Multi-billion dollar companies use Windows 10 for their computing and management needs and trust their system...

Multi-billion dollar companies use Windows 10 for their computing and management needs and trust their system, softwares and services with their documents and emails.
It literally just works™. Why aren't you using this godly operating system?

NEETs and reddit hipsters do not reply. Your opinion is invalid by default.

Attached: 1537324366592.png (1440x900, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S9qrWh20QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>m-muh botnet

Attached: photo.png (512x439, 126K)

only the real chads use all OS proficiently

But I'm not a multi-billion dollar company.

Because it's shit.
In fact, that's why multi-billion dollar companies use it.
Multi-billion dollar companies trust Microsoft with their shit because Microsoft is a multi-billion dollar company.
The privileged elite only stick up for one another. They do not have our needs in mind.

>Multi-billion dollar companies use Windows 10 for their computing and management needs
Uh, no. Maybe they give it to office clerks or something, but their whole systems generally run on Linux.

gib wallpaper pls

Like 40% of Microsofts servers already use Linux. Why aren't you using it?

Learn to reverse image search.

Attached: EgswojQ.jpg (3840x2160, 353K)

updates that break everything.

Lol i'm pretty sure its mostly small businesses who use windows
All or most of the big money boiz use linux, including microsoft themselves

no u

How'd you get that transparent theme

Because it's a bloated inefficient OS that requires an SSD to run decent. Cortana is useless, the Windows Store is ugly and full of crapware, the taskbar is buggy, the menus are inconsistent (some menus have fluent design, others still look like Windows XP), the Metro design is meh, everything about it is just, MEH. It has no exceptional features other than compatibility, which is due to Microsoft's dominance in the desktop OS market, not because W10 is actually all that great. But because gamers are retarded and shriek about "MUH GAYMES" they're willing to use an inferior OS for gaming. Windows is on a steady decline and will eventually die, Linux is the future, get used to it, if you don't agree with me you're a corporate shilling retard.

Because I can't disable dwm.exe which forces vsync on my mouse for no reason.

I agree that Windows is trash, but fuck you, games are a legitimate art form capable of cultural transformation.

>Linux is the future

Well not if google switches to Fuchsia.

>stallman doesn't use it
dropped

imagine running windows server
hilarious

I'm system administrator in multimillion dollar company and we're using win7/8.1 and eliminating microshit products out of infrastructure every year. 90% of user PC's will be on xubuntu after 2025. Eat shit, subhuman micropajeet faggot.

Microsoft has billions of R&D and they get BTFOd by a bunch of eastern European kids on speed. that tells you everything you know about os security

Install Windows 10 pro bro

>Why aren't you using this godly operating system?
It never left beta

>I dont use the features
>MEH
>I don't like the design
>therefore it's shit
that's just your opinion though lmao

I don't like operating systems clandestinely changing my carefully tweaked settings on a whim, nor do I like their dirty tactics trying to force everyone to move to Win10.

I am also pretty pissed off that they updated Age of Empires for modern PCs, then locked it to Win10. That's just mean and distasteful.

I suspect that eventually, Windows will just be a premium Desktop Environment for Linux. They've already started to hint at it by letting you install Linux inside Win10 and recently they've been implementing Linux features in powershell, or so I heard. Windows will never truly die, even though the writing is on the wall and Linux is poised to take over, there will always be a market for stupid-proof GUIs. Nobody in the Linix community can design a decent fucking GUI to save their life.

I've got Windows 10 on a 1TB SSD for audio production and gaming purposes. My daily driver is Arch on a WD 7200 RPM drive that's about 2 years old and has been used heavily. Arch is faster on my older hard drive than Windows on a Samsung Evo 860. I can also stream games wirelessly on Arch to my steam Link across the house with no connection loss, in Windows on the same 5ghz connection it's unusable. It's amazing what you can do when you don't use Windows 10, it's only good for large group policy management and gaming, that's it.

Maybe you mean office normie faggots, they aren't given any real sensitive data and have administrators privileges disabled, real sysadmins use linux, sensitive data is managed in linux or in offline computers.

>and gaming
Not even that anymore.
99% of games save for console ports (which are automatically shit) that come out now have Linux or MacOS support, and the average person with a job or in education can barely pick under 10% of the oversaturated gaming library that keeps coming out to waste time on without reducing themselves to NEETs (even 10% is pushing it). The gaming meme is pretty much over.

that's linux

It's not free as in freedom

Examples. please...

>godly operating system
>implying anything religion is good

linux-based systems are more prevalent in enterprise environments than windows

I avoided it for years but jumped on at the last minute because you could turn pirated windows 7 into an authentic install. Yeah it sucks, yeah I have to run a VM to get some older shit to work but I don't care. I had a board die and replaced it and was able to still boot into windows without it shitting the bed and just did a system reset. It's a far cry from dedicating an afternoon to troubleshooting and having to back everything up before doing a total wipe and finding the drivers you need. It just works. You can turn off telemetry and everything else you hate. Linux was always for edge lords and now it's gone the way I expected, it has been rotting from within and wants to play social and political games. Suddenly Linus thinks he knows what's best and want's to eliminate anonymity and there's a legion of boot lickers that support him. When the choice is incompetent pajeet OS that "tries" to spy on me or convoluted OS being taken over by danger hairs the choice is obvious.

not really. if you use package manager that comes with your distro (apart from arch) nothing really breaks. in fact a lot of stuff is outdated but stable.

Attached: giphy (4).gif (382x297, 2M)

*tip*

>It literally just works
then why do all those companies have IT departments?
checkmate fag

Windows is a toy OS, the only ones who like it are /v/ermins afflicted with stockholm syndrome, meanwhile Linux powers the top 500 supercomputers on the planet

Absolutely this.

>Suddenly Linus thinks he knows what's best
You mean this early 2000 looking Corbin Fisher twink?
youtube.com/watch?v=8S9qrWh20QU

how do you get 1903? the way i got 1809 2 months early isn't working (windows update assistant)

I use both windows and Linux. The only OS I refuse to use is macOS because it's complete fucking garbage.

Torvalds said it best: The complexity of todays technological societies demands that the code is open - so you can actually start to understand this.

Windows is just fly speck in this. Do you want to live in a society, where the AI is a black box? Good luck.

I hate it that Windows is so fucking unusable without "windows" - I can live for days on the server over ssh and still be productive, thanks to the rich tool supports.

Also: Command line is still king.

Because Windows 10 has group policy enforcement which is useful in large companies, I don't need to watch over 30+ computers in my own home so the only good thing windows had going is irrelevant at home. Learn to use something on the Linux kernel like everyone else

>Multi-billion dollar companies...trust their system, softwares and services with their documents and emails.
Is that why they spend hundreds of thousands on support, protection, backup, and recovery?

>It literally just works™.
Must be why there are so many options to fix it

>NEETs and reddit hipsters do not reply. Your opinion is invalid by default.
I suppose you already have that angle covered.

Why's that?

> Is that why they spend hundreds of thousands on support, protection, backup, and recovery?
What OP meant was is trust as it relates to spying and big companies trust Win10 with sensitive data despite the muh botnet and muh telemetry bullshit that is spread around
Also even if you where using Linux you would still spend hundreds of thousands on what you listed because you still need people for support and not even Linux can save you from hardware failure

What I'm getting at is that the choice to use windows is made by boomers at the top of the organization, because it's the only OS they have any familiarity with thanks to Microsoft's aggressive marketing to businesses.

im a neet and my so is w7 and im good with it so what so fucking what

Attached: Shit.jpg (802x1000, 111K)

Run a Linux VM, learn to use it effectively, get a job with that knowledge. Literally free, and takes a quarter of the time a degree does.