Best alternative now it's going to die?

Best alternative now it's going to die?

Attached: image_search_1554408474620.png (4524x1483, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepl.com/translator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The pirate bay.

also looking for a substitute
i dont care about streaming from a giant library, just my own collection, with the option to also store locally
basically plex but able to cache files locally without paying extra
ive been thinking of going to plex since i think music streaming is free, and just manually copying files and using apollo or whatever Jow Forums's music player of the month is, but google play's integrated syncing is great since i dont have to copy files from my pc to cache parts of my library

Limewire

GNUtella
Napster
take your pick

Amazon
iTunes

Fuck Google never standing behind their products long term.
Will all my music saved on their service be wipped when they move to YouTube?

YouTube music.

spotify or deezer

Can't you just download music?

Youtube

supposedly they will transfer playlists to YouTube i doubt it tho, i have 7k songs on there it take weeks to download

They better not delete gmail omg

Newpipe

Fucking fuck fuck
Anyone want to get in on Spotify family?

If you want to upload your files, Apple Music is the best substitute right now. But YT Music will get that feature.

this fo' real this time?
see this BS every few months on here, never happens. But if its ACKSHULLY going to, I need to start downloading.. fug YouTube

If you literally can't afford the 5 bucks per month you should really just pirate. And more importantly get your life in order.

fuck you why party $5 for censored service you fucking corporate shill

GNUtella was 99.9% CP last time I checked.

Convenience? There is literally no other reason?
And if the service doesn't have what you want pirate it instead or go to a service that does.

I'm still looking for a replacement for this, hangouts and translate. Fucking hell google.

What's wrong with translate tho?

Audacity and Youtube > Literally anything else

You can easily get spotify for free, although without downloading

I'm getting rid of everything google made preemptively. I don't want to be caught with my dick in my hands again.

youtube-dl

I really doubt google translate is going anywhere, it's too important for google

I'm trying to become independent from google as much as I can. I self host my email and cloud storage, and almost all my apps are foss alternatives. The only thing I know I can't live without is maps.

Fair enough, have you tried linguee? So far it seems pretty decent to me

Sucks that it doesn't support romanization, but I like it so far. Hopefully it'll become a legitimate replacement.

deepl.com/translator

It’s 10

nice, I should check it out

I... I'd actually love if that could please happen.

Attached: evil laugh.jpg (1200x537, 428K)

Looks like I switched to Emby at just the right time.
Considerably better than Play Music ever was.

Piracy.

>another google flop product
How the hell do they keep fucking everything up?

I'm going to spotify. Fuck google for killing play music and the chromecast audio.

this pushes me out to piracy
thanks google

Reminder that it's your moral obligation to share anything that is copyrighted (aka pirate everything).

Now to answer OP, nextcloud

>"Translate from any language"
>only works with 9 languages

I'm sad

i switched to spotify yesterday. its not that bad, but hate those fricking animations. google music was so smooth, nothing useless effects

What the fuck is wrong with Google killing off a PAID product? Jewtube is such a shitshow of garbage it has no comparison to play music.

lol no it won't, google never delivers.

freake.ru

>cover art on lock screen
>almost every song I listen to blocked in my country
No, thanks.

oh great now I get the privilege of paying $10 a month so I can listen to my own music and have it play in the background
fuck google

Syncthing is what you're looking for

Youtube music premium for best algorithms and established ecosystem.

nice.

youtube + youtube-dl + ffmpeg
torrent what you can't find there

Thanks, FBI!

Ugh. I've been using Spotify and it just sucks. This fucking limited library size along with poor sorting just sucks. But on the flip side i listen to more music than I ever used to.

Truly suffering

Attached: kingCrimson-768x433.png (768x433, 328K)

literally the audiophile meme where he rips a file from youtube and encodes it as flac.
>Chris_Brown-Loyal_(Official_Music_Video)_(Explicit)_ft._Lil_Wayne,_Tyga_128KBPS-YOUTUBE_DL.flac

Wtf is this thread even about
Google said last year that they will not be fucking with music that was uploaded or purchased.
Unless I'm confused only the stations feature is being moved to youtube

Rutracker, soulseek, piratebay, mp3skull, mpvtube, Spotify, prime music, buy CDs, steal your dad's vinyl collection, Rob a goodwill, radio

how fucking pleb do you have to be to get your music from youtube. get lossless files you fucking redditors

what the fuck are you talking about?

anything else

Just download with Deezloader remix and use poweramp.

>spotify cucks me with their new server update where you can't use standard app with free account
>download modified deezer app
>it just werks
thanks for the free music nerds, literally never gonna pay for this shit

Fuck.. I keep my library offline but I used google play music to sync it to android as it was easy to upload and download music.. I don't want to use Spotify as I can't download music from it, I don't like subscriptions I like owning my music. What am I gonna do :(

This. Im pretty sure YouTube music will be able to play local files. Pretty sure also we'll be able to upload our music. YTM will have GPM functionalities

YouTube Music is based I have to admit. GM + YouTube covers everything fucking songs that exist

where can one pirate the pro version of dbpoweramp?

dunno, i bought it for like 2$ from the playstore.

Youtube to mp3

see this you god damn brainlet

Literally what?