/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "Dear friend" • Small form factor keyboard arrives • BANGedGOOD • Putin card dies • "Please understand" • Not-a-shark 256GB SD card is quite fast • Bluetooth adapter and cables • USB3 hub • Peaceful fidget spinner • Backpack rain covers • "If you receive good please return money" • TRN V30 IEMemes • Chink ground loop isolator works Previous thread

Attached: csg.jpg (1920x1152, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item//32693773754.html
amazon.com/StarTech-com-HDMI-DisplayPort-Converter-Adapter/dp/B0144NS4Z6
aliexpress.com/item/Very-Large-HDMI-to-DP-Buttplug-Dragon-Dildo/32960788689.html
aliexpress.com/item/type-benis-converter/32946474518.html
korechip.com/uploadfile/cfile/upload/20184815308507.pdf
aliexpress.com/item//32800728173.html
aliexpress.com/item//2055436024.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please give coupons.

Attached: 232.png (2048x1729, 1.56M)

first for chinkshit!

Attached: HTB1T98POirpK1RjSZFhq6xSdXXaP.jpgfir.jpg (800x800, 160K)

Tea is technology

Attached: IMG_20190405_123559.jpg (4160x3120, 1.99M)

Finally a delivery. From February. Anyway, for those of you who wonder how much it costs to ship, a small package (the smallest China Post usually offers) costs 5 yuan, 0.66 euro.

Attached: IMG_20190405_113555_1.jpg (2000x1500, 914K)

It was a watch band for my Paкeтa :3

Attached: IMG_20190405_114626_1.jpg (2500x3333, 3.14M)

No, it is fucking not

Жaлкий внимaниeблядoк.

Oh, I'm sorry it is not a gigantic beast. It is not a military watch, it's a dress watch, that's why I chose this bracelet. Besides, it was a gift from my gf, so very qt.

recommended chink router with usb 3.0 and without 2.4 ghz interference ?

Is there a way for me to check what's the max power a phone will draw? My Vernee m5 came with a 1.5A charger that seems to have died and I'm not sure if I should look for a 1.5A or just go higher.

it doesn't matter if the charger has more amps, the phone will only take as much as it can handle so a charger with 2A or more will not be any issue.

You mean if there's nothing in the specs?
You need a >2A power supply, one of those USB voltage/current monitor gizmos and a quality cable that doesn't limit the current.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x189, 10K)

>• BANGedGOOD #
Why the fuck Banggood exists at all and why would any sane person buy anything here? Everything is more expensive than on AliExpress for no reason. Fuck it.

You could get a AC68u for $40

goybest is even worse in the "after sales department", but at least they have multiple warehouses. but yeah, jack mas website trumps all

100% this. Not because aliexpress is better, but because the person that sells you something isn't the highest authority, Jack Ma is. And Jack Ma knows my value and will refund. This is why one should always use Aliexpress.

If Chinkpad-Battery-user reads this then know my T520 replacement battery has worked fine for 6months or so now and actually has a larger capacity than the OEM battery. No issues.

Now in terms of Hitler-Lego, I'm disappointed in Ali for bowing down to demands, but I also already spent like $60 on the ENLIGHTEN Kits + Black Trench coat Hitler + Drumpf + Shillary + Allied soldiers.

Made a little diorama of Drumpf and Hitler executing Shillary and the allies with all the stuff. Posted in months ago. Not sure if I have pics and too lazy to take more. But just wanted to say fuck a certain desert tribe for removing that stuff

most cables won't limit the current, in the worst case they'll melt

Anyone ever used chinkshit carbide machining inserts?

>OneOdio Studio Pro with the big beefy pads that are comfy as fuck

I Dont like the bigger pads, anything different from the non-pro version ?

Any recommendations for a cheap 720P+ native resolution projector?

My Intellimouse 3.0 arrived, and I think it might be a fake. Seller claims it's genuine, but I think the shell may be a clone, as I don't think this is Microsoft quality. Rough edges everywhere. Can any IE3 owner confirm?
Link: aliexpress.com/item//32693773754.html

Attached: 5.jpg (4032x3024, 1.92M)

Attached: 3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

i fucked up

payment failed but deducted on my account. i should have disabled fucking ublock and the firewall

i have the elysium (two actually) and its very good, no fuckhuge pads, optional bluetooth

Contact your bank? Should be able to get it cancelled. And if the payment failed on Ali's end then they shouldn't care about a cancelled payment as it would be a "legit" use of payment-cancellation.

Attached: 4_proc.jpg (3184x2577, 1007K)

Looks like they just used second hand or retired molds or snuck the ones that weren't quite up to QC standards out.

should i cancel it or left it alone for 6 hours?

most chink watches have the same number font for some reason.

>visible seam on mousewheel
fake for sure

I have 16 bucks.

Where I can get a second hand cheap old chinese android crappy tablet?

Attached: 1554086599109.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

You think I could get a partial refund? Seller does claim it to be a genuine

Attached: 7_proc.jpg (3024x4032, 1.93M)

dear friend......
it came to our attention that you mentioned the term "refund"
We like to inform you that you have been
Chingalingilingledchink'd
Best regards, Lu Chin

>get a partial refund
Only if you can prove it does not work and you didn't break it.

for you to have a chance you would probably need to get microshaft involved, at least in some way that they say that its not their product (different pcb or something)

That's what I'd do, see if you can get a real picture and compare the pcbs

Nognoring tracking on my other packages (mostly clothes for the lady)
But I watch my note 7 tracking like a hawk >:3
It has departed the china, soon I won't have a half busted phone

All cables do. Look up ohm's law.

Well I don't want to be responsible for your personal choice. But if you tried to buy something and you dont see any sort of confirmation on the shop's end but the money is out of your account that's generally not a good thing lol.

Maybe try contacting Ali/the seller first? Then talk to your bank after if you cant figure it out.

dat kerning

USB dude can you do a quick copy paste file using the thing? should see 70-80 MB s write speeds if it truly is usb 3.0

Attached: 1554396311867.jpg (800x800, 52K)

How good are they? How much? Link!

Why would anyone spend so much on a old meme mouse?

I know that, but I wanted to know exactly how much it could draw so I can get the fastest charging time possible for this phone. Some phones come with garbage chargers, not sure if this one is one of those.

Cool. I'll probably need one of those then.

>How about vga/dvi+(digital) to DP? I got these on my graphics card, too.
You mean DVI-I? That's just DVI with the extra pins for VGA. Doesn't really help.

It looks like converting to DP is not simple or at least not common, since I can't find any adapters on Ali that claim to do that. I found this amazon.com/StarTech-com-HDMI-DisplayPort-Converter-Adapter/dp/B0144NS4Z6 elsewhere, it seems to require external power for the conversion. It's also somewhat pricey.

What kind of a monitor is it anyway that it only has DP in? And your graphics card doesn't have DP out? Mine has three I think.

>old meme mouse?
me but im a meme-bitch. i used an intelli-mouse for years and now i have a razer deathadder which is also a meme, but i got it because it reminded me of the intellimouse

FROM PREVIOUS THREAD BUT I HAVE QUESTIONS

""- Switch some numbers in your address. Post code 140560? Put 150460. 30 minutes after, send a message to the sellers and tell them you made a mistake, here is the real address. That'll probably avoid some eventual problems.""

--why change post number in first place? what do i win with this?

""- Let's say you only want one thing and that's below the 5 or 6$ threshhold. Order another thing and then ask for a cancelation, saying the item is no longer needed. As you can see from my screenshot, aliexpress' system tries to divide the 80% discount among all the items, so yeah, you'll have SOME cashdrag, but since this is so small, that shouldn't be a problem for you."""

-- so if i buy 2 dollar item and add 7 dollar item aswell and cancel the 7 dollar item i get the 2 dollar item for free and aliexpress sends me extra 3 dollars in my bank account or what?

""Ideas for shit to buy
- Remember the seeds that cost like 10 cents? Yeah, thing is, how many seeds can you buy with the 80% discount? If you like getting little packets in the mail, that will be a sure way to receive a ton of them."""

--- why would i order so many seeds?

Attached: 1211112111111111d.png (506x764, 937K)

hello anonsitos.
my james donkey mouse is starting to fail, ill like to order it again, but the last time, the shipping method was shit and received it 6 months later.
what cheap mouse do you recommend?
it must have the side buttons, i like them.

Look in goodwill if you're in the US. Might find something if you're lucky

razer deathadder

or, uh, I could just not be a dum-dum and add 'usb powered' to the search on Ali

aliexpress.com/item/Very-Large-HDMI-to-DP-Buttplug-Dragon-Dildo/32960788689.html

This store had a $29 off $50 coupon up until two days ago.

Attached: 1532011402233.png (891x499, 71K)

i did, otherwise i would not have claimed it met its spec. its usb3 for sure, even with multiple devices connected, as long as you dont go over he overall throughput

thanks

Please help

It doesn't matter anymore, it was during the sale, this is useless now. It was methods to avoid detection while create new accounts.

from? I find just 100+ euro ones ?

Best wireless earbuds on ali?

some time ago i wondered about pic related and so i ordered it, link related
aliexpress.com/item/type-benis-converter/32946474518.html
controller is ip6518
korechip.com/uploadfile/cfile/upload/20184815308507.pdf
and the circuit design on the pcb is carbon copy of the example schematic. it does have large plated though holes if you want to cannibalize this and use direct cables instead. power carrying traces have extra tin plating too. pcb has jq-45w-cj v2.1 and a 2018 date silkscreened on it but searching online returns no nothing
now i dont have any usb-pd shit that requires the 20v so i can't say that it is exactly as advertised, but some pd triggers are on the way so ill update once they arrive. standby power on this is negligible at about 60mw (with 25mv ripple @ 400hz)
dc jack is regular 5.5x2.1mm center positive (it is quite well secured i must add, wedged inside what seems to be a thick rubber pad, it aint going nowhere). the little 4inch usb-c cable appears to have only the vbus, gnd and one of the cc cables connected on the inside, d+ and d- are shorted together and no rx or tx pins are connected to anything.
seems a bit expensive for the almost $10 i paid, granted the controller on its own is about half the price of it but the rest should not be that expensive. i was unable to find cheaper anywhere so i just ordered that shit. there are, tho, other ready made input configs with ports to accept different laptop manufacturers chargers (like that stupid yellow rectangular lenovo connector), input has a wide voltage range (up to 22v on the listing but the caps inside and the datasheet of the controller seem to handle up to 32v) so the only difference on those will be the outside case molding and the input jack itself

Attached: benis-converter.jpg (800x800, 117K)

hi lads
any good cheap dog tracker?

might aswell just search for a box of real magic on aliexpress, what the actual fuck did you expect lmao?

How could it even be genuine? They haven't been produced for 10 years.
Some factories kept the molds and kept on producing them for their own profit bypassing the stricter microsoft QC and that's how you end up with pic related. It performs like a real one because afaik the PCB and sensor are the same but it's not a microsoft product, it just looks very much like one. Not that the microsoft ones weren't made in PRC anyway.

im not following you. i aint complaining about it, im reporting on what i got and how its constructed, or at least trying. ill have more on it later once im able to fully test its ratings

Portuguese chinker of chinks here. Decided to check the new user coupons outside a sale. You still get 3$ on a 4$ purchase. That's 75% discount right there on small stuff. Keep that in mind if you need something small in the near future ;)

Attached: m2hxnFk.png (308x240, 11K)

i'm always autistically cracking my left thumb, is there any chink technology that will help me stop doing this?

first time csg faggot
where do i get the coupon?
can a use a new user account with the same credit/prepaid/debit card info

When you create a new account, they automatically provide you with that coupon. Can you use the same credit? I believe not, I always use different ones. Can you try? Yes.

link pls...i need one with SD slot aswell

Meme hat for a meme friend.

Attached: hello my meme.jpg (1872x1664, 1.43M)

meanwhile in GBS's version of /csg/

Attached: lol.png (927x557, 79K)

Hey bud, did so and it worked.
Maybe if it's one, you can try, tho don't try to abuse the system

No worries. Try it again during sales, especially their anniversary sale (was last week) and single's day (11.11), the coupons go as high as 6$ on a 7$ purchase (85% discount)

There's usually one in August too, right, 8/8?
It's really worth doing it during sales, like the user above said, but also use Ali price trackers from time on stuff you're vying to buy

No

want to make a WWII lego diorama?
TOO BAD

i really dont see what the problem is, having just allies would be boring

For some reason I was expecting Morten to be bit more chill guy.

Attached: 1546701262455.png (601x652, 201K)

>Macau is ours

Attached: 1545467947837.jpg (488x654, 38K)

Holy shit I need to buy this.
Are there any shoah related items?

ENLIGHTEN WW2 gas truck. its literally a gas truck with skull and cross bones. the enlighten hitler kit is technically supposed to be an assassination kit but i turned it into a pro hitler execution of hillary instead of anti hitler assassination

an user found a link to same one i got on the last thread
aliexpress.com/item//32800728173.html
but this aint got no sd slot, but you could get
aliexpress.com/item//2055436024.html
which is also usb3 and use it (the card sticks out the side, not cool on a laptop but you could leave it on port 4 of the hub above)

and liver failure is medicine

ty anonsky !
iam using a pc...when i get home i usually take out the SD card off my camera and plug it in
or (most of the times) i plug my ssd in and i have to reach the back of my pc for the usb3 port
gotta make some comfy set up on my desk so i can work better with chiiiiiiiiiiinnk sheeeeet

What a faggy tattletale.

>Morten
Ah yes, A man of culture

WHEN THE FUCK IS XIAOMI GOING TO SHIP MY PHONE YOU CHINKS BETTER NOT FUCK ME OUT OF MY 30 DOLLAR COUPON

You don't
save $30 and buy a fire tablet on sale

I've seen the red packs, they taste like shit, find some other supplier I used to buy from dragon tea house

wait raketas are fakes?
I may have gotten fucked in ebay, seller was a rusky thou

How can I test my chink bl touch without installing it? I just want to make sure its not defective I probably wont be able to set it up for a couple weeks

They have the best returns policy.

>tfw my first anniversary sale order arrived today

Attached: 20190405_182606.jpg (1504x2016, 240K)

Any suggestions for over ear wireless headphones?

Bluedio

You can get refurbs for $25 on woot all the time, pretty solid tablet for next to nothing.

Hey Jow Forums
mind explaining me about tv boxes pls ?
it's for a none smart tv... so i connect it to my tv with hdmi and connect it to the internet, wirelessly, and then iam free to use the apps like netflix ?
also, when it's connected to the tv, am i able to to use it through my PC upstairs or does it work only on the connected television ?
please tell me what my options are with this tool. i just don't get how they advertise with netflix when it's a product from china etc etc
THANKS

Chink tv boxes are pretty much regular android phones with hdmi output.

Are any of the airpod clones any good? Got a family member that wants wireless ear buds and I'm thinking of trying to get her the knock off ones, she uses a iPhone, they work with chink stuff right?

Pretty quick