Always leave office on time

Always leave office on time

Attached: photo_2016-07-31_11-44-10.jpg (780x1009, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thank you Sir!!! very good advice!!!

Great advice! I forwarded it to my boss immediately!
He loved point 7 so much, he says he'll prepare a special surprise for me on monday, and that I don't need to bother coming in tomorrow! Thanks OP!

Office jobs are a waste of time anyway. Only exists to keep people occupied.

This is an actual good advice.
People who work overtime regularly are cuck sucking corporation's dick and have nothing to do of their life.
Employers can't legally force you to work overtime anyway.

May as well start packing now

Oh come on, one day is nice, but too short for a vacation.

This. Stop swallowing corporate cock.

>imagine being so low skill/replaceable that you can't joke with your boss

i don't have a job

>implying I didn't leave 30 minutes early
Checkmate pajeets

>work is a never-ending process
Not if you FIRE

Only valid if you aren't raking in that overtime

based and redpilled

ITT: NEETs and shirkers glorifying underachieving third-worlders

youtube.com/watch?v=xNzXze5Yza8

Attached: what makes america an economic superpower.jpg (2048x1724, 355K)

I don't always arrive on time though so I sometimes stay a few minutes late.

>posting a theater fag who literally makes a living larping as a blue collar worker

I made a 1000 dollars on a 8 hr shift. It was a combination of fatigue penalty and normal penalty rates. I work as a RN and in a union. Employers shit themselves when we are in 20mins OT.

>The good goy pledge
How's that automation coming up?

>Not if you FIRE
>only need like $25-30k/year to be completely covered and happy
>don't even earn $1,000 a month yet in normal income
>25
Can't wait to never be able to retire, despite being better at managing money than 99% of people.

Attached: 1550691659801.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Is that huey lewis? From huey lewis and the news?

try 5k
i raised a family of 5 on below poverty level 15000 working 3 random part time jobs
fuck welfare faggots

Based boomerposter

After the first you didn't think wrapping it up might be a good move?

>5 people
>on $15,000 a year
>"without taking welfare"
I very, very seriously doubt this happened. Good bait though.

hint i dont live in fucking socal
hint i was making more than that originally but that job was no longer a thing by the time the third was out. so.

Point 7 is retarded

>hint i dont live in fucking socal
Even in the cheapest shithole in the midwest, rent is going to be at absolute minimum $500 a month. Probably more for a family of 5 but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

That's $6,000. $9,000 left.

Food for 5 is going to be, at MINIMUM, $300 a month. And that's pushing it. But we'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Another $3,600. $5,400 left.

Internet (minimum $40/month), 2 phones (minimum $40/month), gas/electric/water/sewer absolute minimum $80/month.

$1,920. That leaves $3,480.

So you have $58 per person per month to pay for health insurance, a car(s), clothing, school supplies, health expenses (because you can't afford zero-deductible insurance, not by a long shot), and literally everything else in life. And this is before taxes, which at minimum would have been, what, $900? $1000? So actually about $40 per person per month.

Yeah, no. Either you took welfare (a lot of it), you had help from family/friends, or you weren't only earning $15k.

>hint i was making more than that originally but that job was no longer a thing by the time the third was out. so.
So then you really didn't raise a family of five on 15000 dollars, you sustained a family of five on 15000 dollars for a period of time that wasn't the entire duration between child one being born and child three turning 18.

I agree with everything except the part about people who stay late being inefficient and incompetent (although I understand his point)

>Cuck yourself out of your entire life so your boss can become a bit wealthier

i stay late because i start late

uniorically based
anyone disagreeing is a typical indoctrinated americlap slave who's taught that having a depressing life is 'normal'

i start late because i leave early

can't you read? it's mike rowe you dolt

>doing work

Attached: 1549248098931.jpg (511x510, 71K)

200 iq way is to just work extra hard at the beginning of your career, do internships, work on your own projects, start a business, things like that
then ride on that and take it easier for the rest of your life

Why should I listen to a nigger?

America is just Israel's sweatshop, so it is to be expected

Micro what?

Attached: hugh-mungus-rudy-pantoja.png (279x300, 77K)

Pajeet, the reason they make you work longer hours is because you're only 1/5th as productive as the rest of us educated folks.

Mama was right; you should've been one of them fancy lawyers.

In the US there are no federal protections against it, so yes, they can. They have to directly inform you though, and it has to be acknowledged. That means calls/texts are a non-option for them, they have to do it in person on a scheduled shift prior to the slot.

He is right, though. The best people I've worked with never really worked that much in therms of sheer hours. They were simply more efficient, and did much more in the same amount of time than the average person does.
Merely spending more time at the workplace does not automatically mean more actual work done.
Sadly, most people don't get it.

I agree with his opinion, but not with his haircut.

FYI:People who work 10% longer hours in average earn 40% more.

Half of those points are boomer garbage that just get you exploited in the workforce, but most of the replies this image gets end up being lazy and entitled layabouts who justify never putting any effort into their lives with “w-well I don’t want to be a cuck to some corporate jew!”

based, I will leave 1 hour early today just to be sure

Attached: 1538803593278.jpg (1280x1117, 259K)

Woohoo 4-day weekend!

I'm the US they can.

A thing called At-Will employment. They are allowed to fire you for anything other than race, gender, sexuality, ect.

>In the US there are no federal protections against it, so yes, they can. They have to directly inform you though, and it has to be acknowledged. That means calls/texts are a non-option for them, they have to do it in person on a scheduled shift prior to the slot.
The land of the FREE™.

I love the ameritard drones who jumped right on and twisted this to "hurr I'll just leave early everyday now lmao"

This assumes I have a family or friends, which in fact I don't. All I do at home is random chores and playing Gran Turismo. I'd rather keep working.

Honestly, why is it that companies get away with overworking their employees while paying them rather shit wages?
>m-muh unemployment rate
Unemployment rate in advanced industrialized nations like US or UK is 4%, 2% in Japan and still the workers are being used hard. Is it the lack of unions?

Attached: the-look-picc.jpg (500x335, 37K)

yeah fuck overtime let's kill the bourgeois and seize the means of production

I already do.

>I'd rather keep working.
Burnout is a real thing and if you're not getting paid for working overtime, which I'm assuming you don't - it's just indentured servitude.

kill yourself you indoctrinated drone
holy fuck how can a person reach this kind of a pathetic and sad mind state

Attached: 1530725785875.png (1012x998, 198K)

Assuming you're not*

dewit

>working in a office

you already faild in life, id rather be a homelss drunk than work in a fucking office

thank god we have troopers like you pumping out that based shit

Dr. Poopoo is right desu

Software engineering pays too good

>home internet a must even if you have cell phones

I work on a project-by-project basis, the sooner I finish one the sooner I get the finish bonus and move on with the next one.

Yeah burnout is real tho, I keep it cool however, It's fine for me to work 10 hours or 12. Still leaves me plenty of time to relax.

while I wholeheartedly agree with the idea, calling people fools doesn't seem a good way to change their minds. How can I persuade a teammember not to work overtime? I told him the company will not pay him extra. I told him there is nobody there to appreciate him working longer hours. I told him the longer he works, the less efficient he becomes. And he always politely tell me that he doesn't care. What do?

well just leave him be, you're not his shrink. It's his own fault

But I am. I'm his fucking scrum master.

Citation needed.

I don't see how that qualifies you as his shrink for giving him what's esentially life advice
if you want him to be more productive in during the working hours I doubt that'll somehow change if you make him go home on time
some youtube shill I'm willing to bet, feels like I've watched that video already

there's no cure for workaholism

>if you want him to be more productive in during the working hours I doubt that'll somehow change if you make him go home on time
he'll be better rested and less burnt out
the rest of the team will feel less pressured to self-destructively work overtime
future projects will have better knowledge of the actual productivity achievable in a given timeframe

guess you'll have to fire him due to bad influence on the rest of the team
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
that'll teach the dumb wagie

easier just to have him work remote

maybe that was his plan along
what a genius mastermind

can't be that smart working overtime instead of working on side hustles

Point 5 is good.
Point 7 is retarded.

Attached: 1511725795515.png (320x375, 158K)

what if you are working for the government?

8 is pretty retarded too.

>If you have problems with your job or working conditions don't bring it up with your boss/employer lol just quit or deal with/ it

Pajeet shit but its accurate. Barring occassional crunch time or emergency fixes.

5 is absolute dogshit retarded, who the fuck doesnt have a mortgage or taken a lone to invest into something. Only peasants care about getting into debt.

this is why I decided to do master's in Germany and no Japan

Did you even read the comment? You probably make vegetables look like geniuses you’re so low-IQ

That fucking commercial Jesus Christ

Attached: 778878787.jpg (330x319, 48K)