Ghidra source released

Full source code was released today. This includes the source to the decompiler and sleigh parser which wasn't included in the initial release.

nsa.gov/ghidra
github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra

Thoughts?

Attached: Ghidra.png (1497x1015, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra/issues/341
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody is going to read it but we're all going to think it is safe because it is open source.

Better start auditing now then.

Too much work for a tool to play dumb CTFs, if you ask me it works on magic.

So will this be of any use to scene groups that are looking to crack DRM?

enjoy your little meme toy, reverse "engineers"
maybe go do something more productive later lmaoo

Take a knife and drain your life

wait this tool cannot examine running binaries?

kek from their github

Attached: nsa.png (850x168, 9K)

Why does the NSA have such a hardon for Java?

Contractors

what do you mean? just look at how cross-platform this is. don't you wanna use java too?

Attached: xklsyVR.png (2799x1476, 291K)

fuck off wintard

self bot netting... brilliant!

based

At least we can see the fucking code now instead of just running their "open" tool. Never flat out trust the words of a repeat liar, criminal organizations should never be trusted out of faith alone.

Attached: 1554325835950.jpg (236x202, 11K)

Corporate outsourcing, the usual for their no bid contract racketeering.

Attached: 1554172688941.jpg (640x427, 31K)

>github faggots found a flaw
>hurr durr replace this shit
Lmao, often times the pentesters use safer environments than the ones the software they're testing is used in, nobody fucking cares,a infosec guy is not gonna get affected by 75+% of the holes github finds.

>your late anone
if the NSA release it you can realize yourself that its binary infected

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (645x773, 16K)

Yeah, it's not as though most people wouldn't be running this in a VM. It annoys me when people pull this attention seeking shit.It's worse when the parrots start parroting it,though.

You're confusing NSA for CIA buddy, NSA's tools were always legit because they were always intended for in-house/ally use unlike CIA or others where most of the software was made for deployment.
Also these tools are very old, they've not made them for free for you all, they've just made them open as many western countries are opensourcing a lot of their tools and even infrastructure.
It's also never a bad move as it brings transparency, only retarded autists would believe something that's not yet compiled to be infected while they've not audited the code themselves.

>NSA's tools were always legit because they were always intended for in-house/ally use

are you a fucking tard? its on github repository's
what so "in-house/ally" in that?

>"NSA's tools were always legit because they were always intended for in-house/ally use unlike CIA or others"
Wrong. Have you even read through the global surveillance disclosures?

WERE INTENDED
Reading is hard
That's exactly what i was taking about after the comma retard
Holy fucking shit where do you retards spawn from

I meant the next sentence*, i lost neurons with this shit.
Point is nobody forces you to use fucking shit! It's on github, audit and compile it yourself, if you're too dumb to even do that drop infosec and better drop this board aswell

Stop being so tarded about it, it's just a great alternative to hex rays. From what I've seen it gives almost the same code.

My point in asking if you read the global surveillance disclosures was because you said
>"only retarded autists would believe something that's not yet compiled to be infected while they've not audited the code themselves"

But you seem to be implying that if the code is just simply audited/read then all binaries would by default be the same / trusted. I started off by saying don't EVER TRUST THESE WAR CRIMINALS BY THEIR WORD ALONE even if they spread their ass cheeks wide open telling you it is ok to ram_me.exe

Complex applications have different compiled binaries all the time. The security agencies and contractors have extremely complex interlaced dependent vulnerability attack vectors for profiling and signaling "interesting individuals" putting you on a big list with 9 million other American citizens.

Attached: serveimage(9).jpg (900x675, 119K)

image is from github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/ghidra/issues/341

snowden warned us...
And you give people a sense that it's a usable and safe tool.
i dont like the NSA and i dont like your nigger malicious suggestions!
YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING DWEEB!

Well no fucking shit
By the same logic how are you still using gcc or another compiler by free will? NSA could be in your ass already by that logic by thousands vectors, it's a matter of compromise, lately not even NSA nor any western conglomerate of govs doesn't have the resources of raw-pulling every bit of data from every device they probably have access to, it's too much data for checking every little shit,they obviously cross-reference the things they/their system deems important.
Snowden only showed the light to some American ignorant normies that probably still don't care about it. Don't tell me about your bullshit, if NSA wanted access to your shit they already have it, you think they would resort to fucking GITHUB of all places to spread their "malware"? They already have backdoors in 99% of the consumer products.

Again, drink some coffee to boost that IQ temporarily and listen to how dumb you sound

>"govs doesn't have the resources of raw-pulling every bit of data from every device they probably have access to, it's too much data"
This is the key fucking problem I keep trying to explain to this smartphone generation.

THEY DO HAVE THE STORAGE AND PROCESSING TO DO A FULL INTAKE OF EVERYTHING YOU POST. What don't you understand in the GSD's make this point not valid? You keep thinking of "GOBERMENT" but you are mistaken by not realizing the executive powers reach into corporations (server farms and infrastracture providers) leveraging national security authorization accessing "the kingdom" with unfettered automated query tools without a whisper leaking because....

Those very large companies and providers that play along in the racket get massive side kick via contracts, special exemptions, and legal hurdles that keep them caked up while smothering any small competition from sprouting.

Even the military is involved in this literal 2-faced international government/military/corporate recket that is circumventing normal constitutional function of democracy.

If you do something online, there is a trace/log of that packet event being sent in the form of a signal. These signals are matched to other known signals for traffic analysis even of fully encryption (meta &)data. If the corporate ssl keys aren't directly handed over they are stolen and if they aren't stolen their future traffic will be stored to be decrypted once the keys are found.

I was talking about gov because you keep talking about muh 3 letter agencies
No shit corporations are doing it and getting closer to full control compared to countries.

I don't need to read the rest of your shit because i know it, and logs can be processed about govs aswell, no shit everyone has a log on anyone, logs are not expensive, full data comprehension is, which at the time only giants like Google or Baidu come halfway close to being able to process that.

Network traffic analysis(/data mining) are past decade bullshit that everyone at the table is capable of, also arguably Google wouldn't need keys for anything in 5-10 years when their matured q-bits shit on traditional encryption and even elliptical ones(which even back in 2015 NSA noticed they were getting trashed by q-computers)

In the end govs matter less at the time when it comes to actual privacy, they matter when passing laws and formalities, but corporations have more actual power. The solution is not to shut down corporations through govs, but through the public itself.

You are still downplaying the capabilities and corruption.
>"govs matter less at the time when it comes to actual privacy"
Your post is glowing.

Attached: 1554092612536.gif (50x59, 205K)

>"full data comprehension is, which at the time only giants like Google or Baidu come halfway close to being able to process"
The fourteen eyes beg to differ. Watch Citizen Four at the very least. Full intake collection is being done. Automated data processing is catalogued into a folder of "you".

Attached: 1554420961286.png (980x1020, 101K)

I think you didn't read this part of my post very clearly.
>you are mistaken by not realizing the executive powers reach into everything leveraging national security authorization accessing any data with unfettered access
You think it has to do with individuals. I'm telling you it has to do with the legal interpretation of "national security" and executive powers.

Attached: 1553641057322.gif (561x600, 43K)

Yes compared to corporations, comprehension is hard. I'm not shilling NSA niggers
That's not what i meant by data processing though Lmao, as i said later, data mining/labeling/intake is not expensive compared to what Google alone or Amazon could do putting all of their data centers together and running a shitty NN. Govs are behind in this regard and are certainly not researching, get real.
I know what you're talking about, but that's mainly the case in US or China probably.
You also forget corporations again have more resources and unless they do criminal shit they'll get away with it, even so if they pay the right people in those same govs.
Again, it matters less, even assange as we speak is getting turned to Americans after they changed the Ecuadorian regime.
For you or me concerned about legit privacy, taking basic steps is almost sufficient,though not living in the US means my government can't take my shit for national security, just get an offshore vps in russia or belarus and set up your own VPN node.

code

hello

/code

hello