DAMN IT

DAMN IT

AHHHHHHHH

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-04 at 5.51.44 PM.png (1204x1016, 194K)

>NetBeans
>HTML

what?

I need context.

>be retard
>"hey use this retard friendly thing"
Seems about right

>Javatards need a fucking IDE for simple HTML
Tell that guy to kill himself right now.

Attached: 1533488956164.jpg (222x227, 7K)

Unironically my first job.
And were're not even using Java, we were using PHP. Fucking hell.

Post your code PLEASE

This. Your professor is literally retarded. Drop this class immediately.

OP seems to be the retard here.

>a computer running Linux is not a PC

Attached: 1543680231016.jpg (473x465, 34K)

Either be competent or use the provided tool that holds your hand.

>Get called a retard by a retard
I think you may just need to drop out

Attached: 1473457475924.png (550x550, 259K)

How is the prof retarded? He isn't the one submitting fucked up HTML documents.

>And were're not even using Java, we were using PHP.

Attached: 1516049995304.jpg (711x669, 70K)

what in the living fuck
>student manages to screw up writing basic HTML
>like, literally does shit like put twice
>professor suggests fucking netbeans as an IDE to solve this
I can't get over the sheer level of stupid here.

This. How the fuck do you even manage to put two different doctype tags into one document? OP, did you fire up vim and roll your face on the keyboard just to see what happened?

You act like if you dont need retard friendly software, when you make retard teir mistakes. Either fix your shit so your prof cant complain, or use the retard friendly software to do it for you.

Interaction Engineering isn't for everyone I suppose

NetBeans is NOT a fucking solution to the problem. His email strongly suggests the professor has no idea what he's teaching.

this

Attached: 1540821917085.jpg (640x480, 293K)

Why is the suggestion stupid? NetBeans will highlight that and tell you that you fucked up.

Can't you get netbeans on linux?

yea but linux isn't a PC

It sounds like a case of "I don't know that platform and you've very clearly demonstrated your incompetence and cluelessness, so please use a platform I'll be able to provide assistance on".

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LINUXFAGS

GET

A

PC

U LOSER LOL

>Fuck up html like a retard
>Teacher recommends baby program for you because you're a retard
What is the issue here? Teacher was only being helpful

Attached: 12426283-E3191545-6AE9-48FC-B539-BA0769BD6396-2.jpg (890x1334, 266K)

How does this guy even know you're on Linux and why does he think netbeans isn't?

kek

>install Windows so you can use NetBeans to edit HTML
>NetBeans is an integrated development environment (IDE) for Java. NetBeans runs on Windows, macOS, Linux and Solaris.
You at the University of Delhi OP?

Linux tards on this board in a nutshell

College and high school kids that think they're cool as fuck because someone on this shitty old board told them Linux was cool now that struggle to use it but refuse to use anything else because someone said it's not cool

Stop posting thots

Have sex

Based on the people I've seen in my web programming class, the professor probably has to deal with a lot of retards and autists, so the best solution really would be to tell them to use IDE.

Are we laughing at OP or OP's image?

Tell us what college you attend you double nigger

Found the virgin. Ths nigga is a virgin!

Dab on your TA and show them netbeans running on linux

They're both retarded.

Why are freetards so incompetent?

Have sex.

I think he may be suggesting netbeans because suggesting notepad is too condescending.

I mean, just read how the message is worded so as to not offend. His real feeling are probably "Why the fuck are you so stupid? Why do you try to live?"

>Linux is not a PC
>multiple nested
>two pairs of
>suggests there is no NetBeans on Linux
>using NetBeans for HTML in general
What in a everloving fuck

Attached: 1554017989867.jpg (622x1024, 48K)

is this a new meme

post code pls

>trying to learn a thing
>instead of helping you overcome the hurdle and learn, teacher insists you go back to the kiddie pool
cringe and bluepilled

>a busy professor gets tapped to teach a class
>suggests an idiot-proof teaching tool to make things as easy as possible
>an autist refuses to use it
>proceeds to fuck up html, proving he is truly a pleb
>prof reiterates his suggestion that autist should use the idiot-proof teaching tool
Prof is the retard?
How the fuck else do you expect him to react when he sees nested tags?

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

avoid Linux!

Attached: a21475ad-86bb-477e-9e6e-98498b9e6c5d.jpg (590x516, 41K)

just install netbeans on whatever distro you got bro

honestly if you have multiple nested html tags and two tags then you are too retarded to use GNU/Linux, and you should definitely stick to something more to your speed (read: Windows)

Both

So will Vim + neomake, but if OP is fucking up HTML that badly I doubt he'd be able to set it up

OP, just install netbeans on your meme distro, you need the training wheels.

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

You're wasting your time, user. Remember that you are arguing with retards who a) can't get jobs to save their own lives, b) legitimately believe that they are somehow superior to people above their station in life, and c) don't actually know how to write code.

Holy shit I want that sleep mask

>I'd put it on my girlfriend while she's tied up

i'd wear it at work

He should be thankful based prof was careful to break the news to him privately

im thinkin bout them beans!!!

Have gay sex.

Is this what so-called """PROGRAMMERS""" do nowadays? I'm pretty sure we just had a fucking text editor and proofread our shit. Granted I'd finish shit in the class faster than everyone else and professor would have me go around and half the time it was an open < or ( or whatever the fuck depending on html or c/c++ - but I always felt like i was too shitty to do anything with it. Maybe I shouldve been a programmer, it seems every dumb nigger in the world thinks they're god at it when they cant even fucking do html which is not even programming and neither is python you scripting interpretation library including niggers. write your own libraries you fucking nigger monkeys.

t. virgin

Based and gaypilled.

>write your own libraries you fucking nigger monkeys.
Write your own video drivers you fucking nigger monkey.
Write your own media player you fucking nigger monkey.
Write your own word processor you fucking nigger monkey.
Write your own kernel you fucking nigger monkey.
You are a retard if you suggest that using something what already exist is bad because "it's not REAL programming".

Don't use HTML op it's a bad programming language.

Syntax checking and linters are time saving tools designed to catch simple mistakes. You still need to do proofread and do unit and regression tests, it just means there's no excuse for stuff like having 2 DOCTYPE tags. It's the equivalent of a news site putting out spelling mistakes - it means they have neither an editor nor do they know what the squiggly red lines mean in Word.

By the way, there's nothing wrong with using third party libraries, but you should at least poke around in the source to see if whoever wrote the library you are using has brain cells or if it's being held together by sheer luck, if it's the latter it will bite you in the ass in production. Audit your shit, retards.

Maybe you shouldn't have fucked shit up in the first place.

Man you guys are hardasses

I responded!

Attached: Capture.jpg (614x253, 26K)

>NEETbeans
Heh

t. things that never happened but should have happened

>Needs an assignment extention
>Has to tell prof about wanting an operating system with muh freedoms
I agree with using what you believe in but man you've lost all potential respect you could've gained.
Kek

Attached: 1543730597872.png (1440x810, 1.36M)

nigga, how are you supposed to learn if ide holds your hand all the time?

based and beanpilled

God damn you are everything I hope to never be. I sincerely hope you are "trolling" you fucking eunuch.

Attached: i see you show an appreciation for my automobile.jpg (480x360, 37K)

welcome to nu4chin

Ubotnet does not respect freedom.

This.
OP's response should start with "Thank you for explaining this to me privately."

What sort of retard nigger monkey can't even write html?

>>I would highly recommend that you avoid using linux for the rest of the semester

Attached: 5ee8f15092362b0.png (1230x1140, 61K)

>can't even write HTML
absolute state

>can't html
>ubuntu respects freedoms
>neetbeans
>cat s60

this is some turboautism, is that even possible in real life?

How do you fuck up html? The prof is retarded for suggesting NetBeans for a user problem but OP is still a faggot.

Post code OP

Have sex.

Is this like the polite version of "get fucked"?

Get intimately fucked by someone you love very much.

He's absolutely right.

You are using a sperg IDE because you think it's the right thing to do but you can't even write basic HTML. Linting will help you understand problems with your code, at the very minimum you should be inspecting your code with a free browser or your code quality will not improve.

His prof might believe he's to dumb to install Netbeans on GNU/Linux, and thus the most idiot proof way to get around this it's to use a Windows machine

I know this is probably a meme , but in the case you really want to actually learn something.

If it's just html + some ajax with php or something just use visual studio code.

If it's jsp use eclipse because at least it's a standard, nobody fucking uses netbeans.
Idea community edition is a no go since it doesn't even parse js , only use it for java.

I honestly recommend doing vs code for the front and idea for the backend.
Eclipse is ugly , but it will do everything in one place , maybe it's better since you're honestly seem like a brainlet OP.
Who the fuck listens to /g memes , linux is a great OS to be productive don't use fucking vi in 2019.

> netbeans

isnt that the eclipse like shit?

Look goy, the title of

interaction architect

is not for everyone

It is dumbass, it's a free IDE with html (and all other web technologies) highlighting and auto completion.

yeah well you can literally throw paint at a wall and scan it as a QR code and it will still be valid perl code. html is a markup language just use a crayon and a big rock

But OP is an idiot who can't do basic shit, so he needs all the help he can get.

This is the most likely thing, Idiot first-year students tend to use linux all the fucking time because they want to appear better than other people, despite having no fucking clue how to actually use the system, let alone use the system effectively.

I've seen this shit too many fucking times, and you can always tell the student thinks they're better than people using windows, despite them accomplishing nothing and their classwork being sub-par the vast majority of the time. Bonus points of they argue semantics with you or other students for no apparent reason.

Well, you're not the biggest retard who somehow got into uni at least.
I've had some subhuman spaniard submit a .rar archive with only a .sln file when they had to submit a .zip or .tgz with their c source.
Best thing, his monkey crew copied his .rar archive and submitted that too. That's how you cleanse your uni of spaniard trash.

yes prof is a retard. You don't need a Windows™ IDE to avoid dumb shit like putting 2 head tags in an html page

clearly the prof wants him to use win to connect to the school server,not due to netbeans. Most of you retards in this thread have 0 reading comprehension.

No but it might provide more and clearer cues that you're doing something radically wrong when you fuck up. You only get to shun the prof's suggested tools and go your own way if you're competent enough to do so effectively, and OP definitively proved himself totally incompetent.

>don't bother user xD they're all dumb and jobless except for us, we're smart
Get a room and browse reddit after you fuck each other in the ass, you moronic gaylords.

>How the fuck else do you expect him to react when he sees nested tags?
The prof should consider that his student might identify as a bird, and may simply need to be told that tags are not suitable materials for nest building.

>be retard
>get retard-friendly advice
>be such a retard you can't even follow retard-friendly advice
so you're a retard who identifies as a genius? unfortunately, there are many others like you