These things exist

>these things exist
>still have waiters
Why?
Shouldnt these things replace them?
Have a button on it for old people to ask for a manager or something if they need anything and get rid of those employees

Attached: 3914AB3B-2A5F-4E17-9073-10C058301ADC.jpg (496x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4McAB2YMsoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That tablet isn't going to bring your food, get your refills, or deal with shitty customers. The wait staff is there to be a friendly face. These tablets aren't meant to replace wait staff. They are meant to sell more.
$3 is an easy sell for unlimited games when it will shut your kid up. If you can have an interactive menu with more pictures you'll likely sell more food.

Blind people
Old people refuse to "talk to machines"
Gregarious people

Of course, only 2 actually matters cause boomers. Just wait a decade and there'll be the manager (and maybe one other guy) helping to take orders from disabled people and troubleshoot kiosks.

Because people want someone "inferior" who they can abuse/use as a scapegoat for their shittiness without worrying about the consequences

But Jorge can
Fuck out of here I'm tired of tipping

Then learn to cook, retard

If you regularly eat at the kinds of places that have these kinds of things at every table you have fucked up somewhere in your life. Try eating someplace that's not a fucking chain.

Can't wait for autonomous delivery to roll out in my city. Then I can be a pure neet.

Nobody's making you tip anyone

but you’re objectively a piece of shit if you dine in and don’t tip in burgerland

Little known fact, while there is a lower wage for servers, employers are legally obligated to compensate the server up to the state's normal minimum wage should the server not make that much in tips + servers' wage. You've been conned into tipping for poor service

Then stick to restaurants designed to not have waiters, buy delivery, or learn to cook.

I remember reading about Japan and China having restaurants with robot waiters.
youtube.com/watch?v=4McAB2YMsoo

Attached: 1524793800501.jpg (960x720, 69K)

Attached: FOOD AND BEVERAGE ESQUINA_ Job Specification.jpg (433x670, 32K)

Imagine how dirty that screen is everyone touches it.

>bring food/refills
Moving tracks like in sushi restaurants, no refills. Orders brought in stationary cagies electronically locked to prevent dickheads stealing, automagically opens when in the correct table.
>deal with shitty costumers
Don't. No shirt no manners no service.

Imagine how dirty plates and cutlery are, everyone touches them.

you know they wash dishes right?

I hope they disinfect those things but being America I doubt it.

Yeah, and they wipe the screens too.

Yeah but if a waiter asks to be compensated to minimum wage they're getting fired, no muss no fuss, it's over for them. It's a flaw in the system, sure, but not tipping isn't causing a revolution, it's just hurting someone trying to pay their bills.

bump

fucking this.