free computers, servers and communication equipment. And to no one's surprise they were directly in control and spying on Africans.

>Damn, just thought about this, is the whole 5G health scare another glownigger manufactured conspiracy theory, just like flat earth and others, meant to turn people off chinese 5G, or at least wait till intel/israel has their own 5G implementation?
Yes. They're obviously trying to got on front of it. It's been interesting watching that op unfold. If they can get enough people to protest the implementation of foreign 5g networks on a local level, it can buy time to design and propose "safe, American FCC tested" alternative.

I totally get it. Having control over comms infrastructure is critical to national security, especially in the age of information.

It makes no sense for the Chinese government to backdoor a flagship company, when technology products are audited and reverse engineered in detail all the time, and a backdoor would forever destroy the credibility of Chinese companies. There's no need to do something so primitive and risk so much for so little, top-level state actors like the CPC have far more sophisticated SIGINT methods than mass backdooring consumer products.

Tell that to NSA, Microsoft, Cisco, etc

they're right. their cellphones all talk to chinese servers. stay mad, chong. nobody wants your cancerous communist devices.

STAY MAD, CHONG
T
A
Y

M
A
D

>> It makes no sense for the Chinese government to backdoor a flagship company,
> he doesn't know of the military's connection to huawei
> eating this much pet dog
>>and a backdoor would forever destroy the credibility of Chinese companies
they never had any credibility whatsoever. you need to try harder, communist trash.

Not him but this is just tinfoil hair tier paranoia at this point.

rt.com/news/455576-pompeo-france-tech-china-huawei/
>america begging europe to help us tech monopolies because they're an arm of the us government
OH NO NoNO nO BROS!!! we were the best but now! oh noooooo... not like this

it's so funny seeing losers type anti-chinese garbage while the world continues forward and so does their march. every major us tech is an arm of the us government as america is a corporatist state. trying to point fingers that huawei has links to chinese government doesn't mean shit when all us tech firms are tied to the us government and spying on everybody in the world.

you lose. that's why you're trying to cope so hard. money talks and bullshit walks. keep typing nonsense propaganda as you lose at everything important, incels

Attached: 1554423381868.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Based retard

When the USSR was 2nd biggest gdp they were also spies and products were barred by sanctions. Now Chaina is 2nd biggest gdp.. makes you think

i'd rather let microshit spy on me than the china deepmind