>b-b-b-but muh pajeets

Attached: boeing.jpg (432x249, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BoeingCEO/status/1113880952575549441
youtu.be/xixM_cwSLcQ?t=1130
youtu.be/JamDKcYUSu8?t=90
youtube.com/watch?v=VI_bVXUbQEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boeing is a huge H1B advocate and hires tons of curryniggers, kindly sir.

dumb burgers

My step mom is actually a programmer at boeing Seattle AMA

Is she hot?

American software engineers are basically all prajeets these days. When outsourcing failed as a business practice big business switched to mass immigration for cheap labour.

Nah m8

post pics of her bobs or vagene.

>implying any american software engineers are left
See and

why can't they state 'we are taking the flight software offline until this is resolved'

so they don't lose money with grounded planes

the planes still fly without software, right?

pilots can operate the planes completely manually for a while

>the planes still fly without software, right?
They don't, especially not this plane without this piece of software that fucked everything up.

>makes a huge diversity push about a year ago
>planes start falling out of the sky shortly after
Surely they're not related though.

>H1B
Those aren't Americans.

Why pajeet can get H1B, yet russki have to suck dicks very hard to get this

Unfortunately no, many planes are FBW, (thought 737 isn't) and they won't fly without confusors

Without the software the plane will not type certify as a 737. Without the type certification pilots cannot fly it without training.

Training is expensive and takes time and if you have to re-train for a new type you might as well train for the Airbus.

diversity?

>asking a guy to post his own mother's explicit photos
Not everyone on this board is a degenerate, user.

Why are Americans so touchy about the crash? Out of nowhere I'm seeing people here rush to defend Boeing, a company no one gave a shit about before.

The problem wasn't software, the problem was trying to fix a hardware problem in software. Never trust the hardware Pajeet.

Windows 10 is ESL tier.
Even someone who is so dumb and ESL like me can see it.
The services.msc is gold mind of typo.

H1Bs aren't Americans retard.

Attached: 1534669810885.jpg (749x724, 106K)

Has Boeing even apologized? I thought it was already concluded that it was a software fault on their part in Lion Air, how have they not apologized or even fixed it before the Ethiopia air one.

correlation is not causation

Because deep down they know, that they are just as bad engineers as Indians or Chinese.

Indians.
Chinese would just copy Airbus.

remember the sayings boys.

>if the devs brown, it's going down
>if the devs pajeet, it's turning to scrapheap

Lol their supposed first software fix doesnt even work!!!
>Boeing
lel.

its not a software fault, according to boeing
the latest crash.

faulty sensor

Why do Euro fags get so bent out of shape when it comes to Boeing?

Attached: 1539753128055.jpg (240x180, 11K)

If can be if it's part of a larger trend.

americlaps BTFO

>female programmers
>hot
lad...

There's no problem with the software. It was a hardware problem.
The software was relying on a single sensor. That sensor broke, so the software was getting bad data.

Its alright for you - we live in populous areas
software using (obv.) bad data from a defect sensor, while there was still a good sensor active, is a problem with software. Hardware design fault/lack of redundancy/being cheap cunts that it came down to that, but still eminently avoidable

Attached: TheFearOfTheYuro.png (283x433, 211K)

This software, if I understood correctly, was created in response to a physical change in the plane that causes it to tend to nose-up. The software "detects" and counters that tendency, but the sensor is faulty.

>Its alright for you - we live in populous areas
So do I.
What's your point?

obv. that joke went (safely) over your head. Don't worry about it tho, sure it wasn't the only one

Lol, I'm pajeet. Now I'm def gonna apply at Boeing. H1B ftw.

>It was a hardware problem.
While obviously not having redundant sensors was a huge fucking problem the software should have been able to handle a failure of one or both sensors without putting the nose of the plane into the ground.

>*blocks your path*

Attached: 1554474470203.png (1776x1186, 1.85M)

And why do you white knight on behalf of a corporation

Man, i hope this shit blows over.
I don't want to lose my job just 12 months after I got hired in.
They are lowering 737 rates by 20% next week.
Means no OT for us, and hundreds of people sitting around doing nothing.
All because 3rd worlders can't fly.

>All because 3rd worlders can't fly
yes, its anti-murican discrimination, by filthy communists. They'll be buying bloody foreign planes that don't crash next

Notice now no American or European airline crashed?
Why, you might ask?
Because they were properly trained.
I'd be super worried if the US crashed a few.

This could have fixed da plane
$1 in ICs

Attached: 223.gif (800x800, 10K)

Oh, Forgot to connect down.... Lol
No

>Plane is poorly designed and noses up in normal flight
>Duct tape a couple shitty sensors and plug them into an autopilot that counters the nose-up by constantly nosing down
>Shitty duct-taped sensors fail
>Autopilot noses plane down when it shouldn't
>pilots go wtf
>pilots disable autopilot, increase thrust trying to bring nose up
>pull back on stick to pull nose up also, it's not enough plane still nose down, need to change trim
>higher speed + dive makes it almost impossible to handcrank trim back to a normal orientation
>pilots decide to enable power to the autopilot system for a second so they can use electric motors to put trim back to normal
>when its powered back on the autopilot automatically changes the trim for them and noses them down even harder
>they crash and die

And it happened twice.
With boeing blaming the pilots both times, and the incident happening several other times without crashes with other pilots.

737max is a deathtrap
FAA failed to do their job, corruption won out over safety, boeing self-certifying themselves ensured the deaths of 600 people.

The sensor isn't faulty. In the case of the Ethopian Airlines crash, the sensor failed because a bird hit it. The problem is there are two sensors on the plane and MCAS only uses the one on the right side of the plane, not the left. Placing control of the plane entirely on the functionality of one sensor means the plane with not be controllable if that one sensor fails.

There's other issues, too, like the fact that you can't use the electric motors for trim if you disable MCAS. This is equivalent to driving a car without power steering, except one weighs a ton or two and the other weighs considerably more.

I will buy 737 max. They would make nice flight simulators.

pls do the needful OP

twitter.com/BoeingCEO/status/1113880952575549441

the larger, more fuel efficient engines of the new max were moved forward on their nacelles several inches which required the nose gear of the plane to be raised (several inches) which created the pitch-up tendency under specific conditions of flight

the problem in both crashes were (read: likely, no official report yet means no guarantee) damaged or faulty angle of attack indicators which deliver essentially pre-stall data to the flight systems

>you can't use the electric motors for trim if you disable MCAS.
for my own learning do you have a source for this?

>for my own learning do you have a source for this?
Not him, but AFAIK Boeing 737 MAX does NOT have designated MCAS switch and relies on trim cutoff.

youtu.be/xixM_cwSLcQ?t=1130

Note that this is a simulator trying to emulate what adjusting trim is like, it is supposedly much harder in real life.

You can see what normal operation looks like with motors active here, it is in automatic mode and it is considerably different:
youtu.be/JamDKcYUSu8?t=90

Like half the tech people at work are pajeets. One of them never flushes.

thanks anons

i had read about using the stab trim cutout switches to disable the MCAS system but I didn't really understand the implications in how that worked

have an aircraft for your troubles

Attached: 1534088846518.jpg (700x875, 97K)

I'd fly on it.

yeah, some are a lying faggot like yourself spouting fake facts to appear relevant on a thread.

I know. They need to include Makita or Bosch skukoom choocher and use it to turn trim wheels.

10/10. Will Boeing give me H1B?

Who else /Sukhoi/ here?

Attached: Sukhoi more liek Sugoi.jpg (1200x800, 176K)

Кoнcтpyктop cyхoй, caмoлeт cыpoй, пилoт мoкpый
(Engineer is "Dry" (Sukhoi), plane is raw, pilot is wet)

youtube.com/watch?v=VI_bVXUbQEA

>Chinese would just copy Airbus.
They literally are. You can look it up.

if you ever been to seattle you would know boeing i staffed by 95% pajeets.

t. washington fag

You want to see some really shit American software?

Attached: wangblows.png (250x217, 14K)

Yuropoors get bent out of shape over just about anything user.

Attached: newsoy.png (800x867, 137K)

This is the sensor in question from the other thread, literally a butter knife sticking out of the hull.

Attached: 1554522354671.jpg (640x422, 28K)

>Boeing is too retarded to just put some of picrel somewhere on the plane to take readings from.
Not even angry, just (extremely) dissapointed

hue, fuck you 4chanX
Also: >off by 3

Attached: 196864.jpg&height=475&width=475.jpg (475x475, 13K)

Shit design birgeridos.

A proper plane should have a mechanical redundancy system so it could fly and land in case of emp or total electric failure, who in their right minds would entrust the peoples life to some computer?

I thought it was a safety standard abroad.
Picrelated has main controls hydraulic and a lever-pulley subsistem for emergency

Attached: 1280px-Sukhoi_Su-27SKM_at_MAKS-2005_airshow.jpg (1279x849, 147K)

That retro Wangblows logo is aesthetic though. They really need to go back to that. So much more appealing than 4 bland blue squares.

Hi, pajeet.

>Airframe company
>design
These faggots don't do any design anymore. They just glue it together and sell it. Blame BAE or who ever prgrammed their vechicle mission processor.

gotta sell their airbus.

If I was pajeet wouldn't I be more like
>Your window is outdated sir. Please do the needful and upgrade your dextop to Windows 10. Your old operating system is lacking the security. It could get a wirus any day and get crashed down.

>not their fault. honsest.
Not sure what boeing do, exactly, looking at their products - for sure, they can fair shift blame around tho, this quicker than their 737-NOSEDIVE's hit the deck . We started with incompetent pajeet pilots, yuro airbus conspiracies -we now dragging BAE in as the last few scapegoats proved unlikely to be personally blamable for putting such a bucket of shit in the air?

Regardless, I suspect even gluing junk together (in a somewhat haphazard fashion, it must be said), badging it, bribing the FAA, then tossing said shit in the air.. this still leaves Boeing legally liable when the shit falls from the sky. As it inevitably must

M8, as someone who actually works at Boeing, half the fucking workforce is Pajeets from Tata, HCL, Infosys, et cetera.

This is correct.

I didn't know there was an office in downtown Seattle.

Attached: microsoftcertified.png (640x800, 1024K)

plane is essentially flawed if it needs software to correct it's flying angle

>mechanical redundancy system
That's actually European safety standards for any type of machinery. If it doesn't abide by that you cannot do business in Europe. I had to update current machines in our lineup so we can continue to sell in Germany because of this.

Because there's no Russian IT consultant company in the US as big as Tata, HCL, and Infosys. These companies are huge, lobby, and secure tons of H1B visas for their Indian brothers. They were the first in the game.

Well ultimately it's their name on the shit box. Just looked it up apparently it was Rockwell Collins who wrote the flight program and supplied the box. These faggots probably undercutted more expensive companies like BAE, Honeywell or Moog by developing most of the box in india then changing enough of it in the states to escape ITAR regulations.

>Rockwell Collins

Literally who isn't connected to this shit plane?

>I got all my facts from CNN: the post.

not him, but that looks a reasonably accurate summary so far tbqh. Care to point out what, exactly, you are taking issue with?
>no? thot not

the pilots never disabled the system. that's why they crashed.
i work on the 737 Flight line, so i get info WAY before the media does.
example: i knew 2 weeks ago they were going to slow all 737 production to 42 planes a month.

wow. such insight.
because people don't want to buy them,
because they tend to crash

the software automatically turns itself back on even after you turn it off
the software IS part of the fault

ITT people unironically reply with
>muh pajeets
>muh H1B

Attached: clown.png (2048x2048, 804K)

I guess their planes don't go 'Boeing!' when they try to bounce afterall.

>Boeing 777
>99.9% ADA
>Boeing 787
>C++, ADA
>Boeing 737 MAX MCAS (new module)
>c++?

See, c++ is bad language for airplanes

The strangest part is that the plane actually has two AoA sensors, and the software only uses one. I heard it alternates between them each flight. If that's true that's fucking RETARDED

>Mechanical law
>Pitch is trim, rudder is yaw, and you get no roll.
Man that must be tough

>ame*ica*s
kek

Reminder that the only 787's that have crashed are ones owned by other countries.

>Boeing: also available - crashing 787's
you downing dreamliners now?

Attached: ezgif-5-a3dc9e6188f3[1].gif (539x299, 48K)

No 787 crashed, although it was plagued by battery issues that in the end the fix negated the advantage of lighter batteries

Did you actually fly on it? It's bargain bin tier cheap shite.

You don't work for boeing

WOOF
How thirsty do you have to be to find bargain bin AOC hot?

Attached: 1446759631539.gif (236x467, 2.67M)

Ha!

The MCAS system only works when the autopilot is disabled