GPU waifus finally making a comeback

GPU waifus finally making a comeback

Attached: csm_RTX_2070_4_a4b03ff553[1].jpg (1242x1080, 243K)

Attached: C6B8F00A-D272-41EF-B250-E417DAC74D55.gif (367x265, 558K)

They never left in the far East.

Thats just to make novideo losers feel less lonely

Post the 2060-tan

I'm not surprised that they're still relevant in asia, but in the west they're well and truly dead, and for good reason. I usually keep my GPU box and I don't want some scantily clad thot on it. It's just embarrassing.

Too bad Blower GPUs arent as popular as before so there is nowhere to print them in the cards.

>thinking novidia started GPU waifus

Why are you faggots so insecure about things you didn't make nor have any control over?

They're frustrated

I'm frustrated as well, so go fuck yourself

No they are not, that's just an ad for the game black desert.

>waifu clearly printed on the box
>"THERE'S NO WAIFU ON TEH BOX!!1"
ok retard

It's annoying having to explain it every time someone sees it. It makes you look like some incel fag who bought his card because it had a sexy digital lady on it rather than because it was the best option at your budget.

>It makes you look
To you. It looks like that for you, you insecure baby with wild fantasy.

That's my perception of why that kind of packaging is popular in asia, so I guess it's my own judgement reflecting back upon myself.
Whatever. It's a cringy, juvenile, lowest common denominator way of marketing a graphics card. I don't think that's a controversial or unreasonable view.

>It's a cringy, juvenile, lowest common denominator way of marketing a graphics card.
It's actually a mature packaging for adult, who can't be arsed to acre about what people think.
It's visually pleasing and contains a pleasing tools.

Grow up.

>It's actually a mature packaging for adult, who can't be arsed to acre about what people think.
Ah! So all these companies are just wasting their time doing market research and hiring graphic designers to do their boxes for them. It turns out that people don't even care about the packaging! They should save money by selling the cards in plain boxes with a simple model number or QR code on it, and pass the savings on to the consumer.
>It's visually pleasing
Wait, so do they care about the packaging or not? Make your mind up.
>Grow up.
touche

Attached: Gandalf thinks you're a retard.jpg (460x226, 29K)

I was interested
at first but
>ching chong remastered
just a one time pay2win game shilling gig

>being insecure about being called insecure
insecureception

Now they need to add gpu waifus to the backplate.

>Ah! So all these companies are just wasting their time doing market research and hiring graphic designers to do their boxes for them. It turns out that people don't even care about the packaging! They should save money by selling the cards in plain boxes with a simple model number or QR code on it, and pass the savings on to the consumer.
Fuck reading comprehension, amirite?
The point is: why in the everlasting fuck do you care about the opinion of the oh so totally "functional" members of the society around you? If you like something, you buy it and enjoy it and don't give a shit about what the roasties have to say about you.
I seriously hope you're baiting; nobody can have such a sad, uninteresting life for real

It's not a GPU waifu unless she's printed on the card.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (700x429, 104K)

I want Dawn on the 3080 Ti.

>tfw no Founder's Edition waifu

Attached: 1530315110045.png (372x254, 140K)

>he fell for the founders edition meme

That's a collab with Black Desert Remastered.

I like the clean industrial look of the RTX founders edition. If EVGA had re-used their 10-series FTW cooler & look on RTX, I would have gone with that.

Xc ultra is god tho

Busted so many nuts to Ruby back in my teens

>tfw no dakimakura

Attached: 1554204611.jpg (850x1977, 197K)

Amada>All these filthy 2d thots

>lol what is on that box?
>oh it's a GPU waifu, they put them on the box because you know, sex sells
>oh haha anyway where's your room?

Are you seriously so short and ugly that you can't just say whatever you want to women and still bed them?

Attached: 1551545160854.png (280x278, 103K)

Incel has lost all meaning. Plus keeping gpu boxes is more the worry here. Theyre not trophies my man

>double digit IQ chinese are exiting the neolithic era and preparing for the first steps towards industrialization
>some growing pains continue, such as their intense isolation, loneliness, brought about by a harem culture that rejects monogamy (no christians allowed, no women for most of the worker drones)
>the chinaman may be useful in tasks such as soldering flux and taping warehouse boxes, but these brutes are easily distracted by female breasts (never having seen in real life, the female camps are strictly segregated)
>like hogs, the chinese have an uncontrollable tendency towards savaging, killing their daughters in hopes of sons, further exacerbating the sexual shortage although doing nothing to stop their out of control pop growth
>in the past we used opium but it is so much easier to control the worker drones with renders of breasts, the zhong cannot help themselves but throw all yuans to the american companies
>the yuan, being a useless currency, is of course immediately exchanged for dollars by all, including the alpha ruling class
>like dangling keys, the effect can be enhanced with light up rainbow colors, plastic angles, and anything else that appeals to a 3-5 year old human being will continually interest chinese single males into their 20s, 30s, and though they rarely live so long due to their intense pollution, 40s as well.

Attached: lonely feeling.jpg (780x891, 139K)

That's just an ad for Black Desert, a high resource demanding and waifu-filled MMO.

>buying a gpu with ching chong writing on it
Not based

Is black dessert remastered worth playing?

FRIENDSHIP WITH AMD IS OVER NVIDIA IS MY FREN NOW

You mean the remaster specifically or Black Desert in general?
BDO in general is pretty fun for the first few months you're playing. A lot of the game is simply exploration, mining, quests, and grinding loot. Then you hit max level and get stomped by 20000+ hour whales with their gacha gear. Then you attempt to make your own gear similar to theirs and fail miserably because gacha luck doesn't apply to F2P shitters.

Chads wear t-shirts with naked bitches on it.

is it finally real uwu?

Two fans more like two cute breasts.

based

Incels do that

Incels don't exist.

i wish they would comeback altogether, i really enjoyed those characters. sapphire still has some robots and stuff on their boxes at least

pleb

Attached: 257a.jpg (597x375, 126K)

>fapping on literal drawn tomboys

99% of incels dont have the confidence to do that. They were fag shit like slayer t-shirts or their favorite indie band that's not actually indie

Yeah he's thinking of actual spergs with no awareness.
Incels have too much awareness, they care what everybody thinks.

Imagine being this much of a literal insecure child.

Maybe, its a game with slow progression and P2W elements, I am 3 years in and love it, but its not for everybody.

okay, an easy solution to this problem is not displaying your gpu box like you are taking part in paid product placement?

Get with the times old man we eat ass now

Attached: mike_1.jpg (1800x2875, 735K)

That box has a bonus mini support waifu, too