Why do people use Windows 10?

Why do people use Windows 10?

Attached: Windows 10.jpg (700x467, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifewire.com/how-to-rebuild-the-bcd-in-windows-2624508
howtogeek.com/410183/microsoft-abandons-windows-10s-forced-updates/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It comes preinstalled with their machine, is probably the most familiar to them, and compatible with most software an average joe will use.

As opposed to what? 8.1?

because it's better than fucking autistic loonix distros where autists do nothing but rice their loonix x220 with anime wallpaper. For people who actually use their computer productively they use either macOS or Windows 10.

I was gonna test it out for half an hour, then it fucked up my MBR and now Windows 7 won't boot so I can't get back to it.
Of course, I'm sure that this is a bug and not intentional upon Microsofts part.

>buy laptop
>comes with ubuntu
>drop out of college

Attached: 1549283382550.png (468x371, 119K)

It has freesync support on nvidia.

I had it happen too. You can rebuild it.
lifewire.com/how-to-rebuild-the-bcd-in-windows-2624508
Probably intentional. My win7 mysteriously deactivated after I booted it up again.

because they don't know any better, can't tell at their level of computer usage, and the system is forced

because they are retarded

Because they have jobs.

It unironically just works.

I have an xbone gamepad.

people who do not dwell in their mothers' basements and who have jobs tend to need it to perform said jobs

muh gaymes

Windows 10 is for epic gaymers. MacOS is the operating system for people who need to get work done.

>another ubuntard post

shut the fuck up retarded man childs.

Linux is for poor people and mentally ill programmers
Windows is for wagies (with jobs soon to be automated) and gaymers
macOS is for productive programmers, creative people, and wealthy white families

Had to install Windows 10 for a neighbor's PC today. I haven't used Windows since XP so this was a bit of a novelty. The installation process was much more polished compared to the XP days, very nice, but when it got into the "setting up user preferences" stage - HOLY CRAP, how do people live with this?

>Do you want us to see your location?
>Set up a Microsoft account RIGHT NOW!
>Let Microsoft listen to your microphone?
>You can never disable our ads but you should probably let us track you also, otherwise the ads will be generic
>Do you have any other devices we should know about?
>Candy Crush comes preinstalled and is in the start menu

The only explanation i can come up with is that some sort of "slow boiling of a frog" type scenario has happened over the past 10 years. The part where they expect you have to pay for a license for this crap is a straight-up insult

That whole thing just baffles me so much. From the internet CD to it being "too late to go back to windows".

Attached: 1537545325359.png (1256x692, 765K)

I can't stand Linux font rendering.
I really wished it was just the distro I'm using, can someone tell me if fedora 29 has problems with font rendering?

It runs docker better than Win7

This KEK

gaemz, C# and photoshop
I have Windows 10 only on my deskop. On my laptop I use ubuntu unity.
Windows is shit, take it from someone who uses it daily.

It werks

To play videogames

it came standard on the shitbox they bought with a coupon at the Walmart six years ago and gosh darn it they just want to spend time on the computer, send some emails, and get on with their days in peace without thinking about it.

>usually comes pre-installed
>convenience
>just werks
>most people grew up using windows
>gayming
>adobe programs

This.

Fuck linux man. I just want to do some work and playee sum gaemz.

howtogeek.com/410183/microsoft-abandons-windows-10s-forced-updates/

Now you have no reason to not use Windows 10.

Attached: 0e8800fb1fec288f5113a094ded06f94.jpg (800x914, 442K)

macos is for girls and literal faggots, faggot

Windows 10 always wins baby.

my mom uses windows (mostly for her work).
i give my old computers to my mom.
therefore i have no reason to use apple or linux

that being said, when my mom retires, i might switch to apple

>Putting half of all humans on the same level as literal degenerates
Discusting

because it plays all of my games
/thread

idk i just switched to arch like 5 days ago and im not planning to go back to windows...

Macos is for rich tech illiterate retards

who told you the 10% is half of the population? literally no one excepts from rich cucks in the 10 and 1% use apple products

Same reason they voted for Trump, the alternatives are worse.

my fucking sides, I'm dying

Yeah this

Other windows versions don't get as many updates

more updates = better

Because if I give my 60 year old mother a OS it literally has to do everything on its own. It doesnt matter what you plug into it, it just fucking werks.

Attached: heh.png (734x382, 114K)

Because I'm not a starving communist.

cause a lot of people are so dumb they can't
>change their wallpaper
>open my computer
>disable auto updates on windows 7

Because it supports the most recent nvidia drivers and other proprietary software necessary to drive undocumented devices

because BattleEye wont let siege or pubg run on linux. i think that might just be me actually

loonix fags BTFO

>Why do people use Windows 10?
solidworks

because muh comfy GUI

Because Pic Related.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 6.16.25 PM.png (1280x628, 357K)

>Parent Process: ???
nigger detected

It's easy to understand when you don't know what the fuck are they talking about

>The part where they expect you have to pay for a license for this crap is a straight-up insult
This holy shit. Did people really get so used to the "mobile experience" that they're fine with all that crap or what? How did tech get so fucked?

kek

>no reason not to use
What about all the telemetry, bloat and regular old win10 shit where it suddenly just fucks up because it's win10?

Because there are no major manufacturers that dare install Linux on their machines because M$ probably bribes them with money and the fact that other OS's make up less than 15% of the shared market. It also is the most familiar OS to everyone as well.

More likely that MS would order the US military to wage war on them if they dared do this.