What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: BChOYKS6.png (1275x671, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.org/opinions/article-that-shows-im-right-and-youre-wrong.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Picks sources that fit his current narrative.

just like anyone, anywhere, ever.

Small case so they couldn't fit enough of their Reese's cups(?) in to it.

He uses one tone of voice through his videos, and you can feel his smugness leaving oily stains on your speakers.

>we tested airflow, and it was objectively bad
>look at my objective data
>objective
>data
>look at my objective
>data

His videos on case cooling always are over long and could be summed up in half a minute. Like jesus does the case just look nice or cool well? Find out after 20 minutes!

90% of case cooling issues can be sorted by taking the side panel off. There's a tip that will drop those temps by half and doesn't require any case fans at all

damn I could go for a reese's peanut butter cup right now me lads but I dont get to eat until monday

not really
only in the west

His videos have been better than ever

your shitty ass irrelevant e-celebs are STILL NOT technology.

why are you mad though? gn is technology

>>we tested airflow, and it was objectively bad
>>look at my objective data
>>objective
>>data
>>look at my objective
>>data

>The Thermal Delta
>The performance Delta
>The objective Delta
>We are sponsored by Delta

I used to do this sometimes, but I have a cat now that fucks with shit and I don't want her dumbass laying on my GPU and cat hair in my cpu cooler

which is why you read the articles on his site rather than watch meme videos
his methodology is decent and he's unbiased, but the videos are way too long

This idiot will spew bullshit using technical sounding jargon but is just as bad as any mainstream reviewer/benchmarker.

You'll only find real technical benches and reviews on some random forums these days.

Perfectly good reason. I still want mesh cases though especially with a mesh top because hot air rises and manufacturers don't seem to get that. It's really infuriating, imagine a chimney for a fireplace now block it up and attempt to get the hot smoke out a windows with fans. It's stupid and harks back to the days when computers had 200w psu and that was plenty

Agree on the written articles. His YouTube vids are basically him reading an over long script anyway

>computers had 200w psu and that was plenty
it still is plenty if you don't use meme hardware

Attached: power-stress.png (500x1370, 92K)

Anyone else suspect he doesn't really know what a delta actually is

If you think big YouTuber's are shit, why not unironically make your own channel, and do shit better?
It's definitely within the realm of possibility.

Hey kid people who watch this guy's videos and buy expensive towers with windows to view their expensive components are going to need more than 200w. If not you can buy a laptop/tablet/smartphone/raspberry pi/Texas graphing calculator.

This. Fucking AMD shill.

Got a source for that?

Taking the side-panel off is a silly proposal. Might as well just put your components on a desk or shelf if you think opening and closing the case every time you want to play a game is some kind of solution.

As for GN's case "reviews", I've watched a few and they are usually really lacking. They do tell you what kind of airflow and temperatures you get but that's it, that's all you get. How many HDDs fit in the case and if there's any noise dampening matters to me personally. There's quite a audible difference between cases when you have say 4 7200 RPM HDDs in them, it's kind of worth mentioning if you're reviewing a silence-focused case.

Their "Hardware news" is usually fine imho. Usually a bit outdated (as in last weeks news) but it's fine.

so the only place where research is done? gotcha.

I never said to open and close it. I said remove it. As in you don't need it at all, like a test bench. I've done this since 2004 and I'm a thirty fucking five boomer sys admin who's been pc gaming since the geforce 2

sure
articles.org/opinions/article-that-shows-im-right-and-youre-wrong.php

almost there, buddy. its almost the weekend!

I did that and the put a little Honeywell fan blowing into the case, worked wonders.