“Haha look at those polsters coping with white supremacy making fun of us pakis”

While us Pakis regularly fuck their women. Imagine being such a pathetic virgin you take credit for what your ancestors did in conquering land. Sad. Very sad.

Attached: 849B4D11-0114-4A50-BAD9-A0CE15C3D68B.jpg (1136x757, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M0H3pdGAIhM
youtube.com/watch?v=3w-C0-zVaW8
theguardian.com/uk/2012/aug/03/shafilea-ahmed-history-of-violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

An incredibly obese and ugly women made this thread

Maybe in England. White women in America may be mostly whores but most won't have anything to do with Arabs or dotheads.

You wish.

Pakis are not Arabs or dotheads.

Try again ignorant virgin.

>While us Pakis regularly fuck their women.
you're basically Indians and have no game besides rape

Attached: 1511509595717.jpg (488x480, 19K)

>ooga booga akbar we takin all da white girlz

Attached: 11630-rochdalegangx-1337072163-847-640x480.jpg (640x480, 57K)

youtu.be/M0H3pdGAIhM

Not even in England user. They have to literally rape women just to get laid. South Asians are filth in the eyes of most women. Not 100% sure why.

Based.

Attached: D955E2CC-BE51-4B9D-B31B-B42E5476C001.jpg (660x783, 72K)

>pakis
>Arabs

Literally based

The average Paki is an ugly inbred retard

nobody cares about your LARPing, bootleg india

sage

Paki women in the US go for either blacks or whites the moment they can get away from Subcontinentals

youtube.com/watch?v=3w-C0-zVaW8

Attached: PakisAreNiggers.jpg (249x243, 8K)

Princess Diana would have orgasms on sight just looking at our President.

Attached: 00AB7FA3-B77F-47A9-85D9-8DC384CFC72E.jpg (693x1200, 198K)

Spot on. London whores

Daily Reminder that Princess Diana left her white husband probably due to Small White Cock and cucked him for a Pakistani Doctor.

Polcels on suicide watch.

Attached: B41A9501-FDCA-47DB-920D-3D1F4E68AB2B.jpg (283x177, 21K)

A bunch of grooming gang members are certainly representative of all Pakistanis. Keep coping you inbred mutt.

Whatever. "Brown scum from the mideast or India." Not knowing where various types of nigger are from doesn't have anything to do with all of the funny ways I've defiled and humiliated nonwhite whores.

This bitch had a serious Muslim fetish, like most European girls do now anyway.

And writing constant threads behind a computer in your moms basement about non whites doesn’t change the fact you’re a 30 year old virgin who found solace on pol to prevent him from offing himself.

Just like white women in america have a black guy fetish anyway.

*Children, you fuck children. By force.

Nope not here, though i hear yours are fond of blacks.

This is how Pakis think they look like

This is how Pakis actually look like

What’s up Paki bro. There’s not many of us here. How’s the life here?

These ignorant idiots think Pakistan India and Arabs are all the same.

They are Pakis you fucking idiot.

>Brown scum
but you're one of them Amerimutt

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 61K)

Daily reminder that even though I’m not Muslim anymore, I still wash myself five times a day due to my habits and use water when taking a dump.

You guys use dry toilet paper. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. Fucking dirty mutts and Europeans walking around with shit stains.

Wudu never made sense, it’s teeth, armpits and ass you have to wash like George Carlin said. What is the point of washing hands, face or arms unless you’ve been out working in a coal mine?

And you do have to clean your teeth and your ass with water you fucking brainlet.

rofl, keep on dreaming shitskin, itll happen one of these days

Why aren’t you Muslim anymore? Do you actually not believe in it or is it just to difficult to resist certain temptations?

>haha we rape ya women

Meanwhile Americans are drone striking Pakishit children at weddings and nobody cares. America should bomb this stinking brown shithole back to the stone age.

POO

European girls have a nigger fetish too but they definitely prefer brown Muslim men over them. İn America we don't have that level of influence yet so Americans girls aren't particularly attracted to us but they like us more than most other groups.

1/10th of Muslim men in America marry white Christian girls and that's just marriage considering most Muslims just fuck the whores and then it's bye bye. I've never seen a Muslim girl with a white guy on the other hand, ever. And most Muslim men prefer Muslim girls which is why only 1/10th marry white girls, white girls are the easiest on the planet and we Muslims are some of the most sexually attractive men out there by far.

I've seen European girls drool at just the thought of more and more Muslims coming here. They literally can't resist us. We're like a drug to them.

One of you brown retards started this thread. Keep making your preposterous claims. I will continue to enjoy my life, you will continue to struggle to even land brown chicks without resorting to rape.
This one's harder to argue against...

That's not the flag of Pakistan. Imagine being such a retard that you don't even know the flag of the nation you associate yourself with.

It didnt make sense like most religion. I saw no evidence for it. I’m reinvestigating Islam to determine whether it’s true or not from a clean slate of mind.

>don’t have that level of influence yet
Makes sense, the only reason why a lot of white women are dating niggers is because niggers have a level of influence in america due to all the rap music and how they’re projected as the sex capita everywhere on socia media. Once arabs invade america, it’s actually over for niggers and everyone else.

We don't care. You're all subhuman filth.

well...i'll pray for you to find the true path

I never got the whole non-whites laughing at the mutt memes.

>I've never seen a Muslim girl with a white guy on the other hand, ever
Have no illusions they lust after white guys just like the rest of non-white girls, they just take it in the pooper with their white boyfriend here and then marry some poor cuck Mohammed who spent on 50k and a BMW to her family for his "pure virgin" waifu lmao. No wonder you threaten to kill them and throw acid in their faces and put them in mattress sheets, if you didn't they'd all be carrying a white man's child because muzzie girls are raging sluts, at least over here.

stupid sexy pakis

Are you retarded or what? A Finnish poster calling me retarded. Kek. Look at the post I responded to again.

i lost my virginity to a paki girl

>us
fellow pakis

Attached: Schlomo Shekelblatt.jpg (225x225, 9K)

That's actually what they do down here too. Indian girls though will do ANYTHING you want, and actually sperg out from time to time thanking you, talking to your dick, etc. Its really weird.

Well I’ll keep you in my prayers and hope you find the truth. I can link you to some educational resources to help if you’d like.

Shitty bait

Yeah but soon, inşallah. Have you seen how many European girls go to migrant camps to have gangbangs with the refugees? Some of them with some self respect try to find a boyfriend or just one guy but almost all the female workers the get gangbanged like it's the time of their lives. İmagine the poorest the most unfortunate people with literally nothing to offer have all these thousands of girls rushing to have sex with them. İt's pure sexual desire, the animal instincts of a woman, to fuck the alpha coming to your country while your husband works and makes money to raise the alphas children with you.

Yes, you responded to a poster who you thought to be posting from Pakistan because his memeflag bears some degree of resemblance to it. Then again, you Pakis are inbred to the extent that you have literally become to resemble rats so this is no surprise.

Attached: do.jpg (800x528, 47K)

İt doesn't matter if they like you or not, what matters is that we don't let them touch anyone but us. You can't even do that, your women literally throw themselves at us.

>İn America we don't have that level of influence yet so
Logic, you are not enough in America yet.
You are influential in Europe because some European areas are already totally conquered by muslims

I couldn't care less about any of this any more
I just want to be as far away from non whites as possible
leave me alone

Attached: 1538915027814.jpg (900x900, 196K)

Also on the rear occasion even when they don't throw themselves at us we just take them by force and there's nothing you can do about it but cry on the internet. See Rotherham, etc.

rare

Then get the fuck out of the UK of you don’t like it. Stop whining. If you actually cared about that like the little racist scum you are, you’d have left by now.

Other way around shitskin. All you can attract is bottom of the barrel trash like SJW rapefugees welcome coalburners type while your pure Muslim princess risk death and injury to hop on a white cock. RIP to all the western muslim girls who were honour killed by their mudshit father for liking white cock.

Attached: article-2087925-0F835EAE00000578-854_306x423.jpg (306x423, 20K)

this

my family have already white flighted twice
why do you want to live around us anyway
wtf is wrong with you

>us.

I am an American. Any non white born in Britain is British. Don’t like it? Get the fuck out of the country.

seek help fren

Attached: mental-illness[1].jpg (800x600, 62K)

you didn't answer the question though
why do you want to live around white people?

Qt Paki girls who was murdered because she loved white British cock and didn't want to marry some paki manlet. Rest in Peace, Shafilea Ahmed.

Attached: shafilea.jpg (306x423, 22K)

>I am an American

No you're not. If a piece of paper says I'm a unicorn doesn't mean I am. Americans just see you as a brown mudshit anomaly.

I couldn’t care less if my neighbors are white black or brown. I like to live around lawful citizens wherever. America is where I grew up in and no matter how much you want me and other non whites to leave, we never will. The constitution protects my right to stay, no matter how much you and your little army of sleazing racists seethe at the idea America will be majority non white soon.

nothing worse than an uppity indian who doesn't realise how gross they are
literal walking shit

You pulled that out of your arse leaf.

>Her most significant male friend, or boyfriend, was Mushtaq Bagas, from Blackburn, who is now 38.

theguardian.com/uk/2012/aug/03/shafilea-ahmed-history-of-violence

t.

Attached: connected-graphics_1070115a.jpg (300x199, 20K)

are you unable to answer the question?

Average penis size in Pakistan is 12.20 cm

Just like all racist “facts” here.

Cool thread..

The leaf is right. Even niggers don't view you as Americans. Fun fact! Dothead whores, Arab girls, and other brown weirdos end up servicing either white guys or niggers.

>Whites are not superior
>Lusts after White women.

As cool as the steam rising off of the first turds an Indian drops on the train tracks in the morning...

Reminder kikes talk with the same smugness about Germans before the Nazis came to power. Can't you see the storm is brewing? Most of the guns in the U.S are owned by whites, some in right-wing militias. Your meme paper won't save you when shit hits the fan.

Fuck off Paki, give Kashmir back to India.

They actually are typical wog boy, as you ell know. Now off to your wog corner 'store' and shut your curry breath mouth

Ta

Attached: 35593B7200000578-3650322-Controversial_Nigel_Farage_unveils_the_pro_Brexit_poster_that_sh-a-28_14664 (634x416, 80K)

I've always wondered about this. Lower breeds claim equality but have to admit that they are stupider (or they wouldn't want to live around us, clearly it is better to live around whites than other browns) and uglier (even they are repulsed by their women. Or in India's case, even their own women are repulsed by them)

from another link

>The 38-year-old denied having a sexual relationship with Shafilea in February, 2003.
>He told the court he knew the teenager was having problems at home, and her friend had asked him if he could help.
>Mr Bagas said she stayed with him at his brother’s house in Blackburn, before staying in a cheap bed and breakfast for one night, but they only kissed.

So she used him as beta provider kek. I'm surprised he didn't rape her.

This is what conservative muslim girls do when they arrive to Europe. I already fucked a middle-eastern slut in college that walks around in a loose hijab everyday.

Attached: muslim slut.png (934x624, 124K)

fucking paki faggot child raping trash getting uppity from behind a computer screen.

GTFO same shit. Fuck off with your multiculti bullshit.

Niggers are actually more American than they are.

muslim women are whores

Attached: 1501892100818.jpg (1400x1120, 114K)

> Believing a Reddit post.

Based. Here have another pic of Imran Khan checking out some white ass and them absolutely looking at him like he's a God.

Reminder to wh*Te subhumans: You will never be as alpha as a Muslim male.

Attached: images (96).jpg (679x452, 29K)

Do you have a lot of pictures of shitskins "checking out white ass" featuring white women "looking at shitskins" like they are "gods"?

Do you find yourself regularly collecting these types of photos?

Do you believe that what you may interpret in a printed image may or may not represent the truth of your personal reality?

Do you often find yourself living vicariously through printed images you have collected from the internet?

>let me tell you about how all the states in the US aren’t the same tho

>Shitskin
Watch your tongue, the next thing you know he might be cucking your president.

Attached: images (97).jpg (452x678, 24K)

You are understood. You're a shitskin loser with a mental issue. Thank you for your participation. Please do the world a favor and kindly kill yourself.

Technically some wogs are actually Aryan, however they are are so culturally degenerated as to be non white

Buddy you’re the one with a mental issue insulting people all the time. Of course your women will continue to flee from your entitled self-fellating ass.

Pakis are literally pajeets

Yikes

Aryan? Who gives a fuck about Aryan? Aryan don't mean shit.