I JUST WANT A FUCKING MOUSE THAT WON'T SHIT ON ME IN LESS THAN A YEAR OF DAILY GAYMEN USE!!!

I JUST WANT A FUCKING MOUSE THAT WON'T SHIT ON ME IN LESS THAN A YEAR OF DAILY GAYMEN USE!!!
IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR???
I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SHITTY LED LIGHTS OR OTHER MARKETING BULLSHIT!
I JUST NEED 2 THUMB BUTTONS MINIMUM!

Attached: y9y209hf9h52.gif (600x338, 350K)

Time to buy that Razerâ„¢

>gaming
Cringed, glad it breaks. Thank you for picking a hobby that jews make money off of

Delux M612 not even memeng.

It has the ergonomics of Logotech MX but without useless gimmicks like wireless and smartass alps and shit.

It is also so cheap you can buy two in case one breaks.
But i wouldn't expect it to unless you're a retarded sperg who's badhing his shit in autismal rage (although Iliya suggests you might be)

If that's the case buy a bunch of those and treat them as disposables.

>a retarded sperg who's badhing his shit in autismal rage

My neighbor is one of those guys. I could hear him through the walls.

>Oh noes. I broke my controller. Fuck. What Am I going to do now?!?

How do you manage to break a mouse?
I've been using razer deathadder 2013, its the only mouse i've ever used and ive never had an issue besides the side grip glue wearing off

The buttons stop working. Usually the wheel at first.

i just bought a new mx518 to replace my old mx518. hopefully this one lasts another 10 years

rog gladius works for me . It has replaceable switches, comes with an extra pair of switches in the box .

Attached: 16c95ea03a856b3a4d0a9ace58645735878ff507db15836e2e63eeac48723fa1.png (657x527, 257K)

G400 has been with me for ~5 years.
Oh wait it's fucking discontinued, had to get G403. It's close, but still not the same.

Zowie FK1 has treated me well for the past 4? years, AFAIK their newer models have good build quality still.

Jews make money off every hobby.

A micro switch is a subject to fatigue, they are all gonna break eventually. And unlike with keyboards there's no premium Super microwithc manufacturers only the same chinkshit everywhere.

So If you're a starcraft player on adderal with 600apm - well fuck your mices are gonna go, no matter what, stock up on those as if they were consumables.

If you play shooters snd break them within a year - learn to click softer you sperg.

Left and right last long, but scroll wheel starts double-triple... clicking. Have to slow it down with a script.

get a chink mouse by e blue, ive had mine for 3 years without issue

You should tell it to the guy I was replying.

I still have an original razer deathadder that is at least 11-12 years old

A4Tech OP-620D if you need unlimited lifetime.
Nakatomi MOG-21U if muh gayumz.
You can buy BOTH for just $10.

G500s werks for me about five years already.

A4tech mice last a long ass time. I gave one of my friends a 20$ a4tech mouse that I've been using for a few years after I bought a razer death adder in 2013. 2 years later my deatadder died and he's still using that mouse to this day. Must have be like 7 years old or so now. I also bought another a4tech mouse after my deathadder died and it works perfectly, must be like 4 years old now

Can't say I've had a wheel go bad (sticky, maybe, on mice that haven't been used in a while but still work) but have had clicks go bad fairly often after about a year or so.

Those are pretty easy fixes by opening up the mouse and re-bending the little piece of metal in the micro switch. 10 minutes fix vs $$$ for a new mouse.

If the clicks end up completely breaking then you can buy the switches for a few dollars.

Are you new here? Jews make money off everything. The only way to escape the eternal jew is to kill yourself or become the next Hitler. It's your choice faggot

I still have a G700 from 2012 That I use,
but moved to Logitech Ergo cause shit wriststrain.
Tip: buy a fucking trackball. Those ain't cheap cause only people who need them buy them.

Attached: mxergo.jpg (225x225, 5K)

lmfao what the fuck is that abomination

here u go bro

Attached: file.png (800x800, 376K)

Buy a trackball, they last forever.

lol back to your 2011 cave

need one with 2 buttons on both sides

Logitech G102IC is $20 and all you need in a mouse. Goes all the way up to 8000dpi just incase you need to do a 1080 noscope.

It's light, it has mechanical feedback, it has 2 side buttons. It has a dpi button you can turn off. The LED can be turned off or forced to any 0-255 RGB value (I have it set to 40/40/40 for a dim white). It has internal memory you can save settings to then uninstall the logitech software. Defaults to 1000hz polling rate.

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (780x468, 23K)

jews have infiltrated everything...yes even your "based" anime that "the west has no power in controlling whatsoever".

2 thumb buttons minimum? Corsair scimitar

Abomination? This is the only legit way to use a PC if you ain't just lurking for lulz.

Attached: IMG_4069 1.jpg (640x262, 37K)

Stop treating your electronics like shit fat hands

I've been using a razor naga for about 6 years works great still and the number pad on the side is surprisingly useful.

I'm surprised, they felt flimsy. Sold mine after a few months of use.

You could just calm the fuck down and stop hammering on it every time you die