Power Usage

This sudden influx of users complaining about how Jow Forums related hobbies use power and are bad for the environment is idiotic. I pay for the power I use so what's the problem? Hell for every complaint about power usage I'm going to switch something on and leave it running. Power is cheap.

Post your power usage stats, what servers you are running and all sorts of always-on, power hogging systems. Let's hear about the power hungry server rack under your bed anons!

Attached: PowerBoi.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

I've got two 650 watt PCs, one draws from a circuit in another room to avoid tripping the breaker. Besides that and the router, two switches, always on server with hard drive array, two TVs, printer, and several always on consoles. Still under 100$ a month.

> I pay for the power I use so what's the problem?
You pay to your energy company, which does not repay it to the nature.

>which does not repay it to the nature.
tell that to my hydroelectric dam

> hydroelectric dam
The premise was "Jow Forums related hobbies use power and are bad for the environment".
Could as well go ahead and tell "I use solar panels, so no harm done lole".

solar panels are shit though

Sustainability is the keyword.

Attached: tank.jpg (162x162, 16K)

i think waste is bad. so, i try to avoid wasting things when possible. i don't know why you're doing the FOR EVERY ANIMAL YOU DONT EAT ILL EAT THREE thing op, it makes you sound like a crazy person.

Phew, good thing I use green power so I don't have to constantly feel guilty about how my power usage affects the environment.

Attached: 1544639054708.jpg (1600x1067, 228K)

>this sudden influx of users complaining about how Jow Forums related hobbies use power and are bad for the environment is idiotic
there is no influx, compulsive lying faggot
>Post your power usage stats, what servers you are running and all sorts of always-on
fuck off and die, market research scumbag.

>Power is cheap
Turn on everything with an electric heater faggot.

Fuck nature, besides its not like nuclear, oil and gas is hurting anything.

Still cheap, must suck living in a shit hole.

I've unironically gone out and bought a slab of meat for every post a certain vegan made and timestamped it until they stopped posting

> I pay
money - not real
>bad for the environment
look around you - real

Mother nature is a whore bound for our pleasure, plebbit

What's your point? It doesn't affect me, the only thing that matters is I have the resources to barter for my use of power. The world could fucking turn to an ash and slag heap and I wouldn't care as long as I had a steady power supply. I've got movies, games, projects, pics, everything I want on my own server.

Devestate the environment, you deserve it.

Attached: NM146Lm.jpg (460x505, 43K)

>movies TV and vidya
Peak slave

There's no point giving a shit about the environment until people wise up and we plan for asteroid impacts and solar flares which would demolish or upset everything in an instant. We're sitting ducks in a cosmic shooting gallery and I'm supposed to give a shit with no guarantee my effort will be lasting? Pass.

Also more animals are killed and pushed out of habitat by farming than hunting.

the point is feel justified in shitting everything because you gave some jew, paper

you feel

If you live in the US where our grids are too old and too expensive to replace then yeah its pretty bad.

I don't really care about power consumption, but people who changes smartphone every year should all be killed.

Colorado has cheap hydroelectric power.

I use diesel aggregate so I don't hurt nature

Attached: Propaan.jpg (3264x2448, 2.28M)